Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

That oldest one though.

I think the one at the front is actually one of Boris’.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Jacob Rees-Morgue and his ghost children say “get back to school” and that they are safe places to be despite there being rumblings of Spanish Flu doing the rounds.

077BF1CB-E0B9-499B-A949-3FBB2B810E27.thumb.jpeg.c7dfa5db5b07bc1ed8a70434a51965fc.jpeg

Five go mad in Dorset anybody?

1 hour ago, redrumours said:

Five go mad in Dorset anybody?

I was thinking more of Midwich Cuckoos

To be fair, we may mock them but none of them will grow up to become drug crazed maniacs that keep granny indoors and off the streets every night.

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

To be fair, we may mock them but none of them will grow up to become drug crazed maniacs that keep granny indoors and off the streets every night.

You are right. They won't have to resort to crime to pay for their drugs

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz says he won't support the 'Equality Act' ...
Not because he hates women or anything....rather it's because it could allow Trump to declare 'I am now the first female president.'

He said this in public.

Sorry, ladies.  You'll just have to wait.  But to be honest, it's hard to argue with this logic  :facepalm:

• Haha 1

A reminder that, though Theresa May was an absolute darling compared to Johnson, she can still be a bit shit.

F7C13201-8C5C-4BD8-9C84-F55B53988708.thumb.jpeg.f73750d91eafd58c401ab98891353df6.jpeg

524F2C87-3A49-4324-B378-57CD84289EFF.jpeg.37cd4a3f03977c0d40b6048c01ddf9ae.jpeg

9F968195-3A50-42A3-8E43-4EBAE336266A.jpeg.94ef505223cb706a66b499bded7b6c77.jpeg

1885ADBC-4055-45DC-9883-8F2DB7A76655.jpeg.c52763eb89030ea94bbf03eedaa383a5.jpeg

Joe Biden waving to an empty field, as you do...

Joe waving to empty field.jpg

• Like 1

The government should say NO to the football league for the fans returning to stadia on October 1.

4 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

The government should say NO to the football league for the fans returning to stadia on October 1.

There's this crap in the Guardian (of all places). where the chief football bod is saying the whole football world is going to  be in financial meltdown if they can't fill the stadia.

Words fail me.

Oh puhlease. hundreds of thousands a week per player? More money than 99% of people will see in a lifetime?

You can't manage that?

Fuck right off.

• Like 1

Matt ‘cock can’t even sign off an interview without sounding like an absolute fud.

Students caught at a party after being told not to should be kicked out of university as they are obviously not bright enough.

I think that, on balance, Boris Johnson is a bit incompetent.

Apologies, I misspoke there.

Boris Johnson and his wretched cronies are all the absolute pinnacle of cuntery, and are and always have been dishonest, disorganised, clueless, dangerous, backwards and generally completely fucking useless and the sooner we dispose of this septic nappy full of turds that we call our government the fucking better.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I think that, on balance, Boris Johnson is a bit incompetent.

Apologies, I misspoke there.

Boris Johnson and his wretched cronies are all the absolute pinnacle of cuntery, and are and always have been dishonest, disorganised, clueless, dangerous, backwards and generally completely fucking useless and the sooner we dispose of this septic nappy full of turds that we call our government the fucking better.

Unless we have a credible, and I mean CREDIBLE, opposition, we are stuck with these wankers.

The only one to come out of this relatively unscathed is Sunak who was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

This government is truly the worst one I have ever lived under.

• Like 1

Brexit prompts 7,500 city jobs and over £1.2tn of assets to leave the UK and get transferred to the EU.

But we’ll start seeing the benefits in a minute.

• Angry 1
  • Facepalm 1

According to US media, the cousin-in-law of White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany is among the more junior staff members of the White House to have their tests come back positive in recent days.

Chad Gilmartin, who is cousins with McEnany's husband, works as the White House principal assistant press secretary. According to ABC News, he tested positive over the weekend - the day before McEnany did.

Nothing like keeping it in the family :P

So I have just read the excuse that the testing results were compromised by an excel spreadsheet that was not up to date.

The managers in control of this do not deserve to be employed, they probably delegate the responsibility to consultants who are not responsible, take the cash and ar e not accountable for the results. Read our engagement letter. Sorry I didn't do that you paid me for it was not properly specified (large accountants counting thousands (not material) to do a job) so as far as we are concerned we don't give a shit. Poor planning, poor specification, poor implementation, poor results. People having studied PPE and responsibility avoidance running the show.  

That fuck up was Dianne Abbot level. No excuse.

If you had sufficient common sense and basic intelligence, you’d have put this in the Political Discussions and Ranting thread.

Edited by Paul Bearer
Threads merged
  • Like 1

Most unsurprising news of the day: MPs have just given themselves a £3,300 per year pay rise. Earlier this year, they voted against giving NHS workers a pay rise.

ABSOLUTE CUNTS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Most unsurprising news of the day: MPs have just given themselves a £3,300 per year pay rise. Earlier this year, they voted against giving NHS workers a pay rise.

ABSOLUTE CUNTS.

MP's (ABSOLUTE CUNTS) don't award themselves a pay rise.  It's done by an independent parliamentary standards authority. (ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUNTS).  

Dianne Feinstein.

What a pathetic joke she really is. This says it all. 

There really needs to be a way to recall senators when they don’t even fight.