Bibliogryphon

By-Election Bingo

He's making Eric Joyce look a rank amateur in comparison.

Another update on Danczuk - the gift that keeps on giving - is that he's in hte market for a new assistant. Any buxom nymphomaniacs with reality television ambitions would - allegedly - be well advised to apply.

Nice to see one of my picks - Keith Vaz - splattered over the Sunday Mirror in a career damaging expose of apparent conflicts of interest

Couldn't happen to a nicer santimonious twat, or summat

• Like 3

Nice to see one of my picks - Keith Vaz - splattered over the Sunday Mirror in a career damaging expose of apparent conflicts of interest

I have a feeling this is the tip of the iceberg.Vazeline is as dodgy as they come.

I have a feeling this is the tip of the iceberg.Vazeline is as dodgy as they come.

Yeah, I thought that was fairly common rumour knowledge, surprised he wasn't a pick on most teams.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him out of parliament before the current term ends.

Then again, Theresa May's grammar school rant yesterday was shot through with a load of one-liners designed to appeal to the fabled middle ground. If - as expected - Labour re-elect Jezza and the Liberals remain a rump who could meet in a mini bus and walk down the street without danger of being asked for a selfie moment I wonder if Theresa May will launch a couple of other middle ground grabs and then find some half-plausible excuse to call an early election a storm home against unelectable opposition in England and Wales

I personally don't care where the man chooses to put his penis and if he needs drugs then what they hey. If he can't get to work because of it then that's an issue. What I do object to is that Vaz is a book burning homeopath. The only way he's going though is if there's a recall petition and that will be ultra difficult for Corbyn.

Cameron resigns as MP for Witney.

• Like 1

Indeed he does. Shows that he only ever cared about his career and control freakery. He thought he was so strong he would win the referendum easily. Now he doesn't even give a damn about his constituents and walks away from them.

Pathetic.

• Like 1

Indeed he does. Shows that he only ever cared about his career and control freakery. He thought he was so strong he would win the referendum easily. Now he doesn't even give a damn about his constituents and walks away from them.

Pathetic.

But focusing on what's important, did anyone pick him?
  • Like 1

Pathetic.

I think it is wholly wrong to resign as an MP mid term unless you are ill or a close relative is ill.It is wrong on your.constituents just to piss off because your career has gone down the shitter.

• Like 1

Pathetic.

But focusing on what's important, did anyone pick him?

Yup. Kerching! The minute he told Lansdale he wasn't standing for a third term I knew he wouldn't see the parliament out. Didn't think it would come through quite these circumstances mind...

Ex-PMs don't have that stick-ability like Ted Heath did - propped up in the chamber grumbling about what might have been for years and years and years...

• Like 4

Pathetic.

I think it is wholly wrong to resign as an MP mid term unless you are ill or a close relative is ill.It is wrong on your.constituents just to piss off because your career has gone down the shitter.

Lay off, he's on my team - I entirely commend the selfless actions of this great statesman, or summat

• Like 5

Pathetic.

Lay off, he's on my team - I entirely commend the selfless actions of this great statesman, or summat

I may be wrong, but I can't imagine Cameron did a lot of sorting out of disputes over fences, or stopping long haired types making too much noise with their beat music.

Gordon Brown lasted 5 years as a former PM in the House of Commons.

Jim Callaghan lasted thirteen.

Ted Heath, 27.

David Cameron... 2 months.

Gordon Brown lasted 5 years as a former PM in the House of Commons.

Jim Callaghan lasted thirteen.

Ted Heath, 27.

David Cameron... 2 months.

still longer than Tony Blairs 2 minutes though !

incidentally word is the by election will be held on October 20, same day as the by election caused by Jo Cox's murder

Is that the word on the street? Just can't see Huggy Bear keeping below the radar in Witney.

• Like 1

Pathetic.

I may be wrong, but I can't imagine Cameron did a lot of sorting out of disputes over fences, or stopping long haired types making too much noise with their beat music.

Clearly you have not been to Witney.

• Like 2

I take a week off and Cameron throws in the towel. For the three players who picked him that is 10 points.

40 Points

RockHopperPenguin

The Engineer

Voice of Young Maryport

Rover & Out

30 Points

Bibliogryphon

Shaun of the Dead

Rotton Ali

Time

10 Points

The Dead Cow

MPFC

Still to Score

Young Willz

DeathRay

Sir Creep

Handrejka

Msc

Phantom

Manuel

Witney is on paper a safe Tory seat but a strong LD challenge could in theory cause an upset.

Hang on, I didn't pick Cameron? What was on I when I came up with the list for this thing?

• Like 1

Pathetic.

Has Cameron?

• Like 1

I take a week off and Cameron throws in the towel. For the three players who picked him that is 10 points.

40 Points

RockHopperPenguin

The Engineer

Voice of Young Maryport

Rover & Out

30 Points

Bibliogryphon

Shaun of the Dead

Rotton Ali

Time

10 Points

The Dead Cow

MPFC

Still to Score

Young Willz

DeathRay

Sir Creep

Handrejka

Msc

Phantom

Manuel

Witney is on paper a safe Tory seat but a strong LD challenge could in theory cause an upset.

Young Maryport's smugness may take a minor knock if Keith Vaz is de-selected

Bring it on

• Like 1

Has Cameron?

Of course he has. For a pint of Black Wych by the look of it.

11931127_1633861573550142_2139890056_n.j