CaptainChorizo

Rob Ford

Guest Droosy

his tummy must be resembling a dead pool now

Yes, congratulations to those who took a risk on him. Thomas Jefferson Survives is looking better with each day, now that all his gambles are turning to his favour.

I thought he was a 50:50 case and changed his "expected points value" almost weekly. So in Dezember he was worth 5 expected points for me (10 base pts*50% of dying*100% chance of obit - no chance for unique points). That was exactly where I aimed to make a cut between those picks for the DDP and those for other pools. So he ended up in my Shaun's Deadpool team (that one rewards younger picks more).

Two types of cancer cured in December was it? At the same time?

Never believed him, he was a cert this year.

It's the fuckin mice I feel sorry for, a 65 % chance of getting his shit, and for no reason.

• Like 1

Hey, at least it looks like I'll win my first sweep.

'Cos none of youz bastards believed me :D

(Apart from a couple....they're not bastards, they're wise, intelligent people)

• Like 1

Kudos to everyone who took a punt on the canuck crackfiend.

:D

ETA: If he gets on with it, it'd mean three hits in alphabetical order in my team.

Kudos to everyone who took a punt on the canuck crackfiend.

:D

ETA: If he gets on with it, it'd mean three hits in alphabetical order in my team.

And I've just bumped Castro for him on my Rotten Dead Pool, good call, right?

• Like 1

It just shows you, drugs don't work. Perhaps they need more general knowledge quizzes in Canada to keep the kids occupied?

Ford was my 51st name....the last person I dropped. Sonovabitch. Kept Howard Marks and John Dingell as my last two Shadow List folks. SONOVABITCH

SC

Ford was my 51st name....the last person I dropped. Sonovabitch. Kept Howard Marks and John Dingell as my last two Shadow List folks. SONOVABITCH

SC

Aye, and his antics have made him notable to the point he'll get press coverage internationally as and when...

Brother spent last 5 days at his side, wouldn't think he'll be too long.

Rob Ford’s family is trying to make him as comfortable as possible as he continues to battle cancer in palliative care at Mount Sinai Hospital, his office has confirmed.

“Family members have been with him around the clock,” Ford’s brother and former city councillor Doug told the Star. “I have been at the hospital for the last five days and nights by his side.

“Rob is a fighter and continues to fight. We are so grateful for all the support for him from all over the world it is incredible!! We want to thank the Doc’s and Staff at the hospital they all have been amazing.”

The former mayor’s condition hasn’t changed since Thursday, when his office put out a statement.

Rob Ford’s family is trying to make him as comfortable as possible as he continues to battle cancer in palliative care at Mount Sinai Hospital, his office has confirmed.

“Family members have been with him around the clock,” Ford’s brother and former city councillor Doug told the Star. “I have been at the hospital for the last five days and nights by his side.

“Rob is a fighter and continues to fight. We are so grateful for all the support for him from all over the world it is incredible!! We want to thank the Doc’s and Staff at the hospital they all have been amazing.”

The former mayor’s condition hasn’t changed since Thursday, when his office put out a statement.

Nice one, because the window on changing my RDP team is closed. So, I need Ford to justify his place over Castro.

Nice one, because the window on changing my RDP team is closed. So, I need Ford to justify his place over Castro.

If you drop Castro, he will die and it'll help the Deathlist. Sods law in action.

Ford will probably see you safe if you've got until March 2017 for him to drop.

Guest guest

dead

Oh well, *draws line through name*

The Living End on 90 points in the DDP and it not even Easter Sunday yet.

A big death indeed.

Dead according to Buzzfeed (I really need to change the pages I follow on Facebook). Didn't expect it so quick. RIP and another hit for me!

• Like 1

My first ever DDP hit and a joker to boot.

Ok, so it's ruined my Inverse DP - one way or another I was going to do ok - and he's on so many of my lists...

Robert Bruce Ford definitely made for an interesting footnote in Canadian history. My condolences to his family.

My first ever DDP hit and a joker to boot.

Ok, so it's ruined my Inverse DP - one way or another I was going to do ok - and he's on so many of my lists...

Well done. I remember my first DDP hit well: Etta James in 2012. Of course, it should have been Gerry Rafferty, but I sent the 2011 list to the wrong email, and promptly saw half the list die.

• Like 1

Probably could have fitted Jimmy Carter and all other living ex-presidents in the space.