Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

On 29/05/2018 at 19:17, Joey Russ said:

Death rate due to Hurricane María is close to 5,000, and many of those deaths were preventable. Our administration puts them into neglect because they can’t vote. If his supporters actually had the common knowledge of what went on, then our society would be in a much better place and we wouldn’t have to deal with this shit like this...

The previous estimate was that only 64 died. So Puerto Ricans are putting shoes down at the capitol to represent those not counted by the Government.

Also, it is now official that the Puerto Rican power outage following Maria has now become the longest lasting power outage in American history, lasting for over 8 months.

73B06A59-F80B-41A0-8FDE-5EAD0F3D6EA1.jpeg

3FAF9893-5EEC-4C53-9C1F-71FEB084528F.jpeg

138A2D81-7471-4D7F-BD30-AC3CF9D9F660.jpeg

This all reminds me of......

https://g.co/kgs/KtCPhQ

(Ugh video won’t load grrr)

I just got this email..

Labour Live Festival - 16th June

Grab your free tickets now! 

The Labour Party is hosting a festival of music, arts and politics called Labour Live in London on Saturday 16th June.

The event will feature music acts such as Rae Morris, The Magic Numbers and Jermain Jackman; political speakers including Jeremy Corbyn, Owen Jones and Alex Nunns; and a range of other activities from activist training to kids’ entertainment.

The CWU has around 400 free tickets for our members and their families which are available on a first come first served basis until Friday 8th June. TIckets normally cost £35 each. 

To book these members should go to************************************and enter this discount code when registering for tickets:

LLDT-CWU

The discount code will apply to full price tickets and members can request up to six per person.

The CWU will have a presence at the festival on the day with a number of speakers/events and we hope to see members there.

Please refer any queries to **************

CWU ***************

Now, I am aware that this 'festival' has gone down as well as a finding a turd in a swimming pool, however, I had no idea things were THAT bad.

I have emailed my union to ask whether ANY members money has been used to buy up the 400 tickets that they are desperate to give out.

I did read that Cunto McClusky has used his Unions funds to do exactly that and, on the basis that my union is going to be there on the day, I find it hugely unlikely that they have not used members money to buy up tickets for this utter shite fest.

If they have I am going to go fucking light, Momentum are cunts, Corbyn is a cunt and McDonald is an even bigger one.

They can fuck off.

A stunning low, even for the GOP. If eliminating children's health insurance funds isn't enough to register to vote every single Republican out this November 6th, I don't know what is.

Fair play.

They pay lip service to it anyways, and other countries that continue on in the Council are shitebag lying fuckers.

The Act needs binned anyways.

• Like 1

I can always rely on this forum for sanity. All my social circle seem utterly convinced that legalisation of medical cannabis on the back of the epileptic kid's mum having his stash seized. Am I the only one who thinks it'll just be made government licensed drugs, given to monopoly friends of the government to sell at rid[iculous prices and left at that? Allowing them to say medicinal cannabis is available without actually solving the greater problems around the whole banning of cannabis?

Pretty much deathers , and VAT on top of stoner tax no doubt.

One of my manifesto I got slaughtered for on P&B re eccy tablets was for Government made disco biscuits laced with rat poison to be handed out at Festivals.

Let it be known a forehand and fuck them.

The Yankee part state by state legalisation is hilarious re crossing the state line, and I hope all the stoners die in horrible ways, the junky scum.

12 minutes ago, charon said:

Pretty much deathers , and VAT on top of stoner tax no doubt.

One of my manifesto I got slaughtered for on P&B re eccy tablets was for Government made disco biscuits laced with rat poison to be handed out at Festivals.

Let it be known a forehand and fuck them.

The Yankee part state by state legalisation is hilarious re crossing the state line, and I hope all the stoners die in horrible ways, the junky scum.

Oh bloody hell, you've stepped out of the 1950s. Stoners are not junkies. Legalise it all and regulate it so everybody knows what they're getting, not to mention the tax opportunities. No doubt it will happen one day.

• Like 1

Nope.

Lace it all with rat poison and kill the fuckers.

* helps with overcrowding problem....

You obviously have never know cannabis junkies, you will in time.

Lolololololol bang on time, Bansi of Growling Mad Scientists deid at 41 the Goa /Ibiza pill popping jaw chewing junky.

15 minutes ago, charon said:

Nope.

Lace it all with rat poison and kill the fuckers.

* helps with overcrowding problem....

You obviously have never know cannabis junkies, you will in time.

I've no-one a fair few people who consumed far more cannabis than they probably should in the same way I've known many people who consume far more alcohol or tobacco than they should. None of that's a reason to keep it illegal, in fact it's a reason to legalise it; if people are going to consume far more of something than they should I'd rather it was safe as possible for them to do so and not full of random shit to maximise profits.

