Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Wait.

Tories announced tax rises today - calling it a levy, like the dicks they are.

Tories also announced a white paper on integration of health and social care later in the year.

So, they are putting your taxes up without a plan in place.

Noice!

Well, the taxes for people that actually go to work....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

A 26-year-old earning £20k a year will be down £130/year.

A 66-year-old earning £50k a year will be down £0/year.

This new “levy” is a deliberate, savage attack on society’s youngest and lowest earners.

We need a fucking wealth tax. Now.

No, we actually need a competent government.

10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You don't happen to have one hiding in the attic somewhere, do you? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, msc said:

No, I'm afraid I don't.

Maybe some dog shit will be a suitable replacement?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No, I'm afraid I don't.

Could hardly do a worse job!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:
47 minutes ago, msc said:

No, I'm afraid I don't.

I don't have an attic, but if I did I wouldn't let my dog shit in it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Correct. One who will have the decency not to penalise the poorer part of society.

As an aside, a 1% tax for millionaires would raise £260bn in 5 years. That’s enough for 7 Test and Trace fuck ups! And those only just about getting by on what they earn don’t get squeezed to the point of ruination (which raises £60bn in 5 years).

But no, say the three pigs from Animal Farm.

D99B4AE6-8348-4460-B72A-26426F0E574F.thumb.jpeg.25e9b923a0f28339f5098c656b895a2a.jpeg

Daily incompetent Tory gaffe dump: Gavin Williamson, off of Frank Spencer the Education Secretary, told of how good it was to meet footballist Marcus Rashford over Zoom. Except he didn’t; he met rugbyist Maro Itoje.

“Oh I dunno, it was some sporty black fellow?” vibes there. 

Prick.

The Queen and the Royal Family support Black Lives Matter

Quite a quandary for the people who get their cocks out over the National Anthem but boo like fuckwits whenever anyone takes the knee.

“What’s for dinner tonight dad?”

“Sovereignty.”

909E55EA-FBBE-4641-BA8C-7BECDA200425.thumb.jpeg.c32b99134bd1cd85893fafa5c36a4468.jpeg

On 05/09/2021 at 12:02, The Quim Reaper said:

821C46EC-538E-4991-99EF-6264119B021E.thumb.jpeg.01f47addbe57a36806f2d48909b40a7b.jpeg

Charles is implicated in the Cash-For-Honours scandal.

More on Charles and dodginess: he offered a castle reception for a ‘murky’ money-laundering Russian donor and the Met will be investigating his aides for other dodgy dealings.

I do slightly worry for Mrs Queen. Husband dead, one son corrupt, the other an accused sex offender whose evasion makes him look more sus every day, at least one (unnamed) racist in the family according to her grandson, who has been at loggerheads with her son and other grandson.

Shame Jeremy Kyle isn’t still on TV to try and sort her shit out.

Nothing like a resuffle of a Cabinet to get one's dander up.

Liz Truss is Foreign Secretary - watch out big cheeses of the world!

Nadine Dorries to Culture - should be able to bring all of her I'm A Celeb experience to the role, after all actors across the country are already eating cockroaches for supper.

Gove to Housing and Communities - yeah, that will be the caring face you want while local government goes bankrupt.

And in a flourish of utter irony, Raab to Justice - if he does as good a job there as with Afghanistan, the courts can creak under the weight as crime rises exponentially.

Ach well, good luck E & W.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Nothing like a resuffle of a Cabinet to get one's dander up.

Liz Truss is Foreign Secretary - watch out big cheeses of the world!

Nadine Dorries to Culture - should be able to bring all of her I'm A Celeb experience to the role, after all actors across the country are already eating cockroaches for supper.

Gove to Housing and Communities - yeah, that will be the caring face you want while local government goes bankrupt.

And in a flourish of utter irony, Raab to Justice - if he does as good a job there as with Afghanistan, the courts can creak under the weight as crime rises exponentially.

Ach well, good luck E & W.

However the biggest story is who has stayed put either Priti Patel knows where the bodies are buried or Boris wants us all to know how much he hates us.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bibliogryphon said:

However the biggest story is who has stayed put either Priti Patel knows where the bodies are buried or Boris wants us all to know how much he hates us.

All I know is he is swirling the coffee grounds of incompetence in his own mug.

At least old Boris' mother will get a decent funeral, unlike the tens of thousands who didn't even see their mothers before, during, or after death.

• Like 2

They're all interchangeable clones of one another, liars, dissemblers & incompetents, each one as bad as the one they replace, apart from the ones who are worse. The sooner we get PR the better.

• Like 5

I see that Boris has elevated some women to more prominent posts. I think he is already planning his excuses for failure. Watch this space.

One more political comment, PPE the qualification obtained by many of the politicians from our best universities.

A comment on the qualification, a degree to aid avoiding responsibility in public life without providing any education for doing the job. Their aim learning from the history of people who have failed before.

People who succeed always make mistakes, those who don't take risks will never succeed. Some people aways f**f up. Judgement is generally with hindsight.

Political juggling, ministers moved on a regular basis to remove the accumulation of shit.

Is this a fucking joke? 

I was NEVER taught imperial - little Englander thinking. Not that anyone will be able to afford a kg of fruit, never mind a lb while prices go up and your NI tax increase, UB cut and furlough disappearance take effect.

Man's a fucking loon.

7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Is this a fucking joke? 

I was NEVER taught imperial - little Englander thinking. Not that anyone will be able to afford a kg of fruit, never mind a lb while prices go up and your NI tax increase, UB cut and furlough disappearance take effect.

Man's a fucking loon.

You don't see that every day, a loon calling out a loon.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You don't see that every day, a loon calling out a loon.

Unfortunately, increasingly, yes you do. PMQs every Wednesday, QT every Thursday…

10 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Unfortunately, increasingly, yes you do. PMQs every Wednesday, QT every Thursday…

Yes, yes but apart from that!!

• Like 1

Tory snowflakes are crying their piggy little eyes out because Deputy Leader of the Opposition Angela Rayner called them “scum”.

Well, actually, she called them "a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile, banana republic, nasty, Etonians”

Their reaction? “Don’t call us scum”.

The rest of it is fine.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Tory snowflakes are crying their piggy little eyes out because Deputy Leader of the Opposition Angela Rayner called them “scum”.

Well, actually, she called them "a bunch of scum, homophobic, racist, misogynistic, absolute vile, banana republic, nasty, Etonians”

Their reaction? “Don’t call us scum”.

The rest of it is fine.

To be fair had the shoe been on the other foot she would've cried at being attacked as a woman. Because she is scum.

14 minutes ago, Windsor said:

To be fair had the shoe been on the other foot she would've cried at being attacked as a woman. Because she is scum.

How exactly? Particularly in contrast to the greedy, lying scumbags to whom she refers who are busy dismantling democracy and pissing on our human rights?

• Like 2

Plenty of people have had a feckless mother that fed them shaving cream and Boneo for dinner.

That does not mean you have spend the rest of your life laying in the gutter, looking up at the stars.

Basically, she is a low rent gobshite that has not a grain of class or decorum

There are many ways you could have called Tories scum without using the word scum.

Politicians have been attacked, some murdered because people, like her, have ramped up the rhetoric making it seem ok and fair game to hate and abuse Politicians of all sides and, consequently, giving the odd nut job or three 'permission' to try and eliminate those that they disagree with.

Whatever way you want to cut it, she was very, very wrong.