Sign in to follow this  
Sir Creep

Deaths On Live Tv

The Corporals Killings were pretty horrible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporals_killings

Also I have a vague memory of a reporter being shot live on British TV when he went to interview a landlord or tenant or something. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

I remember it happening, but can't remember the specific details.

Was it Albert Dryden, the planning officer and the BBC reporter?

https://youtu.be/9VwlSihAMKs

Yes! Thanks

• Like 2

I remember hearing about a polition that killed himself on TV

This one?

yeah,the worst part was the fact that he was really innocent.

dammit can one of these shooter assholes actually be able to face the consequences of their actions and not kill themselves like a pussy.

Aye, Anders Brevik, fookin' legend!

dammit can one of these shooter assholes actually be able to face the consequences of their actions and not kill themselves like a pussy.

Well dying is a consequence of killing oneself ....

CNW296wWEAAVEuq.png

• Like 3

Did anyone see the video the shooter posted to his Twitter before the account was suspended? He was there waving his gun at them for half a minute before he started shooting, and they didn't even notice him. Absolutely chilling.

Just seen it on Liveleak. :shoot: Is the killer a pioneering trendsetter? I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before...but I bet we'll see it again soon.

Also - please could members act responsibly when posting videos of people dying? There's potentially a lot of gory subject matter out there, which doesn't necessarily mean it needs to be posted here.

This one?

Yeah, the R Budd Dwyer story's heartbreaking. He was the patsy for the fraudsters. Killed himself because if he'd been indicted his wife and children wouldn't be entitled to his pension or any money. As he died in office, they were financially protected, if not protected from that awful footage or the infamy of the manner of their father/husband's death.

• Like 1

This one?

Yeah, the R Budd Dwyer story's heartbreaking. He was the patsy for the fraudsters. Killed himself because if he'd been indicted his wife and children wouldn't be entitled to his pension or any money. As he died in office, they were financially protected, if not protected from that awful footage or the infamy of the manner of their father/husband's death.

sad indeed

Also I have a vague memory of a reporter being shot live on British TV when he went to interview a landlord or tenant or something. Anyone remember what I'm talking about?

Oh man, this scene was 'so British'.

As much as I regret seeing innocent blood being drawn, I can't help thinking that this planning officer has brought it on himself.

Clearly, if a loony waving his gun orders you to leave and you are unarmed, you do as you're told, and let the police sort it all out, it's their job, right?

But no, you just chill there and ask whether they can 'get a shot of that gun'. Well done, mate! You just got one in your chest!

And the stupid journalists are just standing there taking pictures behind the loony guy.

I read that the loony has tried to appeal against his life sentence on the grounds that he was provoked. Well, he was - by the sheer idiocy of the arrogant planning officer and the media.

Aaaàaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!!!!!

If the cunt hadn't topped himself I would gladly have done it for him. Prick!!!

The final episode of Mr Robot has been postponed because of plot similarities in a scene.

Was meant to be aired around about......now.

Bloody awful :( !Does anyone know if this is the first murder ever on live TV (excluding state executions and terrorist attacks)?

I was at work so didn't see it at the time but the Detroit news feed is quite famous for being live when the second plane hit the tower on 9/11. I know it's not totally to the point but hey.

I would think there are a few of these incidents now and again of reporters et.al dying on a live feed (weather reporter's helicopter crashes I know of a couple), but a murder? You may be onto something, can't think of one off the top o' me noggin.

SC

Jill Dando a very famous British TV presenter and Newsreader was murdered by a gunman in 1999.It wasn`t televisedbut was a massive news story for many years.The man they convicted of her murder was acquitted after many years and the case remains unsolved..Benazir Bhutto was recorded dying but I don`t know if it was broadcast on Live TV.Many famous people have been assassinated on camera such as JFK Bobby Kennedy but of Course those were both well before live television.Steve Irwin`s death was filmed but never released.Peter Smedley has the distinction of being the first natural death to be shown on British TV when he committed suicide in a Terry Pratchett documentary.There was controversy a couple of years before that when a documentary of an Alzheimer`s patient Malcolm Pointon appeared to show him succumb to the disease in footage of him on his deathbed.It was later revelead though that the footage was of him falling into a coma two days prior to his death. This is certainly the only reporter shot dead on air that I can find any credible evidence for.

