Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

Lynn Faulds Wood has died at the age of 72 following a stroke - RIP.

Surprised Anne Robinson has outlived her tbh.

5 minutes ago, msc said:

Surprised Anne Robinson has outlived her tbh.

Robinson never had cancer and the effect that treatment does on your health (I believe people who have had Chemo are at slightly higher risk of strokes.)

The Price Is Right presenter George Gray suffers three heart attacks in one day, but is now stable and out of danger, unlike the Kim.

Joyce Davidson, a long-time Canadian television personality and host of an eponymous talk show, has died. She was 89. Davidson was married to American producer David Susskind for 20 years, between 1966 and 1986.

https://www.toronto.com/news-story/9984461-joyce-davidson-susskind-veteran-tv-host-once-left-indifferent-by-the-queen-s-visit-dead-at-89/

I'm not exactly sure what Ryan Seacrest is, but I suppose maybe he is a presenter? Regardless, the rumor mill has begun that something is wrong with him.  Probably meaningless tabloid crap, but there is sometimes a seed of truth in a rumor. But probably crap.

17 hours ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

I'm not exactly sure what Ryan Seacrest is, but I suppose maybe he is a presenter? Regardless, the rumor mill has begun that something is wrong with him.  Probably meaningless tabloid crap, but there is sometimes a seed of truth in a rumor. But probably crap.

he’s the cunt presenter from our American Idol since season 1.  I don’t watch so I assume he doesn’t do it still.  I hated the smug prick and no one still can explain how he came into the limelight.  I put him on some list here on DL a few years back as the one person I’d like to see die. So I hope he is ill. 
SC

13 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

he’s the cunt presenter from our American Idol since season 1.  I don’t watch so I assume he doesn’t do it still.  I hated the smug prick and no one still can explain how he came into the limelight.  I put him on some list here on DL a few years back as the one person I’d like to see die. So I hope he is ill. 
SC

Stay classy SC

• Haha 1

At 80 years of age Annie Nightingale must be contender for first Radio 1 DJ to die of old age while still working for them....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ann Ladbury, 60s dressmaking presenter who went on to co-present Southern TV's Houseparty, died last month aged 88: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/people/obituary-ann-ladbury-dressmaker-2851498

I only say because she's now got a Times Obit: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ann-ladbury-obituary-x8bpdwph2 and that some on here might remember her.

Here's a clip (one of several online) from BBC's Weekend Wardrobe: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03ty618

I'm not uploading any Houseparty clips which are on YouTube, because the ladies involved are all so bitchy and catty with each other.

12 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I'm not uploading any Houseparty clips which are on YouTube, because the ladies involved are all so bitchy and catty with each other.

Oh, go on, do!  :D

I haven't thought about Houseparty in years.  I occasionally worked alongside one of the ladies who used to be on it.  Not one of the regulars.

• Haha 1

You asked for it Toast!

Here's Mary Morris being a cunt with chutney, alongside Ann Ladbury:

There's plenty more backhanded slights on the YT if you need more bitchiness.

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2014 at 19:34, the_engineer said:

Mentioned as a possibility for 2014, Jacquie Beltrao seems to have announced on Twitter her cancer is back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Mentioned as a possibility for 2014, Jacquie Beltrao seems to have announced on Twitter her cancer is back.

That's never a good sign.

George Elroy Boyd, Canada's first Black national newscaster, has died. He was 68. Boyd who was in hospice care at the time of his death, was one of the original anchors on CBC Newsworld, the 24-hour news channel that launched in 1989 and is now known as CBC News Network.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/george-elroy-boyd-canada-black-national-news-anchor-dies-1.5663391

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

George Elroy Boyd, Canada's first Black national newscaster, has died. He was 68. Boyd who was in hospice care at the time of his death, was one of the original anchors on CBC Newsworld, the 24-hour news channel that launched in 1989 and is now known as CBC News Network.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/george-elroy-boyd-canada-black-national-news-anchor-dies-1.5663391

One of the biggest presenters in the world has just died . I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned on this thread.

4 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Jaysus. Only googled him the other day to see if he was still around after seeing him on an old RTE report from the 1970's. 

My dad used to fish with him. A few years back he was living on a boat in Strangford harbour but I think he had bought a house there.

• Like 1