RadGuy

20th Century Americans Sitcoms

1 hour ago, Drewsky1211 said:

Bob Schiller, a screenwriter for sitcoms such as I Love Lucy and All in the Family, has died at the age of 98.

True story. On January 1st 2015, I looked at the DDP team Death Impends put up, and thought to myself "He picked an I Love Lucy scriptwriter? That's obscure!"

I'd misread Schuller for Schiller.

• Like 2

I remember him best from Benson. So many childhood memories  of watching him in that .I think it's how I first realised politicians are idiots !

• Haha 1

:( RIP Benson, but another hit, for me.

13 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Reports coming in of the death of Earle Hyman, who played Grandpa Huxtable in The Cosby Show: https://twitter.com/BroadwayBlack/status/931948332766900225

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earle_Hyman

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0405165/

I'll wait until I see it confirmed somewhere else. If legit, it'll be another hit for me.

11 minutes ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

I'll wait until I see it confirmed somewhere else. If legit, it'll be another hit for me.

There are quite a few mentions in Twitter, including this one which looks self assured enough.

EDIT: Didn't see it was already posted above.

1 hour ago, ObakeFilter said:

There are quite a few mentions in Twitter, including this one which looks self assured enough.

EDIT: Didn't see it was already posted above.

So far, I've only seen it posted on Wiki, & on Twitter, nowhere else. & According to the wiki, he died yesterday, sometime. So if it's true, you'd think that it'd be out there, in other news sources, like TMZ, or something.

I'm still waiting for a more legit source.

• Like 2

Still nothing 12+ hours later.  It would seem incredulous an actor of any repute in pop culture would go unnoticed, not in the modern news cycle of 10 minutes.  That said, I'm one to usually call BS right away, but something says hold off till about noon Sunday and if still nothing, then it's friggin hogwash.
SC

Perhaps in Trumps' America it is more difficult for people of color [sic] to gain attention?

The age of the white male sexual harasser is on the rise...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, YoungWillz said:

Perhaps in Trumps' America it is more difficult for people of color [sic] to gain attention?

The age of the white male sexual harasser is on the rise...

Yes, Trump's fault. Always Trump's fault.

• Haha 2

Henry Winkler is 72,he played The Fonzie in  popular 70's American sitcom Threes Company. Due to his age he should be considered for 2018 teams

• Angry 2

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WillyWonka422 said:

Henry Winkler is 72,he played The Fonzie in  popular 70's American sitcom Threes Company. Due to his age he should be considered for 2018 teams

Are you that Africa guy again? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, WillyWonka422 said:

His parents reached 86 and 92 years of age, and he has zero known health problems as much as I'm aware of, I think I'll wait with him.

• Like 1