Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

10 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Hmm, here's another forum fucker whose posts I don't read.

No need to respond to mine, except for the entertainment of others like-minded. :24087468:

Fucking liar.:D

Good grief, there's another post. I do believe he's actually trying to troll me when he knows I don't read his stuff.

Foolish, foolish trolls...

There's magic in the air.....:24087468:

32 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Good grief, there's another post. I do believe he's actually trying to troll me when he knows I don't read his stuff.

Foolish, foolish trolls...

There's magic in the air.....:24087468:

If you're not reading his posts then why are you responding? It seems that the only thing is @YoungWillz air is stupidity. 

My goodness there's another muppet on ignore.

Not a clue what your input is Hatter, I'm sure it's an opinion that in your own words, you have no experience of and therefore eminently unqualified to give.

Slowly, slowly, the magic is taking hold....:24087468:

The main issue with PAYE is the consistent income assumption. Not really an easy way to fix it though.

• Like 1

Can you name someone vocal against the monarchy and still got offered an honour?

Now of course they could say well they don't believe in the monarchy so no need to offer it. However if someone deserves it they deserve it. Seems being a royalist is a prerequisite. Totally agree with a large chunk of the left and growing number of right wingers with regards to the abolition of the monarchy.

Watching our Prime Minister's hopeless attempts at dancing during her visit to Africa, made me fondly remember Boris Yeltsin, who was always up for a good dance...

3 things.....

A/ YW, you accuse MK of having his head in the sand, yet you have him and LFN on ignore. Hypocritical.

N/ New Labour takes the 'Jew' pill, yet says you can still critisise Israel and/or Jewish folk but not be anti Semitic. Must be a cunt to have a Labour dad and think you have to vote for the pricks

Z/ lol at Tories, in Power yet now down to 3rd in membership in the UK. SNP overtake the cunts. Must be nice to have a Tory dad and think you have to vote for the pricks.

56 minutes ago, charon said:

3 things.....

A/ YW, you accuse MK of having his head in the sand, yet you have him and LFN on ignore. Hypocritical.

N/ New Labour takes the 'Jew' pill, yet says you can still critisise Israel and/or Jewish folk but not be anti Semitic. Must be a cunt to have a Labour dad and think you have to vote for the pricks

Z/ lol at Tories, in Power yet now down to 3rd in membership in the UK. SNP overtake the cunts. Must be nice to have a Tory dad and think you have to vote for the pricks.

I suppose even that has to be better than having a Lib Dem dad.:lol:

1 hour ago, charon said:

3 things.....

With the greatest of respect, keep your fucking neb out. :bat:

Now, is this your card? What about this? Your card isn't in your breast pocket? Aha, it is! :24087468:

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

With the greatest of respect, keep your fucking neb out. :bat:

Now, is this your card? What about this? Your card isn't in your breast pocket? Aha, it is! :24087468:

I thought you were fucking off from normal posting until the end of the year. You can have your soddi deadpool back if your not you devious cunt :rant:

• Haha 1

Just now, Deathray said:

I thought you were fucking off from normal posting until the end of the year. You can have your soddi deadpool back if your not you devious cunt :rant:

Ah, no, soon my young Padawan, very soon. Certainly. Most certainly.

Isn't it your Deadpool? :lol:

I now place this bottle and this glass under these covers, and they shall magically change places! *tap tap* Hurrah! :24087468:

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ah, no, soon my young Padawan, very soon. Certainly. Most certainly.

Isn't it your Deadpool? :lol:

I now place this bottle and this glass under these covers, and they shall magically change places! *tap tap* Hurrah! :24087468:

Ah that's one of my favourite tunes! Tyvm Deathers. Still, hastening my demise is still slow...I'll let the disease do that.

Now if the young gentleman will stand there and place the tube of paper in his mouth, I shall use this whip to cut it into pieces. Drum roll if you please, maestro...:24087468:

As expected, Brett Kavanaugh will be confirmed to the Supreme Court tomorrow. Lisa Murkowski is the lone Republican senator who’ll likely go against him, but Democrat Joe Manchin of West Virginia will vote for him, basically having the same effect as having their entire party uniting together. Sigh...

And here is one view as to why this scumbag will be appointed to a job for life fucking over those less privileged than himself.

A bit lengthy, but worth it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting tho if appointed.

In a Catholic hating country like America , that would make the Supreme Court 9 , 5 Fenians, 3 Jews and a proddy raised a Taig who is wavering back to the Good Side.

The amount of Catholics on the SC is not surprising. Conservative Hard-Line Catholic's in the Midwest and Northeast were loyal Republicans voters way before Evangelical's overtook the party in the 60s and 70s.While Big City Catholics were the heart of the Democratic party( outside the South) for most of the 20th century.Among the current population, fastest growing block of Democratic voters (Hispanics) Catholicism is the most common religion

Slavoj nails the Trump/Clinton debate.....

The important part....

"

The report finds that there were 202,600 people aged from 16 to 74 in the Icelandic labor force in September 2018, or 80.8% of the total population of people aged 16 to 74. High labor participation is one of the features of the Icelandic labor market. The labor participation rate in Iceland fluctuates between 80 and 85%, which is quite high in international comparison. This figure is 67% for the US and 76% in the UK"

Same size as Wales, less than half their lower than UK average percentage wise.

1 hour ago, charon said:

The Unemployment total for Iceland is currently.........

https://icelandmag.is/article/virtually-no-unemployment-september-only-3100-people-without-work-all-iceland

Another thing I like about Iceland is that convicted criminals need to go on a waiting list before they can start their jail terms.

Also, they let their banks fail, as they couldn't afford to bail them out.  Still think the UK should have done the same thing :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

the waiting time in itself is a punishment for the criminals