Spade_Cooley

The Deathlist Gets Franchised

So as the board's resident guinea, I'm always keen to check up on any potential DDP picks from the old country. I was doing a little googling for Pietro Ingrao, recently centenarianed Italian communist politician, and came across this site:

http://dpseggi.altervista.org/DeathList/X2015.html

Discuss.

• Like 1

Wow! That's suprising, actually.

Reminds me of something. Me and some friends use a chatting website called xat.

On xat, you can buy powers using xats and days. Powers are basically things that make your username colorful or give you extra smilies, xats are the currency, and days is how many days you can use your powers for (but they can also be used as a currency).

Anyways, we found out about a rip-off website of xat where you can get powers for free, but it just wasn't the same...

No forum? Tcha! And proportionally doing worse than here....

This won't encourage Listers to vote us out of Europe will it?

• Like 1

Incredible.

Christopher Lee is no longer here. True enough.

Fair enough, "From blues to soul" as headline for BB King amuses.

Seems a bit obsessed with old cardinals, so I'll assume this is Francis's private deadpool.

• Like 3

I wonder if the owner of the UK Deathlist or the original coder could sue them copyrighting their material?

Slightly bizarre to seemingly take or list and bad it out with 50 cardinals.

100 names is too many to memorize 50 is better .Way too many cardinals and obscure people as well as supercentenarians which in my view is lazy.If you want a Deathlist base it on fame not age.I think Winton is probably the oldest person alive who is famous enough for the Deathlist.

• Like 1

So there's an Italian death list wow also they have a fetish for old cardinals and they defiantly ripped off this site the design and the obituaries of people we had and they had are very similar

Meh. They've been at it since 2011 and someone JUST found it.

Nuf Ced.

SC

Also notable that Wilko Johnson makes it into 22nd place on their list. Apparently they take a more fatalistic view of his all-clear prognosis. Or maybe they know something we don't.

Alternatively, maybe news just travels very slowly to Italy and they're wondering why there haven't been any new albums from that Pavarotti fellow in a few years...

I checked the rest of the website out and there's DDP entry pages too, rather unsurprisingly given the focus of the DeathLists this is the same person who entered the DDP theme team "The Pope" a couple of times which got a bunch of deaths but only one or two obits.

• Like 1

I checked the rest of the website out and there's DDP entry pages too, rather unsurprisingly given the focus of the DeathLists this is the same person who entered the DDP theme team "The Pope" a couple of times which got a bunch of deaths but only one or two obits.

This is nowhere near as good as the super mario smash brothers/derby dead pool wiki from a while back.

• Like 1

not a fan of picking supercentarians, not famous are they?

i suppose the only one who might qualify would be the oldest person in the world..

not a fan of picking supercentarians, not famous are they?

i suppose the only one who might qualify would be the oldest person in the world..

I think Supercentarians are I think ideal for the DDP where the scoring rules penalise you or the Deathrace where the lower the fruit is hanging the better. The main list should stick to really famous people.

There headline for Nicholas is hilarious. Nicholas Winston does not point to 107

There Their headline for Nicholas is hilarious. Nicholas Winston does not point to 107

Twice in a week Morbidkid!

• Like 1

http://dpseggi.altervista.org/DeathList/X2016.html :Not very keen on our Italian neighbours list this year.

Good gods, they're as ancient as the members of the Politburo in the days of Brezhnev.

Average age is 91.93 years (or 91.67 if you ignore Emma Morano). But this year's Deathlist is not far behind with 87.66 years.

They end the year with 28/100 which is like 14/50 which is better than us.

They end the year with 28/100 which is like 14/50 which is better than us.

We should expand to 100 I reckon too.

So it looks like George Kennedy is not dead in Italy yet?

That was a deathlist from 2015. He died in February 2016. You really should check these things before posting shit. (Troll)

The curse of the turned page strikes again. Sorry cat, didn't see your post

Edited by Paul Bearer
  • Like 1

So it looks like George Kennedy is not dead in Italy yet?

That was a deathlist from 2015. He died in February 2016. You really should check these things before posting shit. (Troll)

The curse of the turned page strikes again. Sorry cat, didn't see your post

Why you being so racist? You ever been on a african internet connection? we do not have time to check things, the ping is so bad. It was caused by your colonial past, all these problems, and then you have the cheek too dis our internet.

• Like 1