Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

3 minutes ago, charon said:

So what?

Marking time till Europe is sorted.

Willz, genuine question re that.

A Federal One State Europe with the headquarters in Germany equates to what in your mind?

Yet that is what you want.........

Nope, I voted for Brexit.

Hey anything that brings about the demise of this incompetent Government and a reunified Ireland is fine by me ha!

That would be a unified under Bonn......

Look at what Angela and friends are proposing.

1941 Germany......but with Jews allowed.....I bet they're pleased.

Wooopeee fucking do.

4th Reich.

Sinn Fein...Mary Lou McDonald, who becomes the party’s first female leader.
The Dublin-born Ms. McDonald, 48, has no personal links to what Irish republicans call “the armed struggle” but which opponents of the I.R.A. denounce as terrorist violence.

Fucking cunt.  Might as well shut it down.  Or rename it Sinn Feign.  Fuckall the Easter Rebellion, right you fucking twat?  

SC

• Haha 1

Yaaay for Iceland.

Party in Power putting up a Bill ( not Government backed tho) to ban male genital mutilation apart for medical reasons.

Managed to unite the Jews and the 'h' word fish, all 34 of them,  so that's how to sort out the Middle East then....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, charon said:

Yaaay for Iceland.

Party in Power putting up a Bill ( not Government backed tho) to ban male genital mutilation apart for medical reasons.

What, no more Prince Alberts?

• Haha 1

He was a Jew? Doubt it....

Err, don't think Toastie was referring a person...

Wake up msc....... I might know that.....

The weans rally against guns....

Fucking Hell, the two wee whining bitches that I've heard should be first against the wall.

I thought Imperialist cunto weans were taught from birth how to talk in public? Screaming shite marks them as no righters who should be flipping burgers not in Education.

Use as necessary.

27657512_10155285411233030_8944211021420065772_n.jpg

Homeless people on the rise, folks dying on streets and in hospital corridors, homes being built that are only affordable in certain areas by the prosperous or the foreign, low wage economy, retail and bank closures, job losses....

Maybe the Saudi Prince had second thoughts about being a guest of a country that treats its people like this...

It's not political but it could be.  It IS a rant.  I apologize to DLers in advance.

"Fuck you Daylight Savings Time."

As you were, 1 hour later.

SC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

BREAKING NEWS: Vladimir Putin, quite remarkably, wins a fourth term as Russian President, with an increased share of the vote.

Well fuck mine. Who'd have thought it? In a race where he barred the main opposition leader from entering. Isn't democracy marvellous?

• Like 1

Just now, The Quim Reaper said:

BREAKING NEWS: Vladimir Putin, quite remarkably, wins a fourth term as Russian President, with an increased share of the vote.

Well fuck mine. Who'd have thought it? In a race where he barred the main opposition leader from entering. Isn't democracy marvellous?

And all Teresa May can do is bribe the DUP with a billion quid in order to get a majority. You are right. Democracy is  marvellous indeed. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

And all Teresa May can do is bribe the DUP with a billion quid in order to get a majority. You are right. Democracy is  marvellous indeed. 

We don't exactly do unscrupulousness as well as them, do we?

3 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

We don't exactly do unscrupulousness as well as them, do we?

We invented it I believe. Then exported it. Rather too successfully. 

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 15:10, YoungWillz said:

Two interesting things about how this will affect Scotland in the General Election I think.

Firstly, the full horror of an unfettered huge majority Tory Government may drive SNP voters out in their droves again.

Woodpile person: the fishermen and the farmers may vote overwhelmingly Tory on Brexit, only to find they will be the first to be sold out by them when the money goes to the City of London.

Interesting times....

Well, that's the fishermen sold out. Farmers haven't realised yet about the horrific cuts coming to their subsidies, because they will "be rich on the back of our new found self-sufficiency".

But hey, we're getting control of our borders back. No, wait, there will be no border on Ireland and free trade through Dover to avoid Operation Stack. So no control over our borders, or certainly the freedom not to control them.

No trade deal before 2020. So the EU push us off a cliff edge two years later.

Why the hell don't we just leave in 2019?

On 5/5/2017 at 15:14, msc said:

Yeah, YW, just wait till folk twig we're not leaving the Common Fisheries....

Called it (or what will happen) ages ago, YWillz.

17 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Then why the fuck aren't you partying?

Sigh, because the legislatures are fucking up education in Oklahoma for paying the teachers so little. I’m actually lucky to be in one of the very few districts who can actually receive a decent education, but that’s all because of what the community gave to support us, not our stupid legislators. For much of Oklahoma, they can’t even run their school for five days a week because they don’t have money to run the lights all five days, and many of them don’t have enough textbooks for every kid, and many districts even have crippling textbooks. Some teachers are very close to living on food stamps even. Even if you don’t buy that though, you do realize that we’re going to have to make up every day we’re out due to the strike. This isn’t a free break, as it’ll likely cost me a lot of my summer due to the shady legislators. Partying for instant gratification isn’t right, as the teachers are fighting so everyone can actually receive a very decent education. I will continue to support the teachers everyday that they are out until they receive the pay that they deserve.

End of rant.

• Like 3

Not sure if this is the right thread, just felt the need to get this off of my chest. Expect these rants to be a regular occurrance here. 

I have been in the public school system forever, and still am a proud member of it. But I am growing more and more fearful that out Republican and quite literally "trigger happy" lawmakers are going to pull out "school safety" funding out of their ass and assign teachers and faculty members guns and install extreme and unusual policies like clear backpacks, pat downs, etc.

Going in school feels more like a TSA screening when I enter it every day especially after another Parkland happens. We're so ready to get things done but it never is the right thing. Legislators are able to find $67,000,000 to arm poorly paid and poorly trained teachers that are built to nuture and teach not fire and kill yet can not raise their salaries, rebuild crumbling infrastructure, insure millions of Americans, and protect 800,000 immigrant children caught in the crosshairs of Trump's nationalism and Obama's compassionate approach. It should be no surprise that strikes like the ones in Oklahoma and West Virginia are spiking again when our do-nothing lawmakers alott funds and resources into the wrong areas. 

The one glimmer of hope is that students that are older than me are able to vote for the first time on November 6th, 2018. I hope they are as frustrated with our brain dead congress and state politicians and can make up the 1,000 state legislative seats, 13 gubernatorial seats, 9 senate seats, and 62 house seats. This may unfortunately be the last chance we have! 

• Like 4

Not that anyone cares but Drumpf’s tax reform bill cost Sir Creep about $8000 U.S.

I hate that there are people with the same name as the person I am searching.
e.g. why the fuck does there have to be a Joey Vento who owned some restaurant in Phily who died?  I type Joe Vento and his 'obit' pops up and I get all warm in the crotch only to see, once again, it's the guy from Phily.  Fucker.

SC