Victorian times saw drug use as "fair play", arsonic even an aphrodisiac.

WW1+2 saw mass distribution of amphetamines to soldiers.

We now live in a World that we don't need to stay awake for 60 hours trying to kill folk, and driving cars is 'real'.

Driving with 6/7 pints is now forbidden so I'm fucked if I'll agree to somecunt driving 5 hours after a doob.

11 minutes ago, charon said:

Victorian times saw drug use as "fair play", arsonic even an aphrodisiac.

WW1+2 saw mass distribution of amphetamines to soldiers.

We now live in a World that we don't need to stay awake for 60 hours trying to kill folk, and driving cars is 'real'.

Driving with 6/7 pints is now forbidden so I'm fucked if I'll agree to somecunt driving 5 hours after a doob.

Driving after a doob is already forbidden under the laws that make it illegal to drive a car whilst under the influences of drugs, legalising cannabis doesn't mean legalising driving while high. Just like you can drink without driving, you'd be allowed to smoke without driving and then arrested for getting behind the wheel? Exact same system as alcohol and one that's already de facto in use in the large swathes of the country that have unofficially legalised cannabis....

• Like 1

Well the large swathes, are fucking WRONG.

Glad I'll be dead when the World goes to shit shortly.

I'd love to see it BURN though just for the look on the snowflakes faces.

6 minutes ago, charon said:

Well the large swathes, are fucking WRONG.

Glad I'll be dead when the World goes to shit shortly.

I'd love to see it BURN though just for the look on the snowflakes faces.

I can't understand the idea that the legalisation of something less dangerous than alcohol is the world going to shit... 

• Like 1

Lol.

Its the thought that the snowflakes will be in Power shortly means it'll Burn.

Thank fuck, the human existence has peaked, and now on the decline.

Let it Burn, look on the bright side, you'll be joint first in the DDP.

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Lol.

Its the thought that the snowflakes will be in Power shortly means it'll Burn.

Thank fuck, the human existence has peaked, and now on the decline.

Let it Burn, look on the bright side, you'll be joint first in the DDP.

Fuck off. The so-called snowflakes will probably do a better job of running the country than anybody has for quite a long time, maybe since Wilson's first stint rather than his second one when he left Callaghan the burning potato....

Who is this fucktard?
[Christie Elan-Cane wants passports to have an "X" category, which could be used by those who consider themselves neither fully male nor female.]
Fucking moron.  Nice to see you have em too.  Yours don't lead the country though.
Well wait....

• Haha 1

Not sure why the GOP is so mad over this. Didn't they just applaud the Supreme Court for siding with a baker that refused service to a gay couple? Now they're mad that restaurants are refusing service to Sarah Slanders and Stephen Miller. Maybe they're just upset that a woman, let alone a black woman, has the guts to stand up to the 'ol grump, when grown ass men don't. Go Maxine, go!

316F0E84-E539-44BA-87E8-0E45836B6144.png

11 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Not sure why the GOP is so mad over this. Didn't they just applaud the Supreme Court for siding with a baker that refused service to a gay couple? Now they're mad that restaurants are refusing service to Sarah Slanders and Stephen Miller. Maybe they're just upset that a woman, let alone a black woman, has the guts to stand up to the 'ol grump, when grown ass men don't. Go Maxine, go!

316F0E84-E539-44BA-87E8-0E45836B6144.png

They’re fucking hypocrites. They always has been and they always will be hypocrites.

Well ok, if you want actual discussion and discourse on this matter, I'm happy to oblige.  If I am walking into The Pit of Idealogues, my bad, lesson learned.

So there is a difference, though perhaps on the most superficial of surfaces not.
In the case of the bakery, the bakery (and to get through these mental gymnastics, you must--as the SCOTUS decided--allow the corporation to take on human attributes, like 'having a religion') refused to provide a service to a potential customer on religious grounds.   Yes we know what's going on here, but that is the manner in which the action was protected by law.  Don't argue with me, argue with the SCOTUS.  
In the case of the restaurant, no such protection can be afforded the corporate person who is refusing service on 'I don't agree with your politics' grounds.  This is akin to blacks and lunch counters in the 1950s.  Frankly she could be in a lot of trouble, imho.  

So --- it's not hypocrisy.  They are distinct legal events and analysis.  
SirC

Argue with Sir Creep of the US? :P.

You quite often refer to yourself in the third person anyway. 

Yes yes, I know, The West Wing is one of my all time favourite programmes. Potus, Flotus, etc. don't think they ever called supreme court Scotus though. That ones new to me.

I am the embodiment of enlightenment!  :P

David Dimbleby’s about to retire...here’s who should replace him

• Haha 1