Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

39 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Month-on-month GDP

The moment GDP starts to inevitably recover, the govt will boast of how brilliant they’re doing at growing the economy.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Month-on-month GDP

Well, what did you expect with everybody stuck at home watching Netflix.

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

Well, what did you expect with everybody stuck at home watching Netflix.

Just thought it was a good graph at showing the scale of this.

Reports of far right groups organising to head to protests this weekend?

Is the closest the countries been to full on race riots for a few decades?

2 hours ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Reports of far right groups organising to head to protests this weekend?

Is the closest the countries been to full on race riots for a few decades?

Maybe they'll all give each other CoVid...

• Haha 1

At least its not Corbyn

I think I would rather have CoVid

The Boris Johnson government is broken and losing faith:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-12/coronavirus-uk-boris-johnson-s-team-is-broken-and-losing-faith

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Did you hear that he is now asking for EU workers to come back to help rebuild the economy?

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/boris-johnson-wants-eu-workers-to-return-ahead-of-brexit-1-6684193

And this week, they also indirectly admitted that the lower food standards (e.g. chlorinated chicken) are coming through the US/UK trade deal:

https://london.eater.com/2020/6/5/21281356/chlorinated-chicken-uk-us-trade-deal-trump-johnson

Johnson, just like Trump and Bolsonaro are kind of getting what they deserve. Too bad they are pulling so many people down with them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

The Boris Johnson government is broken and losing faith:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-12/coronavirus-uk-boris-johnson-s-team-is-broken-and-losing-faith

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Did you hear that he is now asking for EU workers to come back to help rebuild the economy?

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/boris-johnson-wants-eu-workers-to-return-ahead-of-brexit-1-6684193

And this week, they also indirectly admitted that the lower food standards (e.g. chlorinated chicken) are coming through the US/UK trade deal:

https://london.eater.com/2020/6/5/21281356/chlorinated-chicken-uk-us-trade-deal-trump-johnson

Johnson, just like Trump and Bolsonaro are kind of getting what they deserve. Too bad they are pulling so many people down with them.

Chlorinated chicken?

Personally, I'd not bother eating it but I do not see why I am not allowed the courtesy to fucking choose not to buy it if it is being sold in the supermarket.

Label it as chlorinated and let the people decide FFS!

15 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Chlorinated chicken?

Personally, I'd not bother eating it but I do not see why I am not allowed the courtesy to fucking choose not to buy it if it is being sold in the supermarket.

Label it as chlorinated and let the people decide FFS!

But the point is the US will also insist on a roll back of food labelling so it will be hard to identify where US meat has been used especially in pre-prepared food and in the catering sector. People who purchase by price will be most vulnerable.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

But the point is the US will also insist on a roll back of food labelling so it will be hard to identify where US meat has been used especially in pre-prepared food and in the catering sector. People who purchase by price will be most vulnerable.

chicken is dead cheap as it is 

is it really worth it

Remember when the Tories monetised your pish?

Yep, withdrew funding for public toilets so they could fine you if you had to go. Well, some guy seems to have got 14 days in the pokey for it!

Hope they provide him with a bucket.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Yep, withdrew funding for public toilets so they could fine you if you had to go. Well, some guy seems to have got 14 days in the pokey for it!

I call it all pisspotical!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Yeah, I mean, where the fuck are you going to get sucked off now, eh?

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Perhaps he should have paid for more attention to where he was pissing.

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Yeah, I mean, where the fuck are you going to get sucked off now, eh?

Hey at 50p a blowjob, it's still cheaper than the club.

56 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Hey at 50p a blowjob, it's still cheaper than the club.

I was tempted to say' Yes, but he is Scottish...'

However, we cannot do that anymore without being hung for it.:D

• Haha 1

Soo, a few months ago wasn't it Matt Hancock or some other bugger in the Government who was asking footballers to put their hands in their pockets and support their communities?

Then some kickabout player Rashford weighs in and gets the Government to put their hands on their magic money tree to provide school meals to English kids over the summer!

Ah, sweet reversal of fortune! (Well that and Scotland and Wales were going to do it anyway!)

Yet another time where Big Job has to be shamed into doing the right thing, but it’s really quite a crushing feeling that we now are forced as a nation to put across a moral argument for feeding children. So he doesn’t just look like a prick, he looks like a limp, impotent prick.

• Like 3

Interesting new voting intention polling data:

6424DC4A-7232-4FE9-BAB4-7D5349033EA3.thumb.jpeg.7c1c0cd45b41c7cf00b10f176595593f.jpeg

• Like 1

What is all this talk about blowjobs being 50p??:lol::wacko:

Blowjobs have not been 50p (or anything like that!)in years.

For that to happen in recent times would either require a scam by a customer or a sex worker getting tipsy and then going back and forth in a tardis and getting very confused about what time and era they were in!:D

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

What is all this talk about blowjobs being 50p??:lol::wacko:

Blowjobs have not been 50p (or anything like that!)in years.

For that to happen in recent times would either require a scam by a customer or a sex worker getting tipsy and then going back and forth in a tardis and getting very confused about what time and era they were in!:D

It was a joke on the thread of LFN's cottaging reference - it's less funny if you explain it.....

At 50p (the cost of a public toilet if you really have nowhere else to meet) being cheaper than the club (£3.00-5.00 on the door or £3.00-£5.00 for at least one drink) 

• Haha 1

Anyone worrying about post-Brexit trade - don’t! We’ve got a potential free trade deal with Australia, worth a mighty £1bn. It is worth £291bn less than the free trade we did with the EU, but we will get cheap Shiraz, Tim Tams and fucking Vegemite, all with just 11,000 air miles on it.

Thank you, Prime Ministers Johnson and Morrison.

• Like 1

Speaking of Scott Morrison, he’s been knocking it out the park in Aussie parliament of late:

• Haha 2