Sean

Liam Neeson

What event would that be Mary? International Pro-celebrity Pipe Cleaning? I'm seriously concerned 'Little Liam' isn't getting the support he needs.

What event would that be Mary? International Pro-celebrity Pipe Cleaning? I'm seriously concerned 'Little Liam' isn't getting the support he needs.

Crudely it'd be the shaggable (non lardarse) middle aged bloke competition.

Though, trawling this thread I'm wondering if Liam is packing summat powerful and deadly by way of a weight-reducing condition.

I remember several of his leading ladies saying ahem 'Little Liam' was the king of Hollywood. If only we had one of the DL members who would 'take one' for the team and confirm this assessment? Where's Lardy? Mebbe we should be deploy Cat?

I remember several of his leading ladies saying ahem 'Little Liam' was the king of Hollywood. If only we had one of the DL members who would 'take one' for the team and confirm this assessment? Where's Lardy? Mebbe we should be deploy Cat?

Not me I'm afraid, he's not my type. Contrary to popular belief I don't shag just anyone, you know.

• Like 1

200.gif

:lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3694708/He-s-got-good-jeans-Trim-Liam-Neeson-64-looks-cool-double-denim-heads-dinner-star-studded-Chiltern-Firehouse-London.html

Liam, Liam, Liam. If you're not one of ours would you please have at least three deep-fired Mars Bars and open up the Elvis Recipe Book?

Unless he's filming a remake of Bridge Over The River Kwai, I'm sorry to say I think he ​is one of ours. Even David Ginola post his quad by-pass looks far healthier.

One of the comments is worth noting

Sadly I've seen this look before... The flask carries medication.

David Ginola though. :wub:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3694708/He-s-got-good-jeans-Trim-Liam-Neeson-64-looks-cool-double-denim-heads-dinner-star-studded-Chiltern-Firehouse-London.html

Liam, Liam, Liam. If you're not one of ours would you please have at least three deep-fired Mars Bars and open up the Elvis Recipe Book?

Unless he's filming a remake of Bridge Over The River Kwai, I'm sorry to say I think he ​is one of ours. Even David Ginola post his quad by-pass looks far healthier.

I don't think he wants to miss his chance to work with Scorsese

65 Today:party:

66 Today :party::birthday:

• Like 2

Truly one of the all-time stupid ass thread creations in DL history.  Shame on @Sean.  I’m sure he dreamed up some Weekly World News reason why Neesom, in his early 60s, needed to have DL attention.  No I’m not going to look at the first post, ‘‘twas posted by a loonie.  A loonie who then posts a celebration of another successful birthday.  Each birthday should remind you how stupid you were creating the thread.  Celebrate!  I know I will.  

June 7: Stupid Ass Sean Day.

he was born the same year as my late father, so i'd never outrule such a thing

i suppose he could have some kind of illness and just not be aware (it happens)

Since you condone threads for 61-year olds who ‘could have an illness we are unaware of’ you have been blocked on your third post.  

he is cool I hope he lives another 20 years

When the thread was started, Liam did look quite emaciated. 

But IIRC it later came out that he'd deliberately lost weight for a role in Martin Scorsese's film 'Silence'.

MV5BMTc0MjU1NzA3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTEy

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Truly one of the all-time stupid ass thread creations in DL history.  Shame on @Sean.  I’m sure he dreamed up some Weekly World News reason why Neesom, in his early 60s, needed to have DL attention.  No I’m not going to look at the first post, ‘‘twas posted by a loonie.  A loonie who then posts a celebration of another successful birthday.  Each birthday should remind you how stupid you were creating the thread.  Celebrate!  I know I will.  

June 7: Stupid Ass Sean Day.

Why did you not bring this up three years ago when you were, seemingly happily, posting in this thread?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are certainly better ways to say at one point when you were young and stupid you felt the need to hit someone.

• Like 1

Imagine being his PR agent tonight. Fuck me, you'd just take a long walk on a short pier.

• Haha 3