Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

Slightly embarrassed to say I've never heard of her. I looked her up to find a photo and I didn't recognise that either. 

37 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Apparently he has now switched off comments on some of his Instagram posts especially the older pics of him with Caroline because absolute vile kn****ds have been posting abusive comments saying it is his fault Caroline committed suicide. :angry:

People have also being having a go at ant mcpartlin on twitter aswell, saying they never sacked him.

Also the media are very good at dodging blame and not taking responsibility. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Apparently he has now switched off comments on some of his Instagram posts especially the older pics of him with Caroline because absolute vile kn****ds have been posting abusive comments saying it is his fault Caroline committed suicide. :angry:

I'm sorry but what did he expect to happen?

This type of social media, shite like Twatter, has the biggest collection of utter cunts breathing frequenting it than you can even begin to imagine.

It is a cesspool of socially awkward morons, the Woke, who are fucking clueless, the vile sub humans who masturbate while they post viscious put downs and people that are as thick as shit.

Why any celebrity would be vain enough, let alone stupid enough to have accounts on these things is open to debate but, whatever the case, their rank stupidity always endures.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I'm sorry but what did he expect to happen?

This type of social media, shite like Twatter, has the biggest collection of utter cunts breathing frequenting it than you can even begin to imagine.

It is a cesspool of socially awkward morons, the Woke, who are fucking clueless, the vile sub humans who masturbate while they post viscious put downs and people that are as thick as shit.

Why any celebrity would be vain enough, let alone stupid enough to have accounts on these things is open to debate but, whatever the case, their rank stupidity always endures.

I'm not sure if accurately speaking he should be classed as a celebrity,although he may have wished to be classed as one previously who knows? 

Getting involved in fame and celebrity in the 21st century really is opening a pandoras box.Much more than previously. For me , I won't deny I'd love to be wealthy, even fabulously wealthy but I've never been interested in being rich and famous. Just rich .The thought of being a famous celebrity, even if people were interested in me as a potential celebrity which is unlikely :lol: is horrendous and a nightmare prospect that makes me shudder. 

So to my mind the real issue or question is a few steps before a celebrity decides to join social media but rather why do they want to be famous?Why do they want to be a celebrity?I think seeking fame ,wanting fame and in many cases craving fame is absolutely insane, unhealthy or unwise. I genuinely dont understand people who have being famous as their ambition. The money with none of the downside of public recognition or scrutiny seems a much better option. 

It is worth noting that a few of the worlds biggest celebrities either don't have social media or only have an account on one platform rather than being on all the main platforms. 

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, James McAvoy, Jennifer Aniston (only on Instagram) Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts etc .So it is nowhere near as necesary as many in the industry think it is arguably. 

I suspect right now that Lewis wishes he had never become part of or an adjunct to the world of celebrity in any way. 

49 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

People have also being having a go at ant mcpartlin on twitter aswell, saying they never sacked him.

Also the media are very good at dodging blame and not taking responsibility. 

Morons all round. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm not sure if accurately speaking he should be classed as a celebrity,although he may have wished to be classed as one previously who knows? 

Getting involved in fame and celebrity in the 21st century really is opening a pandoras box.Much more than previously. For me , I won't deny I'd love to be wealthy, even fabulously wealthy but I've never been interested in being rich and famous. Just rich .The thought of being a famous celebrity, even if people were interested in me as a potential celebrity which is unlikely :lol: is horrendous and a nightmare prospect that makes me shudder. 

So to my mind the real issue or question is a few steps before a celebrity decides to join social media but rather why do they want to be famous?Why do they want to be a celebrity?I think seeking fame ,wanting fame and in many cases craving fame is absolutely insane, unhealthy or unwise. I genuinely dont understand people who have being famous as their ambition. The money with none of the downside of public recognition or scrutiny seems a much better option. 

It is worth noting that a few of the worlds biggest celebrities either don't have social media or only have an account on one platform rather than being on all the main platforms. 

Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney, James McAvoy, Jennifer Aniston (only on Instagram) Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts etc .So it is nowhere near as necesary as many in the industry think it is arguably. 

I suspect right now that Lewis wishes he had never become part of or an adjunct to the world of celebrity in any way. 

I think fame is even more important so some of them than the wealth.

That twat whos car collided with Prince Phillip did the rounds on every sodding Breakfast show/magazine show.

Her passenger, on that day, was conspicuous by her absence.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I think fame is even more important so some of them than the wealth.

That twat whos car collided with Prince Phillip did the rounds on every sodding Breakfast show/magazine show.

Her passenger, on that day, was conspicuous by her absence.

Tonight is a difficult time to discuss such a complex, sensitive  and thorny subject after todays tragedy so I will try to be careful what I am saying and the words I choose. I want to stress that I am NOT talking about or referring  to Caroline Flack when I say this.

