Deathray

Political Discussions And Ranting Thread

33 minutes ago, Toast said:

If he was scared by threats before, he needs to be very very scared now.

I will accept that there have been people ( far left knuckle draggers as opposed to far right ones) who have given him a verbal kicking, outside his home at every opportunity.

However, unless I have got this completely arse about, he KNEW when the lock down was going to happen and he COULD have gone up there before hand to stay there.

I mean, everybody is now communicating via, is it Zoom? Tik Tok Cock? Etc, etc, etc...

People are working from home, video conferencing and the like can have people attend meetings from all over the planet but that utter tosser had to stay in London.

Great Father, great intelligence, great big fucking cunt.

• Like 2

I suppose he couldn't wipe Boris's arse via Zoom.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Toast said:

You know what?

I was thinking about putting something like that as his reason for staying in London 'to wipe the nose and arse of BJ or summat.

Johnson is a dud, a puppet, a running joke and a liar.

Boris out! Boris out!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Toast said:

Is that a job you'd be interested in as your unique special contribution to the national effort?!:lol:

18 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Is that a job you'd be interested in as your unique special contribution to the national effort?!:lol:

It could be. 

I have plenty of ideas for what to wipe his arse with.

• Haha 1

To be honest I genuinely think this could be the start of the end for Johnson to the point of Starmer winning a landslide in 2024.....

It encapsulates everything that people hate about politicians.

• Like 1

Welcome to Barnard Castle

50CA2663-3E44-4D29-97E1-8180461F830D.thumb.jpeg.0e6f9c3d4bc85c4ef42c5d6cb8015f6c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I must say apart from the above photo Barnard Castle does look lovely - I can imagine it is going to get a boost in visitor numbers thanks to the Cummings going.

https://www.gov.uk/driving-eyesight-rules

From which: "You must be able to read (with glasses or contact lenses, if necessary) a car number plate made after 1 September 2001 from 20 metres."

So Dom, find a car number plate (oh look there's one on your car) and a tape measure (or pace it out).

Save a 30 mile trip, for which "You could be prosecuted if you drive without meeting the standards of vision for driving."

So "Let me see if I'm safe to drive 260 miles by driving 30 as a test with possibly defective vision" is actually illegal.

And if you're not safe, a 30 mile version of Deathrace 2000 as a test does not cut it even if there was no fucking corona virus you utter cunt.

Fuck me, much as I hate little richardjohn: you couldn't make it up.

• Like 2

Since we've established that Mrs Cummings was capable of driving back to London, the eyes story is exposed as a lie anyway.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Toast said:

Since we've established that Mrs Cummings was capable of driving back to London, the eyes story is exposed as a lie anyway.

And yet, most absurdly, Gove and Johnson are sticking with it! Gove this morning said to LBC’s Nick Ferrari (prick) that he, too, has gone for a test drive to check his eyesight. As if repeating this really odd idea would somehow make it more plausible. And Johnson yesterday, in his briefing, said it’s “very very plausible” because since being ill he now has to wear specs for the first time, despite telling the Maily Dail 6 years ago that he’s “blind as a bat”. I’m laughing as I type this, it’s so fucking daft.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And Johnson yesterday, in his briefing, said it’s “very very plausible” because since being ill he now has to wear specs for the first time, despite telling the Maily Dail 6 years ago that he’s “blind as a bat”. I’m laughing as I type this, it’s so fucking daft.

It's not that daft, as what he actually said was that he has to wear specs for the first time in ages.  From which I inferred that he normally wears contact lenses.

What does show the story up as nonsense is describing it as “very, very plausible”.

Too much.  I might buy "plausible", but "very" is pushing it and two "very"s is laughable.

As if us calling bollocks to Cummings’ story needed any more to go on, his wife Mary wrote this account of her and Dominic falling ill:

4E52DB1F-E291-4760-9C9C-8E3918B70AAC.jpeg.ef40bafd1d4d04fbdbacbad89f4f84d2.jpeg

So she says Dominic collapsed 24 hours after her. He said yesterday he was driving up the motorway at that point.

6 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

As if us calling bollocks to Cummings’ story needed any more to go on, his wife Mary wrote this account of her and Dominic falling ill:

4E52DB1F-E291-4760-9C9C-8E3918B70AAC.jpeg.ef40bafd1d4d04fbdbacbad89f4f84d2.jpeg

So she says Dominic collapsed 24 hours after her. He said yesterday he was driving up the motorway at that point.

Something doesn't add up.....

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

_813118_gotcha300.gif

• Like 1

image.png.9ebe6d1016471d447fe9af37ef52b5e5.png

• Haha 2

And among the comments, this gem:

One thing I've noticed about this whole debacle is that Dominic Cummings is a very slow driver. Travelled 270 miles to Durham and it took the contagious.

• Haha 3

I know were 4 and a bit years from the election, and polls are essentially a load a shite at the best of times but holy fuck that's fun to see. 

• Like 1

159E89CB-2252-4BB6-9E21-557C1BAA28E3.jpeg.9723cf6d4d675961adac0c6b1c3e65fb.jpeg

• Haha 5

So since nobody's going to sack Cummings because he has dirt on them, is anyone likely to murder him?

Or does he have an insurance policy hidden away?

• Like 1

This is brilliant.  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Today’s Page 3 is a stunner!

34657F50-8D74-44F5-A2B2-DF56B7C4EAFD.thumb.jpeg.7dcf007673ef4a9b028366d7f022cb5f.jpeg21ACE53F-0A89-4B0B-BE52-D9C0C660FCF1.thumb.jpeg.54d8081fe5565ab1d5cb8d268434e9e6.jpeg

• Haha 2

The US is so fucked...