Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

You know, when I was growing up, the British Government was held to ransom by Republicans, bombing the cities and committing acts of outrageous terrorism. Committing valuable resources to Northern Ireland, and turning a blind eye to our soldiers' own heinous acts in the name of safety.

NOW, they are held to ransom by Unionists, encouraging yet another breach of International Law by Westminster and the failure of the DUP to nominate to Stormont and the complete abrogation by the Tory Government to impose direct rule - total fuckwittery.

Side note - Boris et al have shown themselves willing to breach international treaties and laws (and no wonder, they can't even abide by the laws they have written themselves). How can Sweden and Finland rely on his signature on defence and treaties? His continual quest for a photo-op distraction (you never see him opening a Weight Watchers, though, ha!) imo has put a Putin target on the backs of every man, woman and child in this country - Putin wouldn't nuke Finland for example, he'd attack the big boy holding the knuckleduster.

No point in a Poker Tournament, some of us won't be here to see the end of it imo. :P

• Sad 1

Glad people like Michael Fabricunt find these rape allegations amusing.

These people make me sick.

8 minutes ago, TQR said:

Glad people like Michael Fabricunt find these rape allegations amusing.

These people make me sick.

He really is a piece of work.

7 hours ago, Toast said:

He really is a hair piece of work.

FTFY.

On 12/05/2022 at 13:24, YoungWillz said:

You know, when I was growing up, the British Government was held to ransom by Republicans, bombing the cities and committing acts of outrageous terrorism. Committing valuable resources to Northern Ireland, and turning a blind eye to our soldiers' own heinous acts in the name of safety.

NOW, they are held to ransom by Unionists, encouraging yet another breach of International Law by Westminster and the failure of the DUP to nominate to Stormont and the complete abrogation by the Tory Government to impose direct rule - total fuckwittery.

Side note - Boris et al have shown themselves willing to breach international treaties and laws (and no wonder, they can't even abide by the laws they have written themselves). How can Sweden and Finland rely on his signature on defence and treaties? His continual quest for a photo-op distraction (you never see him opening a Weight Watchers, though, ha!) imo has put a Putin target on the backs of every man, woman and child in this country - Putin wouldn't nuke Finland for example, he'd attack the big boy holding the knuckleduster.

No point in a Poker Tournament, some of us won't be here to see the end of it imo. :P

I really hope you are wrong on your last point! I'm not ready for a taste of nuclear armagedeon!

6 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I really hope you are wrong on your last point! I'm not ready for a taste of nuclear armagedeon!

TBF, he is usually wrong on everything else, you can breathe easy.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

TBF, he is usually wrong on everything else, you can breathe easy.

Thanks for the reassurance!!:lol:

• Thanks 1

Met Police have closed their investigation into Partygate having issued 126 fines across 8 different dates. 28 people received more than one fine, but the PM and Carrie were only fined for the one in the Cabinet Room. Hilariously, the Met are suggesting he's fine for the ones held in Downing Street as he's the resident and supposed to be there.

Roll on Sue Gray, ASAP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61508110

37 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Met Police have closed their investigation into Partygate having issued 126 fines across 8 different dates. 28 people received more than one fine, but the PM and Carrie were only fined for the one in the Cabinet Room. Hilariously, the Met are suggesting he's fine for the ones held in Downing Street as he's the resident and supposed to be there.

Roll on Sue Gray, ASAP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61508110

Surely that's even more reason to hold him responsible. 

• Like 4

Mhairi Black might be off of the SNP, a party I don’t have much time for, but this 4 min speech of hers is almost certainly the most accurate analysis I’ve ever heard in the HoC. Tories and their supporters alike might find this uncomfortable, infuriating, hysterical, whatever; but they’ll know it’s all fucking true.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Surely that's even more reason to hold him responsible. 

One would think. I mean, I can't say I checked the law too closely as I wasn't planning anything that threatened to break it, but I seem to remember on the news reports of the time that organising the illegal gathering was what led to the bigger fines.

But as I said, let's see what Sue Gray reveals, PDQ.

Sunak and his missus make the Sunday Times Rich List.

Hope you remember that every time you hear him and the other millionaires on the front bench telling you they understand the problems facing families during the cost of living crisis. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Stanley Johnson has been granted French citizenship, which I'm sure comes as as relief to us all.

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, time said:

Stanley Johnson has been granted French citizenship, which I'm sure comes as as relief to us all.

Gets to keep his EU membership that his son stripped from the rest of us. Every day, they find a new way to take us for absolute mugs.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, time said:

He did vote to Remain and was strongly in favour of it.He is still a deplorable cunt full of inconsistencies but I don't see this as one of them.

272CC636-DA41-4833-8F64-7B9000C0F96A.jpeg.e34243889898c1297de56b0773cd8e91.jpeg

Two of Murdoch’s stooges down, one to go.

• Like 2

On 20/05/2022 at 10:30, time said:

No idea who he is but in the snap of a finger he has become a pansy.

26 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

No idea who he is

:rolleyes:

You’re joking, not another one?

‘Top’ Tory MP faces allegations of drink spiking.

He used the substance on another Tory MP, who awoke to find the accused licking his nipples. A similar thing happened to a Labour MP, a flatmate of another Tory MP and a fourth man who rebuffed his advances and suspected he had his drink spiked. Apparently the name of this latest Tory offender is being spoken openly in Commons.

• Shocked 1

"Two Tory MPs have also been accused of proposing a threesome to a minister’s girlfriend, which she refused."

What the actual f*** is going on at this point??

3 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

"Two Tory MPs have also been accused of proposing a threesome to a minister’s girlfriend, which she refused."

What the actual f*** is going on at this point??

It’s quite clearly a culture. Sexually assaulting a minor, rape and now drink spiking, all within a short space of time. It’s a culture. Of course, if they were decent individuals maybe they wouldn’t have to commit crimes to get laid.

Have been trying to investigate who this latest one might have been but nothing on Twitter or on any major news articles seems to gove away many clues about who it could be.

• Thanks 2

This is a genuine tweet from the Tory council candidate in Preston:

172EB147-E134-46C6-89B2-6CB523466164.jpeg.2da59456527b68c38eb9b85ab41da6ba.jpeg

If I were as prone to prejudice as most Tories and their supporters, I’d say they’re all perverts.

19 minutes ago, TQR said:

This is a genuine tweet from the Tory council candidate in Preston:

172EB147-E134-46C6-89B2-6CB523466164.jpeg.2da59456527b68c38eb9b85ab41da6ba.jpeg

If I were as prone to prejudice as most Tories and their supporters, I’d say they’re all perverts.

What don't you take a seat over there?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Sean said:

What don't you take a seat over there?

Chris Hansen would have his work cut out with this lot

• Haha 1

Cunt Shapps has been doing the rounds this morning trying to defend the PM and those photos everyone has now seen.

In his stellar defence, he says Johnson was “clearly not partying…and let’s not forget he lost his mum in that period”.

So that settles it then, Johnson was mourning his mum at that party…who died ten months after it.

• Haha 5