Spade_Cooley

The Deathlist Gets Franchised

So it looks like George Kennedy is not dead in Italy yet?http://dpseggi.altervista.org/DeathList/X2015.html

That was a deathlist from 2015. He died in February 2016. You really should check these things before posting shit. (Troll)

The curse of the turned page strikes again. Sorry cat, didn't see your post

Why you being so racist? You ever been on a african internet connection? we do not have time to check things, the ping is so bad. It was caused by your colonial past, all these problems, and then you have the cheek too dis our internet.

I thought it was because you don't allow your subjects to go on the internet.

So it looks like George Kennedy is not dead in Italy yet?http://dpseggi.altervista.org/DeathList/X2015.html

That was a deathlist from 2015. He died in February 2016. You really should check these things before posting shit. (Troll)

Why you being so racist? You ever been on a african internet connection? we do not have time to check things, the ping is so bad. It was caused by your colonial past, all these problems, and then you have the cheek too dis our internet.

Do you get African internet connection in Sheffield?

• Like 6

Sheffield? Well, not who I thought it was then.

don't you find it strange this guy reappears around the same time as deathray?

Coincidental, as I'm sure Paul Bearer can verify I'm not in Sheffield.

Seriously?

If I lived in Sheffield id emigrate to Zimbabwe.

• Like 1

Coincidental, as I'm sure Paul Bearer can verify I'm not in Sheffield.

Confirmed.

You guys talk shit instead you could be concentrating on death. This Paul Bearer, talk the talk, but he not do any walking, he not come up with one good death idea yet.

I will take on SC and this bearer dude, I bet my 50 names, get more than them combined. The loser has to leave website forever.

Re Sheffield, my internet thingy often seems to think I'm in places I'm not. I can tell when I open Google Maps and it opens at Sheff somewhere I've never been in my life.

(Disclaimer - I am not Robert Mugabe, the above reference to Sheffield was just a joke)

You guys talk shit instead you could be concentrating on death. This Paul Bearer, talk the talk, but he not do any walking, he not come up with one good death idea yet.

I will take on SC and this bearer dude, I bet my 50 names, get more than them combined. The loser has to leave website forever.

Just to make sure ya don't cheat, I've screenshotted your list and will make sure you don't change anything :)

Just to make sure ya don't cheat, I've screenshotted your list and will make sure you don't change anything :)

I can take down both these two jokers easy.

Your list seems to be quite classic. Too many old dusty picks, like Wolf from Gladiators.

Your list seems to be quite classic. Too many old dusty picks, like Wolf from Gladiators.

My mate used to go to Wolf's gym and told me he was ill last year. You not going to be laughing when I scoop this.

My mate used to go to Wolf's gym and told me he was ill last year. You not going to be laughing when I scoop this.

Is that the gym in Bromley?

No, there is no gyms in Bromley, Wolf now lives in New Zealand and runs a gym there, he has been ill for some time. He is now 70.

No, there is no gyms in Bromley, Wolf now lives in New Zealand and runs a gym there, he has been ill for some time. He is now 70.

There's that echo again.

Your Mate? Menghistu?

Anyway, the Italian 2017 Deathlist is online! No Wilko Johnson this year. Enjoy.

http://dpseggi.altervista.org/DeathList/X2017.html

I'd just like to say that I really like that the Italian Deathlist still denotes new people with a star. I liked that. Shame it's gone on the front page.

• Like 1

I'd just like to say that I really like that the Italian Deathlist still denotes new people with a star. I liked that. Shame it's gone on the front page.

Italians do it better.

Me too.

I miss the old design.

• Like 1

Ops, i found only now this thread.

Well i'm the owner of that site, but i guess you already discovered it for the amount of cardinals i put on it! :D

• Like 6

Here is the 2018 Italian DL. Thomas Monson, Tim Curry, John Paul Stevens, Bill Cosby, Jean-Marie Le Pen, Gorbachev, Robert Duvall, Bill Shatner, Louis Nirenberg, Albert Uderzo, Ron Masak, Doyle Brunson all make their debut!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If they're farming out franchises, then I'm happy to host a New Zealand focused one. :P

• Like 1

Peppino Mazzullo a great call-up from an Italian standpoint. Weird that this is already Charlotte Rae's fifth year on their list though: was Facts of Life big in Italy or something?