Magere Hein

Death In The Family

Sorry to hear about your loss.

So sorry, Lardy. Give yourself a treat and go and punch your bro-in-law.

So sorry, Lardy. Give yourself a treat and go and punch your bro-in-law.

Deepest sympathy LB.

And if you do visit th brother-in-law, give him a kick in the balls from me.

Thanks everyone - well that's three I've had since May, so I'm hoping there won't be any more for a long while - sadly I think I'm going to be disappointed. And yes, I think giving Money-Grabbing-Evil-Midget-Cunt a smack in the chops might ease my anxieties somewhat - see you in the custody suite!

Thanks everyone - well that's three I've had since May, so I'm hoping there won't be any more for a long while - sadly I think I'm going to be disappointed. And yes, I think giving Money-Grabbing-Evil-Midget-Cunt a smack in the chops might ease my anxieties somewhat - see you in the custody suite!

Hope you give him a good smack and if you need any advice on being in the custody suite send me a message <_< . Seriously though, sorry to hear about your Uncle Joe, sounds like a great man and glad to hear you have so many happy memories of him, I hope the rest of this year is good to you.

They say only the good die young, for my cousin, this is true. We received the news today that he was killed in a multiple car crash in Canada last night. He was only 35 years old, to say his family are devastated is an understatement. RIP Robert :( .

They say only the good die young, for my cousin, this is true. We received the news today that he was killed in a multiple car crash in Canada last night. He was only 35 years old, to say his family are devastated is an understatement. RIP Robert :( .

Oh dear, sad news. My condolences.

regards,

Hein

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Oh, how awful, LG. So sorry.

sorry to hear that LG

Thank you. You are all very kind. It's been the most horrendous day. It's funny how things have changed with the invention of the internet, I actually found out online while I was at work. I'd been in a meeting all morning and we all broke for lunch, naturally I had a quick check of my emails and logged into Facebook. First FB post on my news feed was another cousin posting RIP on Robert's wall just as the news was just filtering through to Robert's aunts, uncles and cousins. My dad's brother was phoning my mum and dad as his son was posting that message on FB, in the old days I wouldn't have known until I arrived home at night as my family wouldn't break that sort of news to me at work, needless to say I phoned home to find out if it was true and was reduced to a mess of tears and had to be sent home (kindly I might add, I have good bosses).

Shocking LG.

My thoughts are with you and your family for your horrendous loss. I hope you all can pull through this with out any further upset and find the solice you need.

• Like 1

Awful news LG, thoughts to you and your extended family.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Thank you. You are all very kind. It's been the most horrendous day. It's funny how things have changed with the invention of the internet, I actually found out online while I was at work. I'd been in a meeting all morning and we all broke for lunch, naturally I had a quick check of my emails and logged into Facebook. First FB post on my news feed was another cousin posting RIP on Robert's wall just as the news was just filtering through to Robert's aunts, uncles and cousins. My dad's brother was phoning my mum and dad as his son was posting that message on FB, in the old days I wouldn't have known until I arrived home at night as my family wouldn't break that sort of news to me at work, needless to say I phoned home to find out if it was true and was reduced to a mess of tears and had to be sent home (kindly I might add, I have good bosses).

my cousin died suddenly last year in hi s 30s so I can share your feelings to some extent.family and friends will doubtless rally round to ease the heartbreak

sorry about that LG prayers are with you and your family, Hope you feel better soon.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, LG.

Thanks for your posts. I am going home to Glasgow this weekend and will be there at my cousin's funeral on Monday, his parents have chosen to bring him home. 2 weeks on we all just cant believe it. Raise a glass and find a 'Youtube' you really want to listen to on Monday afternoon, I would like that.

This is really sad Lady G, I'll be working at my desk on Monday afternoon, with some good music!

Thanks for your posts. I am going home to Glasgow this weekend and will be there at my cousin's funeral on Monday, his parents have chosen to bring him home. 2 weeks on we all just cant believe it. Raise a glass and find a 'Youtube' you really want to listen to on Monday afternoon, I would like that.

All our thoughts are with you today LG all the best.

I second the above and have The Cure's In Between Days lined up for later.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

My cat died today.I dont suppose any of u will even care though