Sign in to follow this  
paulh85

May I Perchance Rant?

I want to be called Deathray again. I will spam until my demand is met. Scraggy Taters, Death Impends, Shaun of the Dead, Morbidkid, Radguy, Spade_Cooley, Sir Creep and Zorders are cunts.

Deathray has been spamming this in chat for ages could you mods please ban him.

Lol. Deathray, I can't keep up with your constant name changes. Took you long enough to figure out that the Casket thingy was WAY too long and complex. Hey, at least I'm not a cunt in your eyes. I'm just the "loveable" Swede who was pushed down to 2nd place in terms of worst English grammar once Morbidkid registered. :D
no he wanted to be deathray again because people kept on calling him cunt for short. Caskets Understand No Tits

I want to be called Deathray again. I will spam until my demand is met. Scraggy Taters, Death Impends, Shaun of the Dead, Morbidkid, Radguy, Spade_Cooley, Sir Creep and Zorders are cunts.

Deathray has been spamming this in chat for ages could you mods please ban him.

Lol. Deathray, I can't keep up with your constant name changes. Took you long enough to figure out that the Casket thingy was WAY too long and complex. Hey, at least I'm not a cunt in your eyes. I'm just the "loveable" Swede who was pushed down to 2nd place in terms of worst English grammar once Morbidkid registered. :D

Don't call me his favourite word but I actually liked the new name.... I was sad when they changed it back. :(

BTW.. stop with the PS. You're English is better than most of the pesters here and it's our first linguini!

So you win over £30 million on the National Lottery.

Do you A: Keep your head down, bank the cheque and quietly go and spend spend spend

or

B: Tell the whole of the UK and inform everybody that the wife wants diamonds and husband wants an expensive watch.

Hmmmm, I suspect a mahosive alarm system and a big fuck off dangerous dog will also be advisable.

The wankers.

• Like 3

So you win over £30 million on the National Lottery.

Do you A: Keep your head down, bank the cheque and quietly go and spend spend spend

or

B: Tell the whole of the UK and inform everybody that the wife wants diamonds and husband wants an expensive watch.

Hmmmm, I suspect a mahosive alarm system and a big fuck off dangerous dog will also be advisable.

The wankers.

Can't comprehend why anyone would go public if they won a million never mind thirty three. Also gave the rough location they want to live in! Muppets.

Now the wait to find out if the other winner goes public or not is on.

Also with regards to spend, spend, spend. You're better off leaving it and living off it through annual withdrawals. As they are 54 they need to plan for up to 100 years of support between them leaving them with 330,000 a year each. Nice if you can get - although this doesn't account for inflation.

Also with regards to spend, spend, spend. You're better off leaving it and living off it through annual withdrawals. As they are 54 they need to plan for up to 100 years of support between them leaving them with 330,000 a year each. Nice if you can get - although this doesn't account for inflation.

Dear me, you make it sound as though the poor souls will practically be on the breadline.

Dear me, you make it sound as though the poor souls will practically be on the breadline.

That's obviously not what I meant. It's easily enough to comfortably never work again and live it up a bit but if you go straight down the spend, spend route you end up like Michael Carroll.

Given it's something that'll never happen to me (as I rarely even play) I've spent far too much time considering what I'd do if I won it.

• Like 1

So £16m each.

First thing I'd do his hire somebody to off the wife in a few months time, look like an accident obviously.

They say making your first £16m is the hardest....

• Like 1

it would be spend spend spend for me... and i wouldn't tell a soul. not even the misses, though when i leave her and live in a mansion with a bugatti veryon in the drive she might suspect something

it would be spend spend spend for me... and i wouldn't tell a soul. not even the misses, though when i leave her and live in a mansion with a bugatti veryon in the drive she might suspect something

You might actually want to tell the missus or she could take you for the lot:

This poor woman found out the hard way: http://articles.latimes.com/1999/nov/17/news/mn-34537

• Like 2

Just the mere chance to park my Aston Martin DB9 Sports outside my ex husbands business and call it my "little cheap daytime runaround" would make my lotto win all the sweeter.......

It would also describe the little 22 yr old he left me for rather well at the same time.......

• Like 6

Just the mere chance to park my Aston Martin DB9 Sports outside my ex husbands business and call it my "little cheap daytime runaround" would make my lotto win all the sweeter.......

It would also describe the little 22 yr old he left me for rather well at the same time.......

Oh dear.............. :lol:

List of American Football's greatest moments:

Providing a plot/backdrop for the 1st Ace Ventura movie

Giving The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin something to do before they became pro wrestlers.

Although, at least I give them credit for holding Super Bowl 50 in the daylight instead of that ridiculous closed-roof night-time bullshit.

List of American Football's greatest moments:

Providing a plot/backdrop for the 1st Ace Ventura movie

Giving The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin something to do before they became pro wrestlers.

Although, at least I give them credit for holding Super Bowl 50 in the daylight instead of that ridiculous closed-roof night-time bullshit.

Dunno what team they support, but shroud is definitely shit faced :D

The pms are getting more deranged and incoherent as the game passes .

Actually football bores me rigid but I've learned not to tell anyone because it only incites a lecture. oops....

I cannot sit and watch a football match but I do spend quite a time pouring over the tables looking at the statistics. It also means I can hold a football conversation appearing knowledgeable (blagging)

Same here. Although I have never been to a football match,I know more about the stats & league tables. Self confessed 'sad-twat in an anorak armed with flask of weak-lemon drink & talks like Mr Bean'. Hurr-hurr-hurr.

• Like 1

Not a single fucking interesting post on this site in the last week. And that includes mine. 

• Like 1

Hey if pro-wrestling, Jackie Stallone studying arses and Juliette Greco punching a Nazi in the face is dull that's your issue, not life...

37 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Not a single fucking interesting post from me on this site.

Fixed.

I could post the story about the brain eating amoeba in Texas..

11 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I have had myself fixed.

Well done. A vague improvement. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

Not a single fucking interesting post on this site in the last week. And that includes mine. 

Take a step back from the site for a while, maybe a year, then come back and see if it has improved enough to meet your expectations.

Alternatively, you could flounce off and return as a new member again...

3 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Agreed. Someone say something controversial

4 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

William H. Gates was a good pick by the committee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

You dirty bastard.  You dirty fucker.  What a fucking rotter. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Would a story about a hero rat, who discovered 39 landmines, arouse your interest? 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/25/asia/hero-rat-landmines-award-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

No, it would just arouse him.

• Haha 1