But I have no patience and little time for SOME celebrities who clearly love embracing the fame celebrity game and the shortcut to big money that it offers them but very quickly develop an attitude that being a celebrity and not receiving any scrutiny or attention that is uncomplimentary or critical in anyway is their divine right. An almost entitled victim mode develops as if their fame and fortune has evolved and developed in a bubble totally unconnected to anything else but their own greatness .There is a childlike mentality amongst some that only the nice good bits of fame are legitimate and should exist.The bad bits, or the downside is unfair on them and shouldn't exist.This is regressive,unrealistic and immature. It is much more pronounced amongst  hollow vessels or reality tv stars with little talent and who rely on an initial leg up from the press or a tv show that makes them famous eg Big Brother or The Only way is Essex etc. Celebrities with a bit more talent and substance tend to be more likely to take a more balanced and mature attitude to the business of fame and celebrity. 

I'm thinking of people like say Katie Price who seems in permanent poor me victim mode,  craving the attention to stay relevant , setting up staged photoshoots in public places whilst bemoaning being harassed. No recognition that she has made a trade off .A totally vacuous selling off her private life to the highest bidder, craving relevance and attention whilst simultaneously acting all hard done by the media and its interest in her and morally outraged at the fact any kind of criticism of her exists at all. It's all rather cake and eat it combined with cognitive dissonance. 

Anyway rant over but I don't get her or why people are still interested in her 'story'.:D

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Tonight is a difficult time to discuss such a complex, sensitive ,complicated and thorny subject after todays tragedy so I will try to be careful what I am saying and the words I choose. I want to stress that I am NOT talking about or referring  to Caroline Flack when I say this.

But I have no patience and little time for SOME celebrities who clearly love embracing the fame celebrity game and the shortcut to big money that it offers them but very quickly develop an attitude that being a celebrity and not receiving any scrutiny or attention that is uncomplimentary or critical in anyway. An almost entitled victim mode develops as if their fame and fortune has evolved and developed in a bubble totally unconnected to anything else but their own greatness .There is a childlike mentality amongst some that only the nice good bits of fame are legitimate and should exist.The bad bits, or the downside is unfair on them and shouldn't exist.This is regressive,unrealistic and immature. It is much more pronounced amongst  hollow vessels or reality tv stars with little talent and who rely on an initial leg up from the press or a tv show that makes them famous eg Big Brother or The Only way is Essex etc. Celebrities with a bit more talent and substance tend to be more likely to take a more balanced and mature attitude to the business of fame and celebrity. 

I'm thinking of people like say Katie Price who seems in permanent poor me victim mode,  craving the attention to stay relevant , setting up staged photoshoots in public places whilst bemoaning being harassed. No recognition that she has made a trade off .A totally vacuous selling off her private life to the highest bidder, craving relevance and attention whilst simultaneously acting all hard done by the media and its interest in her and morally outraged at the fact any kind of criticism of her exists at all. It's all rather cake and eat it combined with cognitive dissonance. 

Anyway rant over but I don't get her or why people are still interested in her 'story'.:D

Spot on.

• Thanks 2

Katie Price's autobiography (sic) now runs to 6 books, apparently.

Teddy Roosevelt told his in one book.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, msc said:

Insane!

Reddit and Twitter are going crazy tonight over this

2020 so far has actually had quite a lot of prominent deaths so far given that we're only a month and a half into the year

This one is truly shocking

We knew she was troubled, but we didn't expect this

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Jeremy Kyle Show had one death in 14 years and was axed straight away. Yet Love Island is still on (for the moment).

And he’s far more deserving of a premature death

• Like 1

15 hours ago, msc said:

How well that illustrates the proverb, "Empty vessels make most noise".

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, The Watcher said:

How well that illustrates the proverb, "Empty vessels make most noise".

She is hardly 'empty' is she.

Her tits carry a metric shit ton of silicon in them and she has had more cum in her than a 'Fuck me for a fiver' prostitute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

She is hardly 'empty' is she.

Her tits carry a metric shit ton of silicon in them and she has had more cum in her than a 'Fuck me for a fiver' prostitute.

You've read the books then?

24 minutes ago, redrumours said:

You've read the books then?

What has reading her books got to do with it, you fuckwitt.

• Sad 1

I think Lewis needs an eye keeping on him otherwise he will be next.

a very depressing state of affairs

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

This Morning presenter Ruth Langsford seems to have quite a few health issues, but not the Coronavirus:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11166358/ruth-langsford-this-morning-ill-today/

She's showing signs of being married to Eamonn Holmes 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, the_engineer said:

She's showing signs of being married to Eamonn Holmes 

Poor woman

I heard divorce is the only cure for that disese

• Like 1

TV presenter and over-enthusiastic serial killer fan Fred Dinenage in isolation.

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

TV presenter and over-enthusiastic serial killer fan Fred Dinenage in isolation.

He's 77 

I'm not sure everyone is desperate to see him back, what about all that hot young 50 something talent waiting for him to vacate the sofa?

• Haha 2

On 18/03/2020 at 01:22, the_engineer said:

Will you re-post this in his own thread?

• Like 1

Former Jam Alley presenter and actress Vinolia Mashego, popularly known as V-Mash, has died, her younger sister confirmed on Monday afternoon.

According to her sister, they received the news of Mashego’s death this morning.