Jump to content
Magere Hein

Death In The Family

Recommended Posts

Sorry for your loss must be all the harder to accept as she was in good health and didn’t get the chance to say goodbye. It also shows none of us know how long we have and when our time is up. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for your loss drol, take care and thoughts are with you and yours.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.  Prayers, drol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my god drol, how very harrowing! My thoughts are with you and the family. Take it easy, mate.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear that, drol.  That sort of death is kind to the person who dies, but so much harder for those left behind.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Father in law died this morning aged 65, would of been 66 later this week, been expecting it for a while but the end came quite quickly after he had been stable for a while. He had diabetes for years but he didn’t look after himself when younger eventually he had to have his leg amputated due to infection caused by diabetes about a 2 years ago but he never really recovered and infections kept coming back about a month or so ago we thought that he was about to die as he went into organ failure and were told to prepare for the worse but he sort of stabilised much to the amazement of Doctors until the early hours this morning when he died. Sad but probably a blessing long term as he had no quality of life. 

 

In fact death seems to be following me around today found out today my next door neighbour died aged 74 over the weekend, went to tell my Grandma about Father in laws death and there was an ambulance and Police outside one of her Neighbours house and one of them had died during night granted didn’t know them  but still then went to work and found out managers Dad died over weekend of a Brain Tumour again didn’t know him but that’s 4 deaths I have found out about today and it isn’t even midday yet. 

 

 

  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Condolences. As always, thoughts are with you Fergie. Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for your loss, Fergie.  That's quite a day you're having.  :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

My Father in law died this morning aged 65, would of been 66 later this week, been expecting it for a while but the end came quite quickly after he had been stable for a while. He had diabetes for years but he didn’t look after himself when younger eventually he had to have his leg amputated due to infection caused by diabetes about a 2 years ago but he never really recovered and infections kept coming back about a month or so ago we thought that he was about to die as he went into organ failure and were told to prepare for the worse but he sort of stabilised much to the amazement of Doctors until the early hours this morning when he died. Sad but probably a blessing long term as he had no quality of life. 

 

In fact death seems to be following me around today found out today my next door neighbour died aged 74 over the weekend, went to tell my Grandma about Father in laws death and there was an ambulance and Police outside one of her Neighbours house and one of them had died during night granted didn’t know them  but still then went to work and found out managers Dad died over weekend of a Brain Tumour again didn’t know him but that’s 4 deaths I have found out about today and it isn’t even midday yet. 

 

 

Condolences.RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Toast said:

Sorry for your loss, Fergie.  That's quite a day you're having.  :blink:

Just a bit never known anything like it, haven’t heard anything in terms of deaths personally affecting those close to me in months probably years in terms of 4 people dying and then bang 4 in one morning like dominoes or buses. Thanks for all messages of condolences 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear this news about your FIL, Fergie. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost my last dog Will on Monday, at the grand age of 15 ( he just missed his 16th birthday by a matter of weeks).

 

He had a stroke last Sunday evening and lost the use of his legs as a result. Must confess I sobbed like a baby at the vets even if I did the best thing by putting him to sleep. 

 

He was the last link to my ex husband, as he was originally his dog but after we split he never saw Will again, so a real mixed bag of emotions this week. 

Screenshot_20190902-084244_Instagram.jpg

  • Sad 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

I lost my last dog Will on Monday, at the grand age of 15 ( he just missed his 16th birthday by a matter of weeks).

 

He had a stroke last Sunday evening and lost the use of his legs as a result. Must confess I sobbed like a baby at the vets even if I did the best thing by putting him to sleep. 

 

He was the last link to my ex husband, as he was originally his dog but after we split he never saw Will again, so a real mixed bag of emotions this week. 

Screenshot_20190902-084244_Instagram.jpg

So sorry for your loss. Will looks like he was a lovely friend. Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry, Phil, what a lovely dog. 

I do hope he won't be your last, there is always a piece of your heart that needs a dog to love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww hate to hear a four-legged friend has left us.  RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

I lost my last dog Will on Monday, at the grand age of 15 ( he just missed his 16th birthday by a matter of weeks).

 

He had a stroke last Sunday evening and lost the use of his legs as a result. Must confess I sobbed like a baby at the vets even if I did the best thing by putting him to sleep. 

 

He was the last link to my ex husband, as he was originally his dog but after we split he never saw Will again, so a real mixed bag of emotions this week. 

Screenshot_20190902-084244_Instagram.jpg

 

Never let anyone tell you pets aren't party of your family. Their often the only thing holding one together. Sorry for your loss. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kinnock said:

 

Never let anyone tell you pets aren't party of your family. Their often the only thing holding one together. Sorry for your loss. 

 

 

 

Hell yeah, they're personalities and bring close and loving relationships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

I lost my last dog Will on Monday, at the grand age of 15 ( he just missed his 16th birthday by a matter of weeks).

 

He had a stroke last Sunday evening and lost the use of his legs as a result. Must confess I sobbed like a baby at the vets even if I did the best thing by putting him to sleep. 

 

He was the last link to my ex husband, as he was originally his dog but after we split he never saw Will again, so a real mixed bag of emotions this week. 

Screenshot_20190902-084244_Instagram.jpg

 

Will's gorgeous. So sorry for your loss, Phil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the loss of your Dog, still a massive part of the family, take care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use