Sign in to follow this  
BuriedInCarolina

Val Kilmer

16 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

So, what are the chances of losing two Batmen in one year?

To lose one Batman in a year may be regarded as a misfortune - to lose two seems like carelessness.....

• Like 9

22 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

To lose one Batman in a year may be regarded as a misfortune - to lose two seems like carelessness.....

The third time it's enemy action!

We'd lose two Saints too – Val & Roger, Let's pray Val's woo-woo bat-juice works.

• Like 1

at least he was not a very good batman.

58 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

Interesting. I think he could kind of count as a DL miss if he goes this year. Even if he had denied having cancer, there was enough incriminating evidence (including the scarf and info provided by Michael Douglas) to confirm the rumours. 

But if he survives the year, he could still be considered for 2018.

21 minutes ago, runebomme said:

at least he was not a very good batman.

Sure, he wasn't. But considering his age and fame level, he could still make a great DDP/DL entry next year.

He would be an embarassing miss for DL.It was obvious for over 2 years he was seriously ill with tongue or throat cancer and the evidence after that just kept piling especially Michael's slip of the tongue (pun unintended) late last year.No way would he have a reason to lie about that.

I think many of us thought they were rumors instead of actual fact. I don't think he would actually be a big miss. And considering he was on your team last year but not on your team this year, I don't think you have much room to comment. :P 

His name number is 27. Pandit S says that this is a very fortunate number that signifies clear mind and intelligence. It also brings spirituality and magical powers!

1 hour ago, bladan said:

His name number is 27. Pandit S says that this is a very fortunate number that signifies clear mind and intelligence. It also brings spirituality and magical powers!

I think you would be better suited in the shamanist themed Leah Bracknell thread.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He wants to let the world know about how potent the power of prayer is. Hm, I don't know if he'll see the decade out tbh...

I don't know why there is any debate as to whether he gave an honest answer to whether he had cancer or not.

It is his fucking business and his alone.

The power of prayer? I'd have to say that a prayer to God to be saved would be akin to a prayer to Harvey Weinstein not to be sexually assaulted.....

Hey, if it works for him , who's to argue?

Naturally if he *had* been lying about not having cancer, and was trying to cure it by the power of prayer, he'd be of far greater interest to deadpoolers.

13 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

He wants to let the world know about how potent the power of prayer is. Hm, I don't know if he'll see the decade out tbh...

Him and Leah Bracknell then. To be fair - her hold on life as of late November is confounding some of our online experts hereabouts. 

He's DL top 50 gold in 2018, assuming he makes the start line, surely

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 10:16, maryportfuncity said:

Him and Leah Bracknell then. To be fair - her hold on life as of late November is confounding some of our online experts hereabouts. 

He's DL top 50 gold in 2018, assuming he makes the start line, surely

Hmm, this reliant on it being 50/50, him *having* cancer or *had* cancer. There might be a third option: he had cancer, beat it with usual treatments, and is pretending prayer healed him, like your standard average hypocrite. Human, but useless to deadpoolers in that option!

New pics from yesterday. 

Sources of the first two pictures (from an event in Miami) claim that Val kept his chin down to hide his tracheostomy scar. The third one was posted on his Facebook account.

471FD6B800000578-5161491-image-m-50_1512773523780.jpg

471FD34000000578-5161491-image-m-51_1512773546372.jpg

nintchdbpict000371682876.jpg

Still looks shit.I 

• Thanks 1

He should get together with Leah Bracknell.  I'm sure they'd find lots in common.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

He should get together with Leah Bracknell.  I'm sure they'd find lots in common.

A match made in heaven:p

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

New pics from yesterday. 

Sources of the first two pictures (from an event in Miami) claim that Val kept his chin down to hide his tracheostomy scar. The third one was posted on his Facebook account.

471FD6B800000578-5161491-image-m-50_1512773523780.jpg

471FD34000000578-5161491-image-m-51_1512773546372.jpg

nintchdbpict000371682876.jpg

If he had really seen the future I doubt he would be smiling.

I suspect the cancer is more of a debilitating illness than one that is terminal, at least for now. I mean, I’m certain he won’t be here a decade from now, but I don’t think he’ll die in the next couple of years tbh...

Watched The Snowman last night (Fassbender one, 2017) and he looked like shit in it. And I've no idea why he was cast, brought zero to it.

But he has 4 or 5 films due out after that, so keeping busy.

Doesn't have the feel of a 2018 'cert' tbh.

8 minutes ago, charon said:

Watched The Snowman last night (Fassbender one, 2017) and he looked like shit in it. And I've no idea why he was cast, brought zero to it.

But he has 4 or 5 films due out after that, so keeping busy.

Doesn't have the feel of a 2018 'cert' tbh.

Then again Pete Postlethwaite was working right up.to the very end.