Sign in to follow this  
gcreptile

Angelina Jolie

After she already had a double masectomy because of her family history, she now also had her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/24/angelina-jolie-ovaries-removed-cancer-scare

She decided to do this after some medical tests showed indications of early cancer. While she says that her children will not be able to say that "mom died of ovarian cancer", she's still at risk of getting cancer because of a certain "faulty" gene she inherited.

• Sad 1

Guest Stupid is as stupid does

Hopefully she will have her brain removed next so that she will not develop Brian cancer.

I'm wondering if some dead pools might award partial points for those who've had more than a quarter of their body removed!

I'm wondering if some dead pools might award partial points for those who've had more than a quarter of their body removed!

I'd take all those pancreatic cancer folks who need to get the Whipple procedure done. All those 1/4 points add up! Maybe we could do it by weight. Whoever gets biggest pile of organs and glop wins.

SC

After she already had a double masectomy because of her family history, she now also had her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/mar/24/angelina-jolie-ovaries-removed-cancer-scare

She decided to do this after some medical tests showed indications of early cancer. While she says that her children will not be able to say that "mom died of ovarian cancer", she's still at risk of getting cancer because of a certain "faulty" gene she inherited.

She's still going to die.

• Like 2

She's still going to die.

Perhaps they could remove all internal organs and rebuild her.

40 today :party:

Hopefully she will have her brain removed next so that she will not develop Brian cancer.

That sounds fucking horrendous.

• Like 2

That sounds fucking horrendous.
It probably involves turning into the dog from Family Guy!!
  • Like 1

i cant imagine shes going to live a long a prosperous life. She seems to be shipping out any body part that might get cancer.

perhaps the sweepstake here should be which organ will be next to leave the SS Jolie

• Like 1

According to the front cover of National Enquirer, she's down to 88lbs.

thats quite a drop from being a millionaire

• Like 4

That'll be because of all the bits she's had lopped off.

• Like 1

Her dad was a great actor in his day, start him his own thread someone before I do. 

Is it really bad to have hypertension at Angelinas age? I tried researching this but found nothing conclusive.

31 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Is it really bad to have hypertension at Angelinas age? I tried researching this but found nothing conclusive.

It's alwats bad to have hypertension but it's only a problem if you don't control it. 

Christina Applegate, who had a double mastectomy 9 years ago following a breast cancer diagnosis, has now had her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed to help ward off the disease.
Posting here cuz, like Angeliana, she tested positive for BRCA1 and went ahead chopping herself up as a preventative measure.  So I'm lumping them together, no (well perhaps some) pun intended.  
SC

On 25/03/2015 at 05:24, Guest Stupid is as stupid does said:

Whose Brian? 

Whose Brian? 

I don think brad pitt will like the sound of that