Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

Let’s take a moment to honor the intellect of this congressman from Iowa. :D 645CDA82-FC7B-497B-84E4-9D2FA685C0F1.thumb.png.0e7637c7eb92be7e371ac1459c759a0a.png

• Haha 4

Just watched the ITV Debate: Britain’s Next Prime Minister. That was just about the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Ever. The single worst thing. Not just politically, I mean out of everything. Jesus riverdancing Christ. 

Childish arguing, no real scrutiny for either of them, just Johnson doing nothing but being a gibbering arse tumour of a human being and answering questions by making the moronic (and entirely Tory voting or occasional Tory voting, apparently) audience laugh and forget what the question was, and Hunt just generally sounding like a 28 carat shite and failing to provide any detail (particularly about his “10 point plan for Brexit”, which he brought with him but never showed, explained or even touched on the content of it).

Best case scenario, aside from both their chauffeur driven Jags crashing head on into each other on the way home, is that Hunt becomes PM and is at best only as shit as Theresa May. But I’m willing to believe that more than 50% of the Tory membership are morons, who’ll naturally vote Johnson because they haven’t the mental capacity for fear of this absolute weapons grade shithouse fisting this already broken country to the gall bladder with his sheer ineptitude.

If you haven’t seen it but are planning to catch up on it, make sure you’re in a foul mood already so there’s no fucking comedown. 

Get on a plane, everyone in the UK. We’re buggered.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Didn't watch it at all. Pointless as its not an election I would be involved in.   Hellfire, there are only a few thousand that can vote. 

6 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Didn't watch it at all. Pointless as its not an election I would be involved in.   Hellfire, there are only a few thousand that can vote. 

Tory membership is only 0.3% of the electorate and they're choosing between a twat and a prat. But, of course, though we're not involved in the election, we're shafted one way or another by the result of it. Fair, innit?

The Tories expect you to eat their arseholes and then punish and mock you for not knowing what wine goes best with arsehole.

9 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

I share an office with someone who can actually vote. She doesn't want either but will probably vote Hunt to keep her conscience clear if Boris gets in.

This seems more by design than accident.  Destroy the UK's world relationships so it'll have no choice but to remain.  To the remoaners you need to ask yourselves why our govt is so desperate and hellbent to have us stay in the EU?  I guarantee you it isn't because ordinary people's lives will be better within the EU and we'll have more freedom and money etc!Chances are it's the opposite. 

Exclusive footage of the 1922 Committee watching the handover of power in the UK from Tezza May to BawJaws Johnson has arrived:

VoNC by Thusday?

• Like 1

They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. ‘The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people.’ - Boris Johnson
He further described Brown’s promotion to Prime Minister as a ‘palace coup’ before calling for an election ‘without delay’.

Boris Johnson on the appointment of Gordon Brown. Come on the Bojo call an election.

• Like 2

Corbyn throwing the VonC threat out again. 'at a time of our choosing and it will be an interesting surpride' 

Just do it Jezza

• Like 1

You couldn’t make it up. You really couldn’t. 

117E5345-EBCB-43BA-A064-5DE4D076A34F.jpeg.0e345bc7fc6a00326fc1881c61dc5d53.jpeg

• Like 2

Yeah.... no.

"Boris Johnson... They call him Britain Trump, and that's a good thing. They like me over there! That's what they wanted!"

Although BoJo the Bozo could indeed be a British baby brother to Don the Con, that's definitely not a good thing. And it's only what a fraction of 1% of the British electorate wanted.

Hold the front pages.....

Incompetent alcoholic and all round piece of shit Jared O'Mara's (very recently former) communications guy Gareth Arnold is tearing him a new one on twitter.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Hold the front pages.....

Incompetent alcohol and all round piece of shit Jared O'Mara's (very recently former) communications guy Gareth Arnold is tearing him a new one on twitter.

Ah vodka at 11, reminds me of uni.  Strong suggestion of booze and other issues makes him medium term one of ours.

1 minute ago, msc said:

Going to be interesting to see the damage limitation or lack thereof when Jared wakes up from his latest bender tomorrow/the day after/in a few weeks. 

19 minutes ago, msc said:

Ah vodka at 11, reminds me of uni.  Strong suggestion of booze and other issues makes him medium term one of ours.

Definite seems to be a Gazza in politics. 

Fluffy Mundell lost job as Scottish Secretary.

Wonder which of the remaining Scottish Tory toady lickspittles Bawjaws will appoint? They are all only just in the door.

Of course, he could go and appoint a Scot representing an English constituency. Like the complete arse he is...

• Haha 1

Well, bejebus, Liz Truss Trade Secretary!

Indignation about foreign cheese leads to the person who will negotiate our trade deals around the world.

Scotland moves closer to independence....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Fucking hell Rees Mogg to Leader of the House....

Online exclusive coming soon:

Bercow v Mogg: The Final Battle in Legislative Pedantry

• Haha 2

Nice one, Boris. Great Cabinet.

9AB5A6CD-6B42-4638-A140-3B5E9648954E.png.4ec03ba1451a923f6ef0f932281972d0.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rees Mogg and the DUP together at last. Set your watches back a century or two. 

• Haha 2