Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 4th Death Of 2015

The 4th Death of 2015  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clive James

Mugabe. Wishful thinking.

This time DEATH doesn't come in 3s but in 4s so I say Chuck Berry.

• Like 1

Clive James , sneaky feeling crowe & joost will be on the list next year.

Cliff Michelmore

Valerie Harper. She recently said that she is "at peace with her diagnosis" and "ready to go". So I guess she knows she'll be gone real soon.

Me - and two others apparently - are keeping faith with Billy Graham

• Like 2

Crowe...

Who are the THREES?

SC

Who are the THREES?

SC

Percy Sledge, Ben E. King and BB King, even if not every one was on the DL.

• Like 1

Peter O'Sullevan, you know, because of that on-going battle with stage iv bowel cancer that I just made up.

Crowe.

I voted for Clive James

I just noticed while looking at your signature you incorrectly spelled fat domino you have it as fats domino just letting you know

Awesome guest I suggest, respectfully, that wikipedia is your friend.

• Like 1

Guest awesome guest

I voted for Clive James

I just noticed while looking at your signature you incorrectly spelled fat domino you have it as fats domino just letting you know

more than friend 💏

I voted for Clive James

more than friend

TMI

I voted for Clive James

"Fats"? Indeed!

Good catch!

Sincerely,

Mom Mabley

• Like 2

Oh, one of three BB King winners on the last vote.

First vote for Billy Graham for some time.

One of those three was Toast who admitted changing his vote two weeks ago. So at most two of you had original votes for BB upon Simon's dying. Any vote that came in after BB's announcement of hospice they wasn't worth the keyboard it were entered from.

SC

One of those three was Toast who admitted changing his vote two weeks ago. So at most two of you had original votes for BB upon Simon's dying. Any vote that came in after BB's announcement of hospice they wasn't worth the keyboard it were entered from.

SC

I don't quite agree. I haven't voted for anyone last time (nor here, yet); but I would have had a clear conscience if I had voted on BB King after the announcement.

Yeah, changing a vote is kinda cheesy, but voting on someone after an announcement was made might just be a smart move. He didn't claim that he was on his deathbed, or that he will die in a week, just that he was admitted to hospice care.

It could have just meant that he was terminal, but he's not the only one on this list. Crowe, Clive James and Woodhead all have terminal cancer and are expected to die pretty soon. The lack of news in Crowe's case is particularly worrying, but I haven't decided whether I want him.

I'd be much happier with Mugabe, but unfortunatelly, he's not there yet...

One of those three was Toast who admitted changing his vote two weeks ago.

:lol:

• Like 2

SC

I don't quite agree. I haven't voted for anyone last time (nor here, yet); but I would have had a clear conscience if I had voted on BB King after the announcement.

Yeah, changing a vote is kinda cheesy, but voting on someone after an announcement was made might just be a smart move. He didn't claim that he was on his deathbed, or that he will die in a week, just that he was admitted to hospice care.

It could have just meant that he was terminal, but he's not the only one on this list. Crowe, Clive James and Woodhead all have terminal cancer and are expected to die pretty soon. The lack of news in Crowe's case is particularly worrying, but I haven't decided whether I want him.

I'd be much happier with Mugabe, but unfortunatelly, he's not there yet...

Well the type of cancer Crowe has gives any given individual a 5% chance of living a year after diagnosis and seeing he was given the news in September it is highly likely he will bite the dust pretty soon.This is especially likely as he has I believe not undergone any chemo.I chose Woodhead though just because stage 4 colon cancer has got such a piss poor prognosis not to mention his advanced MND and previous suicidal tendancies.Clive James is an interesting one.His cancer has suddenly worsened but is not particularly aggressive and tends to be slower than other Leaukemia`s.The fact that he has kidney failure and emphysema will ensure further obstacles in the future.I am not convinced that Mugabe has cancer as it all seems shrouded in secrecy.

Zsa Zsa. Yeah I know

• Like 1

Vera Lynn. I was tempted to go with Zsa Zsa, but the woman is resilient to say the very least. :smileyd: