Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

DDP Team Name Rejects

14 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Thank you for your comments, Standard Bearer.   

I'm not sure why your being deliberately obtuse when confronted with the fact you're being utterly unreasonable and frankly not even humorous. If you want to see how to be funny whilst stoking controversy have a look at the "I could murder some Tenants" photograph, the key difference is it is actually funny; it has a decent set up and pay off and works as a joke without going to far. Your post has no set up, just a cheap jibe at living people who've gone through unimaginable turmoil. It's sick, and not in the jovial sense we call this site sick - in the very real sense of being sick and twisted.

I've reported your post in the hope swift action will be taken. 

Lol.

Deathers I take it you're pished/coked out your tiny tits :D

I agree with Deathray. 

1 hour ago, charon said:

Lol.

Deathers I take it you're pished/coked out your tiny tits :D

Nope. I'm merely declaring my utter disdain for Sir Creep, I've held it for a long time but that post pushed the feeling in to the open. Furthermore, I'd not be this coherent were I as you describe.

Edited it: Fuck it, I'm going to blow off Shot in the Dark and actually use this one...
  • Haha 1

You're not you when you're dead: Overweight people who are likely to succumb to eating too many Snickers bars.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2018 at 14:24, Deathray said:
Edited it: Fuck it, I'm going to blow off Shot in the Dark and actually use this one...

Seen as I didn't find enough really dodgy people with association to Pink Floyd and plumped for Shot in the Dark instead...

A Saurcerful of Secrets - You Can't Take It Back! Now There's More Light! Comfortably Numb on the Turning Away, Time to Run Like Hell and Set the Controls for the Heart of Sun.... but wait Another Brick in the Wall, There's No Coming Back to Life. Hey You! High Hopes don't deter The Great Gig in the Sky. Hug your Mother, Hug your Dog and Say Goodbye to the Blue Sky.... 

Theme Team: 60s and 70s pop stars who had dirty little secrets in their past who have tenuous connections to Pink Floyd.
  • Like 1

On 22/12/2018 at 12:18, Deathray said:

Nope. I'm merely declaring my utter disdain for Sir Creep, I've held it for a long time but that post pushed the feeling in to the open. Furthermore, I'd not be this coherent were I as you describe.

FWIW you've totally missed the point of this thread.  The point is that it IS offensive, else it wouldn't be rejected.  the names aren't supposed to be funny, but an attempt at funny that is totally out of line.  I'm sorry if you thought the thread was something else.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

FWIW you've totally missed the point of this thread.  The point is that it IS offensive, else it wouldn't be rejected.  the names aren't supposed to be funny, but an attempt at funny that is totally out of line.  I'm sorry if you thought the thread was something else.

I started this thread it's literally just for ddp teams that aren't being used. 

• Like 1

12 Monkeys And The Hateful 8 - Surviving cast members of those films.

On 21/12/2018 at 11:43, charon said:

Eh.....SC, English is pretty much a Germanic language.

If it wasn't for every cunto else, you'd be speaking Spanish......

20 American War Heroes - who actually 'fought' , and were American

Maybe McCartney should rerecord "Give Ireland back to the Irish" for the Imperialist market and there wid be 14 states left, and you're in a state right now I'd imagine , amarite?  Y5UOb.png

DB96DD1A-4069-402D-8447-DBD99BB64CDC.png

Thinking about a team for next year called something like "Close But No Cigar....", consisting solely of men celebheights.com says are 5ft 11 3/4.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Thinking about a team for next year called something like "Close But No Cigar....", consisting solely of men celebheights.com says are 5ft 11 3/4.

I’m going to have to take personal offense to that.  I’d still be the tallest man in County Clare, Ireland, me.

SirC

Wetbacks - Olympic swimmers from S.A.

On 02/02/2015 at 20:43, msc said:

I'll just stick to plain old Pan Breed. Its so simple even my non-existent memory can recall it, and it accurately describes what I'll be at some point in the next six decades.

With it notching up to 4.5 years since the post it's probably about time someone asked if you were famous? :P

In all seriousness, hope your better and the above is no longer the case. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Deathray said:

With it notching up to 4.5 years since the post it's probably about time someone asked if you were famous? :P

In all seriousness, hope your better and the above is no longer the case. 

Memory a bit better, physical health considerably better than 2015, thanks. [Although saying that always feels like a jinx in waiting! Hah]

Famous? No, not really.

• Haha 1

All things Abba related: Dead On Arrival.

Tickling the Ovaries - 10 pianists + 10 with ovarian cancer

A while back I had considered a theme team called Die-arrhea which featured 20 people who sufferered from an ill timed bowel movement. It was surprisingly easy to compile such a list.

On 05/03/2022 at 13:25, Captain Hemlock said:

A while back I had considered a theme team called Die-arrhea which featured 20 people who sufferered from an ill timed bowel movement. It was surprisingly easy to compile such a list.

Paula Radcliffe, Gary Lineker, Scott Morrison...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Paula Radcliffe, Gary Lineker, Scott Morrison...

Paula Radcliffe and Uta Pippig were both picked.

The ill-conceived: Children born to women in comas.