Deathray

The 11th Death Of 2015

Prediction  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I too have gone for Valerie Harper despite the fact that I've got a feeling in my water about Clive James. I'll stick with Val though.

A bladder infection perhaps?

When O'Sullevan died I guessed there'd be another left field-death before Crowe, I didn't get the right person but now that we've had another left-field death gone for Crowe :ninja:

A 90-year-old dies. That's a very warped definition of "left-field".

Do you guys work for Channel 4?

I have gone for Crowe after I said he would not be the 10th death.

didn't expect it so quickly though.

Despite the fact that it's been five - FIVE! - years since Zsa Zsa was read last rites :pop: , I, too, went with Leslie Phillips.

• Like 2

Zsa Zsa Gabor on 21st August by falling out of bed and cracking her skull and cracking ribs that puncture both lungs.

Zsa Zsa Gabor on 21st August by falling out of bed and cracking her skull and cracking ribs that puncture both lungs.

Eugh, that's a little gruesome.

But I sincerely doubt that she's still able to wriggle around that much. Remember, she had a serious car crash that left her (partially) paralyzed, a stroke, a hip replacement and a leg amputation.

It wouldn`t take much to fall depending on your angle in the bed.In reality though she probably has railings stopping her falling but I figure she won`t go without a big drama.

• Like 1

Having established that Robert Mugabe is immortal and Phil the Greek is not looking like going anywhere soon, I've gone for Kirk Douglas because he recently talked about not getting on the plane that crashed and killed Mike Todd, apparently. So wouldn't it be ironic...

Logic has nothing to do with guessing correctly. Why bother with updated health info, surgeries, terminal illnesses, shite public appearances, emergency hospitalizations. They mean nothing. Someone from left field is always dropping over. So instead of very logical names like Kohl or Crowe, I am going to provide a name that is totally forgotten about, and catching lightning in a bottle for the second time this year. And with that, I give to you the 11th hit of 2015:

Olivia De Havilland

SirC

A 90-year-old dies. That's a very warped definition of "left-field".

Do you guys work for Channel 4?

Despite the fact that it's been five - FIVE! - years since Zsa Zsa was read last rites :pop: , I, too, went with Leslie Phillips.

My mother had her Last Rights read to her when she was like 8. Needless to say...

SirC

Decided to save Leslie Phillips from becoming the third in a triumvirate of UK national treasures (following on from Cilla and Cole). By voting for him I've assured his survival until the next expiry.

For that very reason, I have decided to go for Vera.

Logic has nothing to do with guessing correctly. Why bother with updated health info, surgeries, terminal illnesses, shite public appearances, emergency hospitalizations. They mean nothing. Someone from left field is always dropping over. So instead of very logical names like Kohl or Crowe, I am going to provide a name that is totally forgotten about, and catching lightning in a bottle for the second time this year. And with that, I give to you the 11th hit of 2015:

Olivia De Havilland

SirC

Not always.I won Mandela Simon and Woodhead based on assessing their medical condition.Of course some one can die completely out of the blue but hey it isn`t an exact science.

Olivia De Havilland

SirC

They do mean something, it's a lot more likely that a 90-year-old who had two heart attacks the past year and is currently suffering from pneumonia will die than a 90-year-old in good health.

Sure, many of this year's deaths such as Christopher Lee or Patrick MacNee were random but you still have a better chance of being right if you choose Martin Crowe than if you choose Cliff Michelmore or Javier Perez de Cuellar.

Olivia De Havilland

SirC

They do mean something, it's a lot more likely that a 90-year-old who had two heart attacks the past year and is currently suffering from pneumonia will die than a 90-year-old in good health.

Sure, many of this year's deaths such as Christopher Lee or Patrick MacNee were random but you still have a better chance of being right if you choose Martin Crowe than if you choose Cliff Michelmore or Javier Perez de Cuellar.

Still, if you'd told anyone five years ago that Zsa Zsa Gabor would outlive Cilla Black....

• Like 1

After careful consideration, I concluded that I wasted too much time... so I picked Lamotta for the hell of it.

• Like 1

Olivia De Havilland

SirC

I'm one of I think 2 or 3 to even pick one right this year. You're barking up the wrong tree go bitch at the good DrZ. All the logic we use and information hasn't meant SHIT when a mathematician gets killed in a taxi for not wearing a seat belt. What were the odds?....

(He will catch that pun in 3.........2.........1........)

SC

Olivia De Havilland

SirC

As for Crowe I gave you the exact date of his death months ago. Take heed.

SC