Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

• Like 2

pp.png?resize=540%2C401&ssl=1

I worry about this relationship, Arlene seems a bit of a bully and is probably making Theresa do all sorts of things she doesn't want to do

#trynottopicturethescene

• Like 1

Well at least we know where the magic money tree was hiding.

• Like 1

It really is soooo nice to hear a new Tory MP for a Scottish constituency speaking with his Home Counties accent telling us that Scotland has got a good deal by giving a billion pounds to Northern Ireland. As it is hearing from the losing Tory candidate in a Scottish constituency who has just been promoted to the Lords telling us the same.

Not a peep from Mundell.

Of course, this money will not go to NI. There will be no new Assembly at Stormont, the money won't come and the DUP will be tied to supporting direct rule from Westminster. UK well on its way to tearing itself apart over this and Neverexit.

The generation that don't remember Thatcher are getting their shafting under the current incumbents.

30 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

It really is soooo nice to hear a new Tory MP for a Scottish constituency speaking with his Home Counties accent telling us that Scotland has got a good deal by giving a billion pounds to Northern Ireland. As it is hearing from the losing Tory candidate in a Scottish constituency who has just been promoted to the Lords telling us the same.

Not a peep from Mundell.

Of course, this money will not go to NI. There will be no new Assembly at Stormont, the money won't come and the DUP will be tied to supporting direct rule from Westminster. UK well on its way to tearing itself apart over this and Neverexit.

The generation that don't remember Thatcher are getting their shafting under the current incumbents.

Does your whole life revolve around bashing Politicians/Politics??

Hey, buy a fast car and go and drive it, go and get laid good and proper, have a holiday in the Sun and chill, get pissed and wake up hung over, go and have a go on the swings ( i did that at midnight a while back and it was ace) learn to play the saxophone, watch every episode of The Young Ones, shout 'BOGEY!! in your local library, marvel at the weather which gave us sunstroke last week and webbed feet this.

Grow your own vegetables, smell roses, go shopping for clothes, go swimming on a sunday morning, cut all sugar from your diet, eat healthily, walk in the cracks of pavements and stick little flags in dog turds on the footpaths.

Do ANYTHING that will keep you from posting Political statements/thoughts/views over and over and over again.

I think everybody has had their fill of Politics now, its fucking boring and there is more to life which will go on, irrespective of who the fucks in charge, what deal we get or dont get.

Let it go.

• Like 2

Amen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Does your whole life revolve around bashing Politicians/Politics??

Hey, buy a fast car and go and drive it, go and get laid good and proper, have a holiday in the Sun and chill, get pissed and wake up hung over, go and have a go on the swings ( i did that at midnight a while back and it was ace) learn to play the saxophone, watch every episode of The Young Ones, shout 'BOGEY!! in your local library, marvel at the weather which gave us sunstroke last week and webbed feet this.

Grow your own vegetables, smell roses, go shopping for clothes, go swimming on a sunday morning, cut all sugar from your diet, eat healthily, walk in the cracks of pavements and stick little flags in dog turds on the footpaths.

Do ANYTHING that will keep you from posting Political statements/thoughts/views over and over and over again.

I think everybody has had their fill of Politics now, its fucking boring and there is more to life which will go on, irrespective of who the fucks in charge, what deal we get or dont get.

Let it go.

In order:

Cars are a waste of time and money and a penis substitute. Something I don't need.

Been laid hundreds of times - with my heart condition, I've given it up.

Can't holiday in the sun - highly sensitive to heat and strong light.

Given up drinking.

Fell of the swings when I was young, bashed my head. Dangerous you know.

Saxaphones are great to listen to - I'll leave it to the professionals.

Watched every episode of The Young Ones when on originally. Don't need to do it again.

There is no local library - I'll avoid the politics in deference to you.

On the weather - see holidays.

Vegetables and roses - like in gardens full of wasps, bees, thorns, etc etc? Do me a favour.

Clothes shopping's for girls. In, swipe some socks and pants and get out.

Swimming's for children and athletes. Everyone else is a flounder or a paedo.

Love sugar more please, and have a compulsory healthy diet.

Every pavement has a crack around here, though surprisingly bereft of dog turds. That's politics again, so I'll refrain.

You know what? This thread is for politics. You are saying don't use it. I will.

I say, banter me back. Or don't read it. Your choice. But don't tell me not to post in a thread specifically set aside for that purpose.

Your faithful servant, rebellious as always....etc etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

In order:

Cars are a waste of time and money and a penis substitute. Something I don't need.

Been laid hundreds of times - with my heart condition, I've given it up.

Can't holiday in the sun - highly sensitive to heat and strong light.

Given up drinking.

Fell of the swings when I was young, bashed my head. Dangerous you know.

Saxaphones are great to listen to - I'll leave it to the professionals.

Watched every episode of The Young Ones when on originally. Don't need to do it again.

There is no local library - I'll avoid the politics in deference to you.

On the weather - see holidays.

Vegetables and roses - like in gardens full of wasps, bees, thorns, etc etc? Do me a favour.

Clothes shopping's for girls. In, swipe some socks and pants and get out.

Swimming's for children and athletes. Everyone else is a flounder or a paedo.

Love sugar more please, and have a compulsory healthy diet.

Every pavement has a crack around here, though surprisingly bereft of dog turds. That's politics again, so I'll refrain.

You know what? This thread is for politics. You are saying don't use it. I will.

I say, banter me back. Or don't read it. Your choice. But don't tell me not to post in a thread specifically set aside for that purpose.

Your faithful servant, rebellious as always....etc etc.

