Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

Autopsy in.

"Natural causes".

Was sunbathing ,slipped, fell, knocked herself unconscious, died of a stroke.

Died of natural causes, yet slipped and fell and hit her head? Interesting use of the term...

• Like 1

Guest Guest

It was a Cilla Blackout !

Autopsy in.

"Natural causes".

Died of natural causes, yet slipped and fell and hit her head? Interesting use of the term...

Depends. Quite likely she had a stroke, which caused her to fall. That's how my granddad went.

Autopsy in.

"Natural causes".

Depends. Quite likely she had a stroke, which caused her to fall. That's how my granddad went.

Either way, there's no bonus points. If it's officially natural causes, then natural causes it is...

With Cilla being from Liverpool will natural causes include drugs, stabbings and shootings?

Indeed ! When they open Cillas coffin, both her legs would very likely have been replaced with bricks.

• Like 5

I wonder what hat she'll wear...

• Like 2

Cilla's funeral should be a good opportunity to see the UK showbiz establishment at play. In particular who looks frail, who doesn't turn up and who had you completely forgotton about.

I think they should show it live during an episode of Loose Women.

• Like 1

This week's Popbitch has a special Cilla section that makes for interesting reading...

>> Blind hate <<     A rather fishy tale    You may have wondered – what   with all the glowing tributes   to have poured in this week –   how someone so loved by her   celebrity peers could   get so little telly work in   her later years.    One reason for it seems to be   that someone high up at ITV   blackballed each and every   attempt Cilla made to get   back on screen. Why? Because   the exec in question started   out as a runner. On Blind Date.    One early task was to fetch   Cilla some salmon sandwiches   for her and some guests. The   runner got the nicest smoked   salmon sarnies they could find.   But all they got for their   efforts was a bollocking from   Cilla in front of her guests   as she only liked tinned   salmon, not smoked.  ------------------------------------Cilla had a collection of about 300champagne flutes – all of which shepilfered from various green roomswhenever she made TV appearances.------------------------------------       >> Brotherly love <<     ...but not for Cilla    You may not have heard of the   Patton Brothers, but they are   the Chuckle Brothers' brothers   – the other double act to emerge   from that generation of the   Chuckle family.    Someone who's done a fair bit   of work with the Patton Brothers   says they're consummate pros:   hard-working, mild-mannered, and   couldn't be more pleased for   their other brothers' success.   They also refuse to tell tales   or say anything snide about   anyone they've ever worked with.    Except for Cilla Black, that   is - who they described   simply as being "a cunt".  ------------------------------------Cilla appeared in panto in 2008 backin Liverpool. She loved her old townso much that she had a condition inher contract that rehearsals wereto be held in London.------------------------------------       >> Bad altitude <<     Turning the air blue    Cilla's in-flight attitude   was the stuff of legend, and   cabin crew all over the world   have been sharing their   memories of serving Cilla in   first class.    She would always demand to   sit in seat 1A, and would   never talk to a flight   attendant, issuing her many   orders solely through her PA.    One flight attendant grew   so tired of her behaviour   that he leaned over to speak   to her directly and uttered   the immortal line: "I knew   you couldn't sing, but I   didn't know you couldn't   fucking speak".
  • Like 12

Interesting about Cilla, I had a vague recollection when her death was reported.... about her doing something I found pretty distasteful with regard to her son when he ran over and killed a motorcyclist (using her celebrity to try and change the court case or summat), so have always had a nagging doubt the woman was not quite the face she put in front of the camera, but couldn't find anything so shelved the idea of repeating it here unsubstantiated. On looking again I see the mirror has something about it from yesterday but not the part I was looking for.

That popbitch site of yours has a link to a facebook page about trolly dolly celeb encounters both good and bad, Cilla does not come out of that well either. It's here

"I knew you couldn't sing, but I didn't know you couldn't fucking speak".

Brilliant. :lol:

• Like 3

"I knew you couldn't sing, but I didn't know you couldn't fucking speak".

Brilliant. :lol:

The old adage of 'Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down' (literally it would seem, in this case)....

Shouldn't the thread title say "TV presenters" just to be clear?

Someone might think you're talking about, you know, animals sticking their arses out asking to be fucked or something.

Cilla's Funeral route has been published.

Any Deathlisters in the region with a long lens and nothing to do on Thursday could do a bit of 2016 Research.

Does Paul O Grady look frail?

How fat is Christopher Biggins?

Did Cliff bother to turn up?

Cilla's Funeral route has been published.

Any Deathlisters in the region with a long lens and nothing to do on Thursday could do a bit of 2016 Research.

Does Paul O Grady look frail?

How fat is Christopher Biggins?

Did Cliff bother to turn up?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33991635- Not only turning up, will perform.

So with Jimmy Tarbuck, Bob Carolgees, Paul O Grady, Christopher Biggins and Kenny Lynch at Cilla's funeral it reads like the worst summer season at some washed out East coast seaside resort EVER.

• Like 2

So with Jimmy Tarbuck, Bob Carolgees, Paul O Grady, Christopher Biggins and Kenny Lynch at Cilla's funeral it reads like the worst summer season at some washed out East coast seaside resort EVER.

I used to love Spit The Dog though. But apparently Carolgees sold him! :o Outrageous.

Geoffrey Hayes seems to have morphed into the lovechild of Mark E Smith and old man Steptoe. Not sure when this was taken bu he looks older than 73.

geoffreytoday_zps4iaizl8o.jpg

• Like 1

Geoffrey Hayes seems to have morphed into the lovechild of Mark E Smith and old man Steptoe. Not sure when this was taken bu he looks older than 73.

He bears a passing resemblance to Jon Pertwee too, in the days when the former Doctor was earning a few quid as a scarecrow.

He bears a passing resemblance to Jon Pertwee too, in the days when the former Doctor was earning a few quid as a scarecrow.

He looks like a semi Bohemian wino.

• Like 1

He looks like a semi Bohemian wino.

He looks a bit like a friend of mine :-0

Rod, Jane and Freddy certainly look healthier than Geoffrey. Saying that, Zippy doesn't even look a day older than he was in 1978.

• Like 1

Good find on the rod,Jane&Freddy one. First post is a photo of Colin Baker.

Looking not bad for 72, bit of a fat bugger now though.

Geoffrey is on Pointless now. He's sitting a stool rather than standing, don't know if that means anything.

Looks like he has COPD with the breathing......

• Like 1