Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

LOL at "margins are tight"  :lol:

• Like 1

Rishi Sunak holding a weeks worth of food for a family of four:

7D1D64D4-2A23-4ACB-AFC3-343E9F580423.thumb.jpeg.ac6c6689f08280e4669ea22d2a958a0b.jpeg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Rishi Sunak holding a weeks worth of food for a family of four:

7D1D64D4-2A23-4ACB-AFC3-343E9F580423.thumb.jpeg.ac6c6689f08280e4669ea22d2a958a0b.jpeg

Not sure which I prefer-Boris Johnsons fat smug Etonian grinning clown face or Rishi Sunaks happy smiling goofy frat boy face as they totally fuck the country over.Spoilt for choice aren't we ! :unsure::mellow:

I do not understand the Dishy Rishi nickname AT ALL. Even politics aside...he's NOT hot

24 minutes ago, j0neseur0 said:

I do not understand the Dishy Rishi nickname AT ALL. Even politics aside...he's NOT hot

He is in comparison to the rest of them.

5A4DD734-1219-4042-AC56-A25C777B41D4.jpeg.b1c1ab3e3d2db6a3e1cc61c194a65be4.jpeg

Reminds me of this:

Yeah, turned out to be a wave of hysteria blowing over from the rear of the building.

The Telegraph are excellent, aren’t they? Here’s an absolute gem from Christopher Hope:

EAAF65D8-95C3-46A9-97A8-BF684D43040D.thumb.jpeg.f258dbee9da4f2dd9a2c24f21b69f2ef.jpeg

Yeah, that makes sense. The Irish famine will of course make Joe Biden much more sympathetic towards Britain.

Some gems on Twitter today:

image.png.83e651a0ba527af3730e40d93813bd94.png

image.png.ee90b95bad7affaa6368b5ac8db810f5.png

• Like 1

831BBA9E-F7B7-4FEB-9617-293AF89CE367.thumb.jpeg.5d2a3acbfc9b1f6cdaedacd29877f64f.jpeg

I’m so afraid: 

There’s morons, there’s absolute fucking dipshits and then there’s Ted Cruz.

84B702A3-C8DB-4AC3-BCFD-E14D58BD6910.thumb.jpeg.daee7e6c5022bb8cac6df7adc2e6a402.jpeg

Does he realise that the Treaty of Versailles, for example, isn’t about Versailles?

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

8 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Does he realise that the Treaty of Versailles, for example, isn’t about Versailles?

It doesn't matter that he doesn't know or plays to a base that doesn't know. That's the real problem.

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

There’s morons, there’s absolute fucking dipshits and then there’s Ted Cruz.

84B702A3-C8DB-4AC3-BCFD-E14D58BD6910.thumb.jpeg.daee7e6c5022bb8cac6df7adc2e6a402.jpeg

All true, but.....

Biden has, on his first day in charge, been a complete fucktard.

Trump did not win just the one vote, he won tens of millions of votes.

Those voters are the very people Biden needs to engage, listen to and pacify if he truly believes that he can heal his country and unite people.

He could have said, when receiving congratulatory calls from the big hitters of the Worlds leaders,  'Keep this one under your hat until I have got enough Trumptard supporters on board with me,  because we are going to be signing back up to the Paris agreement'.

It would have given him breathing space and a chance to get his point across and reassure those doubters that the accord would not have a detrimental effect on jobs and living standards.

As it stands, those millions of Trump voters will assume that Biden has put the agreement before the citizens of the country he leads.

It doesn't matter whether that viewpoint is incorrect, he has to get the message across as to why he believes it is good for the U.S and he should have done it before he made a decree that he was signing back up to it.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It would have given him breathing space and a chance to get his point across and reassure those doubters that the accord would not have a detrimental effect on jobs and living standards.

As it stands, those millions of Trump voters will assume that Biden has put the agreement before the citizens of the country he leads.

It doesn't matter whether that viewpoint is incorrect, he has to get the message across as to why he believes it is good for the U.S and he should have done it before he made a decree that he was signing back up to it.

I get your point, but also he did lay out reasons why he’d be signing back up for the Paris Agreement on day 1 of his presidency in the buildup to the election. He’s just sticking to his word, which, ultimately, won him the popular vote by 7 million.

14 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I get your point, but also he did lay out reasons why he’d be signing back up for the Paris Agreement on day 1 of his presidency in the buildup to the election. He’s just sticking to his word, which, ultimately, won him the popular vote by 7 million.

I aso take your point.

Thing is, when you have such anger and resentment out there, just giving your reasons on the first day of taking charge doesn't actually engage the millions that still back Trumptard.

The fact that he won the popular vote by 7 million doesn't mean that the issues that Trump created and left for Biden are going to magically go away just because he has given his reasons for rejoining.

I just find it bizarre that, for somebody who made a big speech about uniting and healing, has not allowed the dust to settle on his victory before going out and signing decrees which undo most of what Trump did without really listening to the concerns of people that, at that time, felt that they had nothing to lose by voting a cunt like Trump into office in the first place.

The notion held by a significant minority, that Politicians don't listen, will be ringing all the more true.

It was actually a LOL moment this morning when Piers 'two chins' Morgan likened the Biden speech to Nelson Mandelas when he became South African President.

South Africa is no more united or equal, in terms of its citizens than when Nelson was doing five knuckle shuffles in his prison cell.

Bidens speech won't do fuck all to unite his country, he needs to get out into the States where he lost and work fucking hard to bring them on board.

Maybe THEN he can start playing the leader of the World.

Nurse Rached has been very quiet on here of late but I’ve just found them on TikTok:

Priti Patel’s answer to the question “Why does the UK have the worst daily death toll in the world?”

8A6B6A82-3A9C-4C83-A051-2997686DD5A6.thumb.jpeg.65a14273759ea3bdf94bacbdfe5ead83.jpeg

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Nurse Rached has been very quiet on here of late but I’ve just found them on TikTok:

He's leaving the United States to live in Alaska and Hawaii. Class. American patriot.

Hope he chooses Hawaii. :D

Schumer pulled a boner in more ways than one today.

Great website: http://ismympaprick.co.uk. Search by name or constituency and it will check their voting record and let you know if your local MP is a prick.

CD1FB1C1-F9B0-4B5A-87AE-1A79C7863423.thumb.png.d52a9ff4e0eb25b32b23abc500faa7c5.png

I think I know the answer to this already.

ETA:  Yep.

A poll simulating the French Presidential Election due next year puts Marine Le Pen in the lead.

E43C74B1-262A-4B98-BBB5-63AC3ECC245F.thumb.png.4e2d319880e8b270c59f242488fd6437.png

Do they not see from the UK, Brazil and the last 4 years in the US that having a bigoted, idiotic, fascist lunatic as your leader tends to turn your country to shit?

(Not saying that Macron isn’t a twat btw; he is.)

• Like 1