RadGuy

Shadow Lists

First Sacks, now Sewell... darn, I'll have to come up with more people for 2016.

This is quite a common occurrence. In 2011, Joe Frasier, Philip Gould and Christopher Hitchens (admittedly he was well advertised but still went within three weeks of a new DDP) among several all went that route.

My 2014 list at one point had Phil Chevron, Bruno Metsu, Peter O'Toole, Ray Price, Bill Foulkes, Steve Prescott, and Araucaria on it. If only I had premonitions, it'd have been a hell of a 2013 DDP team!

• Like 1

WOW! I finally got my 5th hit.

I've been waiting almost half a year!

• Like 1

Hit numer 6 for me!

At the end of the year, I'm going to write about everyone and their death, like on the DL front page.

I'll do it on this thread and probably continue it every year.

Well, first year I have had a personal deathlist and I have 3 hits, just behind the Main Deathlist.

And not only that, but my personal list doesn't have the seemingly popular cancer nobodies, so it's a fair contest.

• Like 1

Well, first year I have had a personal deathlist and I have 3 hits, just behind the Main Deathlist.

And not only that, but my personal list doesn't have the seemingly popular cancer nobodies, so it's a fair contest.

mine is level with the deathlist all of them were the same except for boutros-ghali I didn't have him but I had joey feek.

March 6th is the day I get my 5th hit compared to October 24th last year.

My goal of 12 hits (double the 6 I had last year) is starting to look more and more likely!

Sylvia Anderson's death puts me equal with main list. If only I'd thought of putting them in a DDP team!

Sylvia Anderson's death puts me equal with main list. If only I'd thought of putting them in a DDP team!

No-one ever did, strangely enough, not even as a theme pick...

Dang, I'd only just caught up and off moves the main list, one ahead again!

Maybe Tony Bennett will be so distraught at the news of Sinatra Jr, he'll topple for me next...

Dang, I'd only just caught up and off moves the main list, one ahead again!

Maybe Tony Bennett will be so distraught at the news of Sinatra Jr, he'll topple for me next...

Yep, I have a similar problem.

I have one more and then they catch up to me, one more, catch up to me, etc.

I had the same problem early last year, but then they started getting all those hits, and I ended up with less than half of what they had by the end of the year.

The committee have leveled up with me. To be fair, if you take Feek and Angelil off - which would be justified, they're whopping my ass.

Rob Ford is my 6th hit. Pretty good, the year's first quarter hasn't even come to an end yet. It's also the same as my total for last year, so I ain't complainin'.

This was a week ago (oops), but April 10th was the day I got hit #7 and beat my low total last year. At this point I'd be surprised if I DIDN'T reach my goal of 12.

Keeping up with the main Deathlist as we share Ali.

Haven't shaken me off yet! And I'm not that good in my inaugural year of having a nifty fifty!

Last week, Fidel Castro bumped me up to my goal of 12 - double last year's.

Much like the Deathlist, about half of the hits I've had this year already happened by the end of March.

I'm 20/50. Still I think I'll get one/two more hits before the end of the year and there will be a last big death in 2016.

I have all the people for my shadow list selected, although a few will probably die. I decided to go the popular route for my shadow list instead of some of the other deadpools.

And by cancer nobodies you mean who--Joey Feek? In a year some people are getting 20 hits (with no assistance from cancer nobodies) I'll give you a small pat on the backside for your 3-bagger.

SC

And by cancer nobodies you mean who--Joey Feek? In a year some people are getting 20 hits (with no assistance from cancer nobodies) I'll give you a small pat on the backside for your 3-bagger.

SC

Huh? That is a seriously old post and out of date and you went back to post whore this comment?

Pathetic.

• Like 1

SC

Huh? That is a seriously old post and out of date and you went back to post whore this comment?

Pathetic.

For the record SC, he actually got 6, not three (I know you'll cry OCD, but still). 6 is a pretty good number actually. It's not a competition on who'll get the most hits on shadow lists.
  • Like 1

Just realised I had Peter Vaughan on my 2016 Shadow List. That brings me up to 8 for the year. Better then last year.

• Like 1

My 2017 Shadowlist has been prepared, and I'll post it on this thread towards the end of the year.

I'm rather surprised I got as many as 6 this year (so far - so that's probably my lot!) but I'm expecting a stronger performance next year.

But then, you never know....

I use my Shadow List for the crowd sourced deathlist. Will post in my sig in new year.

• Like 1

I use my Shadow List for the crowd sourced deathlist. Will post in my sig in new year.

I do that too!!! Just sent mine (re-arranged from alphabetical order) to msc for that.

Great minds, great minds...

• Like 1

I do that too!!! Just sent mine (re-arranged from alphabetical order) to msc for that.

Great minds, great minds...

That's what I do too. I got lucky this year, don't expect as many hits next year.

• Like 2