Your a bit fucked then.

Never mind.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Your a bit fucked then.

Never mind.

Oh yes, I'll freely admit that.

I live with the threat of dropping dead every day.

I just wish things were better before I go.

Hey, what doesn't kill us gives us more time to moan.

Traditional Scottish wisdom...

12 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Oh yes, I'll freely admit that.

I live with the threat of dropping dead every day.

I just wish things were better before I go.

Dont we all in some way?

Thats why some of us live our lives to the full or carry onwards or summat.

Things wont necessarily get better, it might be like the 70s again or the 1930s again, we may even end up with 20,000 nurses recreating the Jarrow March.

One thing that IS for certain is that your continual posting and bleating about how shit everything is blah blah blah solves absolutely FUCK ALL.

It doesnt make things better, it doesnt inform us, educate us or get us mobilised to march on Downing Street.

Most of what you post now comes under the 'No Shit Shelock' heading, your posts all follow the same old theme and go over and over the same old ground.

Yes, its a Political thread and nobody can tell you not to post but, for fuck sakes at least post something new that, maybe we dont know.

You are sounding like the people you and all of us have little time for, droning Politicians that bore the tits off of people.

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Hey, what doesn't kill us gives us more time to moan.

Traditional Scottish wisdom...

Tell that to Charon, he doesnt give any fucks.

Its the way forwards. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Tell that to Charon, he doesnt give any fucks.

Its the way forwards. :)

Aye, but he's unique.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

Aye, but he's unique.

Yeah, he is!!:lol:

Right cuntos, this can either go 2 ways. A/ a rerun of Trainspotting with bacardi'd oot his tits LFN Renton geein it "choose cars, choose Spain, choose grandaddyhood" afore being chibbed by the tooled up antishopping YW Begbie. Or B/ , as WE are all into Glorious Ladies Of Wrestling (GLOW) on the telly at the mo, they fight it out like men. Live on YouTube. I'll call it Men After Deathlist Fight Until Charon Knocksout Somecunt...... Or MADFUCKS....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Dont we all in some way?

Thats why some of us live our lives to the full or carry onwards or summat.

Things wont necessarily get better, it might be like the 70s again or the 1930s again, we may even end up with 20,000 nurses recreating the Jarrow March.

One thing that IS for certain is that your continual posting and bleating about how shit everything is blah blah blah solves absolutely FUCK ALL.

It doesnt make things better, it doesnt inform us, educate us or get us mobilised to march on Downing Street.

Most of what you post now comes under the 'No Shit Shelock' heading, your posts all follow the same old theme and go over and over the same old ground.

Yes, its a Political thread and nobody can tell you not to post but, for fuck sakes at least post something new that, maybe we dont know.

You are sounding like the people you and all of us have little time for, droning Politicians that bore the tits off of people.

Shutting down voices I see.

The last preserve of the extreme right or left wing. Which is it with you?

Get on with your life and disregard any further posts from me.  I don't bleat and whine about your same old same old posts about cars and Susannah Reid et al...I mark as read and move on.

I don't understand why you give two fucks about being the supposed champion of the forum on this thread, I know I don't. I just vent. I don't expect replies at all.

Now, go for a drive or summat and cool off.

20 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Shutting down voices I see.

The last preserve of the extreme right or left wing. Which is it with you?

Get on with your life and disregard any further posts from me.  I don't bleat and whine about your same old same old posts about cars and Susannah Reid et al...I mark as read and move on.

I don't understand why you give two fucks about being the supposed champion of the forum on this thread, I know I don't. I just vent. I don't expect replies at all.

Now, go for a drive or summat and cool off.

Im not shutting down voices, Im observing that you are boring the fucking tits off of 92.7% of the forum with your Political shit posting.

If you can show me the sheer volume of my Susanna Reid/Car posts that get anywhere near the volume of your posts on here?

There is venting and there is venting, you appear to be unable to vent unless its about The Tories/ May/Brexit etc etc

Im cool enough fella, maybe you need to go out, see life and stop fucking posting shite on this bastard thread!! :D

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Im not shutting down voices, Im observing that you are boring the fucking tits off of 92.7% of the forum with your Political shit posting.

If you can show me the sheer volume of my Susanna Reid/Car posts that get anywhere near the volume of your posts on here?

There is venting and there is venting, you appear to be unable to vent unless its about The Tories/ May/Brexit etc etc

Im cool enough fella, maybe you need to go out, see life and stop fucking posting shite on this bastard thread!! :D

Fuck off.

30 minutes ago, charon said:

Right cuntos, this can either go 2 ways. A/ a rerun of Trainspotting with bacardi'd oot his tits LFN Renton geein it "choose cars, choose Spain, choose grandaddyhood" afore being chibbed by the tooled up antishopping YW Begbie. Or B/ , as WE are all into Glorious Ladies Of Wrestling (GLOW) on the telly at the mo, they fight it out like men. Live on YouTube. I'll call it Men After Deathlist Fight Until Charon Knocksout Somecunt...... Or MADFUCKS....

Ive tried Google Translate Jocko and no can do.

Can you translate that for me?:lol:

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Fuck off.

:lol:

56 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Your a bit fucked then.

Never mind.

Bet he hasn't had to spend a week in Swindon though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Bet he hasn't had to spend a week in Swindon though.

Look, Id not put ANYBODY through that Toastie. :D

Now blocked a Sir and a Lord.

Must be something about self-elevating posters that I rub up the wrong way. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Now blocked a Sir and a Lord.

Must be something about self-elevating posters that I rub up the wrong way. :lol:

Was it something I said? :lol: