Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

1 hour ago, charon said:

And with the threat of reevaluation of gun control Laws, saw this today to show what their up against.

At the start of the construction of the Astrodome in Houston, they didn't break the ground in the Ceremony with shovels, but with bullets.

Mentalists.

22519086_841491562691262_419813009925979

Obviously their penises weren't hard enough for the job.

They probably were at that point.....

• Haha 1

This is the effect that the Catalonia issue is having on the rest of Spain a sudden desire to wrap themselves in the national flag.

There are loads of buildings that look like this

20171015_142214.jpg

Congratulations to Catalonia for declaring independence.

Good luck.

Cataloonia

Good luck to them.

Another nail in the Fourth Reich that is the EU.

Mon the Catalans.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Cataloonia

Why are they loons for wishing to determine their own future?

5 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why are they loons for wishing to determine their own future?

I support them all the way. I just wanted to write that word.

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

I support them all the way. I just wanted to write that word.

Ahhhhhhh.

Ok.

Catalonia 

Another European country which won’t give us any points at Eurovision.... :D 

• Like 3

Position of International Development Secretary...

Priti Vacant.

• Like 1

Verge of a collapsing government - multiple resignations and numerous walking dead?

Nah. Stupid bitch got caught being stupid.

Nowt in it, bar resigning means she's hopeful of the future. Should've sacked her.

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Verge of a collapsing government - multiple resignations and numerous walking dead?

The Government won't collapse but May could end up resigning and spark a leadership contest.

That couldn't happen quick enough.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The Government won't collapse but May could end up resigning and spark a leadership contest.

That could't happen quick enough.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/no-10-knew-about-priti-patel-israel-meetings-1.447605

Even more likely now - May's Number 10 team were telling Patel not to declare the meetings,....

Still 'nah'. Won't happen.

Her backers won't allow it.

Interesting to know that if Brexit vote was to happen again, vote would be bigger for 'out'.

A lot of major businesses are shitting it over the alternative of Corbyn, and have switched.

Lewis Hamilton's team robbed in Brazil...

See what happens when you move your money offshore? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sooo, Scottish Labour have elected Richard Leonard have they?

Well, it was a tough choice for them, let's face it. Sarwar the millionaire who owned (and hurriedly disposed of shortly after standing) shares in the family firm which paid peanuts to its workers, while all the time banging on about poverty and workers' rights.

Leonard is newly-elected and a Corbyn placeman. So after years of twisting themselves to show ScoLab was not simply a branch office of the Westminster club, it has been brought to heel and like the Tories is now a branch office!

Meantime, former leader Dugdale is off to I'm A Celebrity... thus mimicking current Tory leader Ruth Davidson who is to appear on Bake Off.

How much less regard the two main parties have for Scotland can they possibly show?

The two main parties for Scotland....unquote....

Eh, naw.

So I just read multiple articles on Trump in which he defends Roy Moore, who is a sexual predator to young children and is running for the senate. So he’s basically saying that being a democrat is worse than being a child molester. I’m not trying to get the liberal vs conservative ball rolling, but I can tell you that being a democrat is definitely better than being a child molester, unless of course the democrat is a child molester, then they’re still terrible. Being a conservative that isn’t a child molester is also better than being being a conservative who is a child molester. So where am I going with this? Well, a senator who is a democrat, Al Franken, has also been accused of sexual assault as well, and Trump is calling for him to be removed from office. So hold on a second, your calling for a liberal who committed sexual assault to be removed from office, but the conservative who is running for office who has been accused of sexual assault you’re defending? I don’t care whether you’re conservative or liberal, everyone should agree that this bias merely due to political party preference on a criminal offense is completely unacceptable! I do not support either of these men for their crimes, and what I personally believe is that neither of these men should have a seat in the senate because they have committed a criminal offense I honestly consider worse than murder. This choice of preference due to politics is absolutely bullshit! I am ashamed for my country right now for what he did today, and I sincerely hope our next president will at least have the moral competence to recognizing crimes for everyone who committed them and not just their opposing party...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

So I just read multiple articles on Trump in which he defends Roy Moore, who is a sexual predator to young children and is running for the senate. So he’s basically saying that being a democrat is worse than being a child molester. I’m not trying to get the liberal vs conservative ball rolling, but I can tell you that being a democrat is definitely better than being a child molester, unless of course the democrat is a child molester, then they’re still terrible. Being a conservative that isn’t a child molester is also better than being being a conservative who is a child molester. So where am I going with this? Well, a senator who is a democrat, Al Franken, has also been accused of sexual assault as well, and Trump is calling for him to be removed from office. So hold on a second, your calling for a liberal who committed sexual assault to be removed from office, but the conservative who is running for office who has been accused of sexual assault you’re defending? I don’t care whether you’re conservative or liberal, everyone should agree that this bias merely due to political party preference on a criminal offense is completely unacceptable! I do not support either of these men for their crimes, and what I personally believe is that neither of these men should have a seat in the senate because they have committed a criminal offense I honestly consider worse than murder. This choice of preference due to politics is absolutely bullshit! I am ashamed for my country right now for what he did today, and I sincerely hope our next president will at least have the moral competence to recognizing crimes for everyone who committed them and not just their opposing party...

Just a reminder that Trump commented before he was elected that he used to stroll right into the dressing room of beauty pageants and see semi-naked teenagers whilst running Miss Universe, as well as talking about grabbing women by the pussy. Expecting him to have any conscience on this issue is delusional; the guy is most likely tainted by this scandal as much as anyone; and only seeking political gain from it. 

33 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Just a reminder that Trump commented before he was elected that he used to stroll right into the dressing room of beauty pageants and see semi-naked teenagers whilst running Miss Universe, as well as talking about grabbing women by the pussy. Expecting him to have any conscience on this issue is delusional; the guy is most likely tainted by this scandal as much as anyone; and only seeking political gain from it. 

Doesn’t make it any less unacceptable though...

First: It gets attention focused on Trump again. Good or bad, he wants to be the centre (or in his case, the center) of attention.

Second: To equate the various degrees of molestation (however abhorrent) again falls into the hands of polarising the whole deal and again divisiveness (between Dems and Reps, men and women, black and white, yada yada yada) is meat and drink to the Pres.

Snogging a grown up without her consent isn't nice, but when did she believe it was time to complain about it? Adults often regret what they do, but they are in a position to take it further. Even without witnesses, if she complained about it at the time, even to colleagues, it could have led to further action being taken. But hey, why not wait 11 years and the jump on the bandwagon? Franken's actions do not appear afaik to be a course of conduct, but focused on this one individual, to whom he should and has apologised.

On the other hand, 14 year olds are vulnerable young people generally and are entitled to take action later especially when it becomes clear that they were not alone in receiving the attentions of a grown man nearly twice their age. There is the possibility of molestation or statutory rape here, possibly with the collusion (hey, there's that word again) of the mothers, who the teenagers would be likely to want to protect.

They are not equivalent in any way. Trump has chosen again wrongly and bigly.

I didn't think it was possible for anyone to deliver humour as badly as George Osborne, but step forward P Hammond...jeez. Even colluded with Tezza on a cough sweet staged act.

Meantime, Corbyn could keel over anytime he's so apoplectic....