Guest KeiraV

It's not a Death on Live but I want to share it cause I find it very interesting.

Then 25 years old Turkish singer named Ebru Gundes was having a press meeting to introduce her new album in 1999 when she had brain haemorrhage. The event is recorded and at the time was widely circulated in Turkish press. The young woman cheerfully chats with press on her new album, career and personal life when suddenly (00:54 of video) she signals that she feels dizzy and in a few seconds looses her consciousness and falls on the floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8teMYXrRHAE

Ebru Gundes had two major operations after brain haemorrhage and has spent a lot of time away from the public eye, recuperating, and eventually she returned to full health and still active in music industry.

Also, this video is said to be The first ever recorded brain haemorrhage on live in history. (Not my claim)

Tommy Coopers probably the most famous death live on telly.

That's not live.

This one?

Jesus Christ we are deleting video on a video thread?

Apparently some of you are both hyper-sensitive to such videos and FORCED to click and watch it.

Ridiculous. I thought we were adults here.

SC

• Like 2

This one?

Jesus Christ we are deleting video on a video thread?

Apparently some of you are both hyper-sensitive to such videos and FORCED to click and watch it.

Ridiculous. I thought we were adults here.

SC

Yeah, well it wasn't too hard to find. Gruesome above and beyond most YouTube shockers, mind.

Well---ok it's not live TV. But it's live streaming on Facebook. So sue me.

Pennsylvania girl, 18. No more. I'm attaching story from People Magazine link so no gory video, but I'll be looking for it you can bet your arse!

SC

http://people.com/crime/pennsylvania-teen-facebook-live-during-car-crash/

Well---ok it's not live TV. But it's live streaming on Facebook. So sue me.

Pennsylvania girl, 18. No more. I'm attaching story from People Magazine link so no gory video, but I'll be looking for it you can bet your arse!

SC

http://people.com/crime/pennsylvania-teen-facebook-live-during-car-crash/

Gross out footage of the highest order no doubt

F1 will have to up its game soon

CAMDEN, Ark. — Thousands were watching on Facebook as a Camden, Arkansas, woman suddenly died. Keiana Herndon, 26, was holding her 1-year-old son, Riley, while talking on Facebook Live about how she wanted to return to school, KATV reported.

During the video, she started rubbing her eyes and shaking her head, then she fell on the floor.

SC

http://wreg.com/2016/12/31/arkansas-woman-dies-on-facebook-live-while-holding-1-year-old-son/#thumbnail-modal

CAMDEN, Ark. Thousands were watching on Facebook as a Camden, Arkansas, woman suddenly died. Keiana Herndon, 26, was holding her 1-year-old son, Riley, while talking on Facebook Live about how she wanted to return to school, KATV reported.

During the video, she started rubbing her eyes and shaking her head, then she fell on the floor.

SC

http://wreg.com/2016/12/31/arkansas-woman-dies-on-facebook-live-while-holding-1-year-old-son/#thumbnail-modal

Are you seriously claiming Facebook Live is the same as an actual live television show?

CAMDEN, Ark. Thousands were watching on Facebook as a Camden, Arkansas, woman suddenly died. Keiana Herndon, 26, was holding her 1-year-old son, Riley, while talking on Facebook Live about how she wanted to return to school, KATV reported.

SChttp://wreg.com/2016/12/31/arkansas-woman-dies-on-facebook-live-while-holding-1-year-old-son/#thumbnail-modal

Are you seriously claiming Facebook Live is the same as an actual live television show?

Do you see a 'claim' young Sir Phantom? Seemed like a reasonable place to post it.

Anyway I know you'll get treatment for your OCD, maybe 2017 is the year.

SC

SChttp://wreg.com/2016/12/31/arkansas-woman-dies-on-facebook-live-while-holding-1-year-old-son/#thumbnail-modal

Do you see a 'claim' young Sir Phantom? Seemed like a reasonable place to post it.

SC

sir crap is salty.

SC

So why post a story about someone dying while using Facebook Live on a thread about deaths on live TV? Surely even with your pedantic attitude, you'll know that the two do not connect.