The Unknown Man

The 7Th Death Of 2015

The 7th death of 2015  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Havelange for a giggle...

Just doubled Norden's vote, and got a strange sense of deja vu when I did.

So far the hits are Nimoy, Simon, King, Nash, Lee and Kerkorian.

Logically, to use our kick off Vulcan's phrase, the next three should be Norden, (random pick), Kercheval or Kohl.

Is the Reaper a logical fellow? We'll see. I'm sticking with O'Sullevan for the save, Norden's on my DDP and I'd like a clean sheet.

O'Hara.

The excitable Irishman off Batman?

Lamotta, if nothing else it gives schedulers a good excuse to show Raging Bull again

I think Mubarak or Kohl are the sensible choices here. Anyone research how quickly death sentences are carried out in Egypt (that would be useful info)?

But of course when you've struck a nerve w The Reaper, best to be the bee in his bonnet. Women outlive men as a simple rule. So of Reagen vs Dole, I choose (the soon to be late) Bob Dole.

SirC

<----- going with the flow... Helmet Cabbage.

O'Hara.

The excitable Irishman off Batman?

Nah! The Chiefs already dead, so I went for his sister Maureen ;-)

Idestructible Zsa Zsa Gabor

Mugabe not even slightly unwell http://news.yahoo.com/au-head-mugabe-says-international-court-not-wanted-094759569.htmlHoping he takes a private jet home or doesn't look both ways crossing the road.

not even slightly unwell look at that image again he looks like he has cancer

There isn't (and never was) a goddamn thing wrong with 90-yr old Mugabe, he was an absolutely terrible pick by anyone who chose him 2015. This means you'll read his obit inside a week.

SirC

There isn't (and never was) a goddamn thing wrong with 90-yr old Mugabe, he was an absolutely terrible pick by anyone who chose him 2015. This means you'll read his obit inside a week.

SirC

I hope so, I've a quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars riding on it

• Like 1

SirC

What, all of $AUD 1.50, you big spender? :D

• Like 2

SirC

What, all of $AUD 1.50, you big spender? :D

Yes!

Reminds me of what I said about the last hurricane to roll through Haiti: left 10,000 homeless, estimated damage $1,500.00.

• Like 1

Mugabe.

• Like 1

SirC

Ah, but Sir Creep, you forget the good old pillar of deadpooling, the wishful thinking. :D

Mind you, in DL terms, theres a number of names that wont leave the list until they leave the earth. Either because they are felt too big to miss (especially after the list missed Patrick Moore), or because they have a great pun set up and don't want to waste it. Which is, I assume, one of the reasons - other than "hes bound to go, one day" - they kept Michael Foot for so long. Purely to do the "One Foot in the Grave" gag. As a fan of Mr Foot, I approve.

And, bringing it full circle, Mugabe is bound to go, one day. And given his seeming indefatigability on the list, it will come out of the blue one day as a pleasant surprise.

• Like 2

Excellent points! We should pick a time and date (so we can synchronize) and wish Mugabe ill will. It could work.

SC

• Like 1

SirC

nothing wrong with wishful thinking

joost van der westhuizen for the 7th hit.

In view of the recent resurrection of quantickgate, I should like to make it clear that my pick may be considered by some to be wishful thinking but this is not to be confused in any way whatsoever with hoping for somebody to die, it isn't, it's a prediction, no more no less*.

*Still, if somebody has to go, I hope its him.

• Like 1

Chris Woodhead

One winner...

• Like 2