Prostate cancer---this was an asinine selection. Drop 40 anyone? He's my Joker. And to think Patrick Harrington Jr could have had this slot. Did the sodding Committee not hear of him?

SC

Prostate cancer---this was an asinine selection. Drop 40 anyone? He's my Joker. And to think Patrick Harrington Jr could have had this slot. Did the sodding Committee not hear of him?

SC

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tommy-chong-i-have-rectal-cancer-2015176

I dunno if this is real (de novo) rectal cancer, or metastasized prostate cancer, but either way, it usually carries a slightly grimmer prognosis. (Unless it was caught early, but that we don't know.)

Yeah, it's far from certain that he'll die in 2016, but I guess even a 20-30% chance would justify his inclusion.

SC

Howard Marks should have had this slot! Seriously, they chose an american celebrity with a less dangerous and less progressed cancer over the british celebrity with terminal cancer.

SC

Howard Marks should have had this slot! Seriously, they chose an american celebrity with a less dangerous and less progressed cancer over the british celebrity with terminal cancer.

He is Canadian Eh

SC

Who besides Howard Marks has said Howard Marks has terminal cancer?

SC

Who besides Howard Marks has said Howard Marks has terminal cancer?

His Doctors

Not dead http://www.inquisitr.com/3534822/tommy-chong-dead-viral-rumor-claims-cheech-and-chong-star-loses-his-battle-with-cancer/

Seems to be attracting hoaxers.We can expect more news of his notdeadness.

We should predict the next hoax, because this is becoming a regular thing.

Not dead http://www.inquisitr.com/3534822/tommy-chong-dead-viral-rumor-claims-cheech-and-chong-star-loses-his-battle-with-cancer/

Seems to be attracting hoaxers.We can expect more news of his notdeadness.

We should predict the next hoax, because this is becoming a regular thing.

I predict Tommy Chong - I might have done that already.

80 Today :party:

Canadian Rick Simpson created his eponymous product, Rick Simpson Oil, after his doctor would not look into the possibilities of medicinal marijuana helping to treat his skin cancer in 2003. Simpson credits his topical use of the concentrate for the disappearance of cancerous spots on his arms, though his doctor didn't agree. 
Comedian and renowned pot smoker Tommy Chong credited the oil for curing his cancer, which subsequently came back and was instead treated with chemotherapy and radiation (with a supplemented amount of Rick Simpson Oil).
SC

Until I started researching The Floaters, I never knew that this existed:

• Haha 1