Sign in to follow this  
BuriedInCarolina

Val Kilmer

In January 2015, Val Kilmer was hospitalized for massive bleeding in his throat. It was reported that Kilmer has a throat tumor and refused to seek treatment due to his religion, though Kilmer denies this.

"Val Kilmer appears frail and wraps up in two scarves for church outing after denying he is suffering from throat tumor."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3106428/Val-Kilmer-appears-frail-wraps-two-scarves-church-outing-denying-suffering-throat-tumor.html

• Like 1

Wow, he used to be fat...

2ee213a4-12cf-4247-980a-7370bfb35fe1.jpg

Indeed! Hard to eat with a throat full of cancer!

fat+alan.jpg

BTW val looks so much older than 55 in that new pic and certain one to keep an eye on in the next few years.

• Like 1

fat+alan.jpg

BTW val looks so much older than 55 in that new pic and certain one to keep an eye on in the next few years.

I doubt he has years left in him.He looks so frail and thin and the scarves show he clearly has issues with his throat.I reckon that he is lying and does have throat cancer.

fat+alan.jpg

Well his career died sometime last decade

fat+alan.jpg

I doubt he has years left in him.He looks so frail and thin and the scarves show he clearly has issues with his throat.I reckon that he is lying and does have throat cancer.

The chin reminds me of Roger Ebert who (also?) had throat cancer.

Val gets the National Enquirer treatment.

Val Kilmer 'Dead By The End Of The Summer!'

The National Enquirer‎ - 2 days ago

Gripped by a throat tumor, Val Kilmer refuses cancer treatment. ... weighs just 120 pounds, and has only three months to live, according to an exclusive National ENQUIRER medical analysis.

Have they got any of these right, bar Anthony Perkins and Michael Jackson?

90% is totally made up on the spot.

They got Michael Jackson lucky. Their journalism has that throwing darts at pictures quality of accuracy.

Still, Kilmer looks bad at the mo.

They got Michael Jackson lucky. Their journalism has that throwing darts at pictures quality of accuracy.

Still, Kilmer looks bad at the mo.

I was only going to mention Perkins (someone from the hospital leaked his medical results to them before he even knew about them) but remember the Jackson one, though as you mention, it was more a case of broken clock being right.

Something to keep an eye on, Top Gun 2, is apparently going to happen, with Tom Cruise...

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/top-gun-2-maverick-drone-warfare-1201529697/

No word yet on Val Kilmer

I think maverick would be the captain and kilmers character is dead from throat cancer which reminds me of a question. What happens to a character when their actor dies do they die as well

Something to keep an eye on, Top Gun 2, is apparently going to happen, with Tom Cruise...

I think maverick would be the captain and kilmers character is dead from throat cancer which reminds me of a question. What happens to a character when their actor dies do they die as well

Hmm, I guess these things occasionally happen. Though I can't think of an example at the moment (sequel with a main character dying during the shooting).

Hmm, I guess these things occasionally happen. Though I can't think of an example at the moment (sequel with a main character dying during the shooting).

It has happened a few times but the circumstances - kind of - dictate the decision. So "Something's Got to Give" died with Marilyn Monroe (I mean, was Diana Dors gonna get roped in to double?) There's a grisly spot the body double game to be enjoyed in the final season of Auf Weidersien Pet to feature Gary Holton where Wayne appears in scenes, shot from behind with a fairly blatant body double. By far the funniest (because it's celebrated for all the wrong reasons) case of replacement is the "old man" character played by Bela Lugosi in "Plan Nine from Outer Space."

• Like 1

Now that Omar sharif has died he and kemp are the only ones left the movie is beginning to look cursed

Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer only differ two years. While Cruise can still pull of a spy caper, for Kilmer that would be a Mission Impossible!

(See what I did there? )

• Like 1

Now that Omar sharif has died he and kemp are the only ones left the movie is beginning to look cursed

Does your keyboard have punctuation mark keys on it?

For reference

, is a comma

. is a full stop

There are more; enjoy experimenting with them!

• Like 3

There are more than Kilmer and Kemp left from the cast. They may occupy some of the minor roles, but they're still alive.

Some breaking news that he's hospitalised because of cancer. Only headlines so far.

Looks like he's definitely in hospital but how serious it is is a matter of gossip site conjecture. No smoke without fire/throat cancer though.

I reckon he is lying!There is clearly something seriously wrong with his throat for him to keep covering his neck up .Not to mention the severe weight loss and unusually pale complexion.I normally take these rag stories with a pinch of salt but this certainly seems credible.I would say he is probably worth a place on the list next year at 47 or something similar.

• Like 1