Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

42 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

Perhaps more relevant for us, according to Amol Rajan (the man with the smallest eyes in the world), Schofield 'mentioned suicide within moments of our acquaintance, and repeatedly during the interview': https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65783331

Typical narcissist pity play. 

• Like 1

Come on, there's a thread to be had now.

The sub-heading could be "Toodle-Pip". :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Come on, there's a thread to be had now.

The sub-heading could be "Toodle-Pip". :D

This Mourning

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, prussianblue said:

Perhaps more relevant for us, according to Amol Rajan (the man with the smallest eyes in the world), Schofield 'mentioned suicide within moments of our acquaintance, and repeatedly during the interview': https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65783331

I, for one, will never forget the time he very narrowly defeated Tony Gubba in the World’s Smallest Eyes final in 1987 (aka the ‘Pissholes in the Snow’ match). 

• Like 1

On 30/05/2023 at 18:34, Dead Wait said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12140063/One-Man-Dog-presenter-outspoken-countryside-commentator-Robin-Page-passes-away.html

One man and his dog presenter Robin Page dies.

Just something for the Philip Schofield discussion sandwich…..

He was from a couple of villages down from myself, made a bit of name of himself in local politics. Got 3.3% of the vote in South Cambs back in 2010. 

TV presenter Fiona Phillips has announced she is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. She is 62. Mirror

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

27 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

TV presenter Fiona Phillips has announced she is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. She is 62. Mirror

Her family is cursed with that disease.

Worthy of her own thread I would say.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Maybe we bound to get press updates as her illness progresses and she off a similar fame level to many deathlist contenders. (GMTV was always on in my house as I grew up watching her in the mornings.) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Wonder is there a genetic link then particualry given her age

42 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Maybe we bound to get press updates as her illness progresses and she off a similar fame level to many deathlist contenders. (GMTV was always on in my house as I grew up watching her in the mornings.) 

She was a massive name growing up in the 90s and 00s in Britain.She even had a cameo in the British version of Shark Tale.

18 minutes ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

Wonder is there a genetic link then particualry given her age

I think it is highly probable.

43 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She is definitely at a deathlist level of fame.

I remember her saying after her father died she would seriously consider assisted suicide if she got alzheimers .Something to bear in mind.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, this BBC star accused of paying a teenager for sexually explicit photos is a male presenter. Expect some action hereabouts when the name is widely known. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66140356

Oh so that's why I haven't heard much of George Alagiah lately.

• Haha 8

Current or former BBC “star”? 

I note that Hardeep Singh Kohli is all over the papers this week as more sex pest stories have come about after several more women have come forward…

419018c9-3c1a-4af2-887b-161d20d65cb3.jpeg

Keeping this chat on topic, Kohli isn’t the type to off himself. Every time he’s exposed for his behaviour, he simply goes quite for a few weeks then carries on as if nothing happened. He hasn’t been abandoned by either the Scottish comedy circuit or the Scot Nat community.

I very much get the impression that he gets a huge kick out of exposing himself or shocking women. Like Jimmy Savile once boasted on HIGNFY “I’m feared in every girls school in Britain”, Kohli drops similar hints. Until very recently his Twitter display pic was him wearing a t-shirt that says “weekend offender”.

Current apparently. So you want a male BBC presenter who was working in May but now isn't on TV. Or presumably radio to be fair.

Rumours of Gary Linekar, Huw Edwards or Stephen Nolan. The BBC news last night said the victim was male but the sun didn’t give a gender. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Rumours of Gary Linekar, Huw Edwards or Stephen Nolan. The BBC news last night said the victim was male but the sun didn’t give a gender. 

Dunno much about Nolan's proclivities but the other two are blatantly straight - so unlikely calls if the victim here is male. Tbh, I'm thinking more some famous but essentially vacuous entertainment presenter of the kind given to combining massive ego and miniscule talent. 

Meaning I'm already ruling out George Alagiah

Getting exciting, waiting for the first journo to spill the beans, isn’t it? 

Not Lineker then he is sitting in the royal box at Wimbledon. 

Twitter is giving hints it is Jeremy Vine.

4 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

Twitter is giving hints it is Jeremy Vine.

Probably from drivers who hate cyclist Jeremy Vine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2