Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

Alagiah is still presenting tonight's news at 6.Wonder if he can last until 2019.

39 minutes ago, Sean said:

Alannah is still presenting tonight's news at 6.

Wonder if she'll be wearing Black Velvet?

EDIT: Ah sneaky retro edit by you - pleased I quoted it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Alagiah is still presenting tonight's news at 6.Wonder if he can last until 2019.

Does that mean he can report on his own story?

• Like 1

Anyone got Ant McPartlin on suicide watch yet? Lots of stuff going downhill fast in his life.

2 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Anyone got Ant McPartlin on suicide watch yet? Lots of stuff going downhill fast in his life.

Nobody has mentioned him in the Split List thread yet...

2 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

Does that mean he can report on his own story?

He didn't  report on that but ironic he reported on two deaths both younger than him.

You would never have guessed he is ill.

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Nobody has mentioned him in the Split List thread yet...

No more Dec?

Excellent.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Sean said:

I think he has the strength, the determination and the discipline to fight it, until 2019.

48 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I think he has the strength, the determination and the discipline to fight it, until 2019.

If the cancer has again spread to what is left of his liver or does so in the next few months that prospect looks pretty distant.

Strength determination and discipline only goes so far.

Alagiah not on news at 6.

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Alagiah not on news at 6.

Ominous. Do you think he's been diagnosed with cancer or something? :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Looks like we may have missed this one big time (unless he makes it to 2019)-David Kid Jensen has living with Parkinson’s for the last five years

https://radiotoday.co.uk/2018/01/david-kid-jensen-goes-public-with-parkinsons/

He looks fit and well tbh.

4 hours ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Looks like we may have missed this one big time (unless he makes it to 2019)-David Kid Jensen has living with Parkinson’s for the last five years

https://radiotoday.co.uk/2018/01/david-kid-jensen-goes-public-with-parkinsons/

People last decades with Parkinson’s.  

• Like 1

Wendy... Wendy... Wendy....

Well Wendy Williams is in the news AGAIN after collapsing on stage last October.

1. She nearly collapsed AGAIN. In the video she tumbled on an audience member and then is promptly cut off. 

2. Mrs. Williams is also taking 3 weeks off work at her show to deal with hypothyroidism and Graves' disease.

As for her recent tumble, some speculate this repeated occurrance of collapsing on stage could be due to her extreme diet, her struggle with her husband's affair, or perhaps she relapsed on coke which she was well publicized for doing in the 90's and 2000's. 

Charlie Austin, a celebrated journalist who worked at WBZ for more than 30 years, died early Tuesday morning at the age of 73.  The station lauded Austin as a trailblazer who began working at WBZ in 1968 after serving in the U.S. Army, starting out as a film processor, editor, and sports anchor before he became a general assignment reporter.  Austin was one of the first African-Americans on television in Boston, along with Sarah Ann Shaw and Walt Sanders, according to WBZ.

SC

12 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Though he and his employers are talking about him coming back in a "short" time

That could be a reference to his many pit stops having to urinate more often.

• Haha 1

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/08/charles-krauthammer-fox-news-terminal-cancer-goodbye/

Longtime FOX News analyst Charles Krauthammer says he's been diagnosed with terminal cancer and only has a few weeks to live ... but wants everyone to know, "It was a wonderful life."

The 68-year-old political commentator says he's been "uncharacteristically silent these past ten months" after surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in his abdomen.

Doctors initially thought the surgery was successful, but recent tests show the cancer is aggressive and spreading rapidly and he only has weeks to live.

"My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over," Krauthammer wrote in an open letter.

Krauthammer -- who is paralyzed from a diving incident decades ago -- thanked his employers, his colleagues, readers and viewers and left this final thought.

"I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living."

"I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended."