Magere Hein

Death In The Family

2 hours ago, bladan said:

Bladan has once again died. Without any money left, he drank a fatal mixture of vodka, shoe polish and oven cleaner. He left a wife and three kids A great guy RIP

Shame you died, but at least you had the decency to take care of your wife and three kids by leaving them a great guy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

OldWillz died today of cancer. Pain free at last.

I've been running about for months sorting stuff out while he was in the hospital, now he's gone. Kept it quiet because it's been cool to have something else to occupy me.

Orphan now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 23

I’m so sorry to hear that Wilz. Hope things get better for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

I've been running about for months sorting stuff out while he was in the hospital, now he's gone. Kept it quiet because it's been cool to have something else to occupy me.

Orphan now.

Sorry to hear that Willz.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Orphan now.

I am so sorry.

• Thanks 1

Very sorry, Willz, my condolences.

• Thanks 1

My condolences YW!

• Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about AuldWillz - he felt as part of the forum's life as the regulars imo.

• Thanks 1

So very sorry to hear that YW. Take it easy.

• Thanks 1

Sad to hear that, YW.  I expect you have already done your mourning, but it is still sad and shocking when the day comes.

• Thanks 1

Being an orphan sucks Y-Dub.  So sorry to hear about OW and your new status.  Been there a while.  Peace to you, torch-bearer.

SirC

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, not stopped for a breath sorting things out. The old sympathy cards flood has begun!

Off down the bank to get the funeral paid. I'm finding it quite amusing that me old mum died a month before Thatcher expired and Oldwillz went just before May stood down. Which probably indicates quite how tired I am.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Thanks everyone, not stopped for a breath sorting things out. The old sympathy cards flood has begun!

Off down the bank to get the funeral paid. I'm finding it quite amusing that me old mum died a month before Thatcher expired and Oldwillz went just before May stood down. Which probably indicates quite how tired I am.

Sorry about your loss:(.

• Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss. It is a moment most of us have to experience sooner or later.

• Thanks 1

I remember losing my dad it was surreal and I went through depressive episodes. He were a very tough man I imagined he'd be around forever. He died suddenly and relatively young. 

YW make time for yourself and make sure you find time to grieve. Sorry for your loss .

• Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss Young Willz remember the good times 

• Thanks 1

Two and a half hours with the minister today...which is what happens when your old man was heavy church!

Give me some time to myself, I've a wee deathlist to keep up with for heaven's sake! And still haven't watched the Marr show yet....

Sorry for your loss Willz. Take time for yourself chap. Its important.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Pedro67 said:

Sorry for your loss Willz. Take time for yourself chap. Its important.

Currently pondering how to transfer Sky TV, phone and broadband, amongst everything else. Whether I can do so successfully will mean whether there's a Poker Tourney this year!

55 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Currently pondering how to transfer Sky TV, phone and broadband, amongst everything else. Whether I can do so successfully will mean whether there's a Poker Tourney this year!

Ironic, just finished wishing my Bro good luck on fb for the WSoP senior tourney in LV tomorrow. Don't rush everything. Poker tourney later on give you something to look forward to

• Like 1