Are you on my side yet?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sumte-german-village-with-100-residents-and-zero-infrastructure-told-to-take-in-750-refugees-a6717591.html

When even the Independent and the NY Times are reporting this stuff you know it's getting ludicrous. Of course, the "islamophobic" blogs had the story about a month ago.

Everything about that report is absurd. WTH is going on over there?

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-syrian-refugees-hope-life-tested-dutch-camps-034324173.html

Refugees in "not being the magical mass of angelic huggable misunderstood geniuses that the twisted washed-up Tony Blair groupies/clueless Che T-shirt wearing kiddies who invited them here fantasise they are" shock.

• Like 1

Guest Death2Syria

Mother of Bashar Assad is dead, should've fucking aborted Assad. Rot in hell.

Can anyone explain, is there any fúcking point to this other than just to be vindictive to "white Europeans"/non-Halibuts?

https://theHalibutissue.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/swedish-government-kicks-local-family-out-of-home-gives-it-to-Halibut-migrants/

I await your delusion and bullshit dressed up as wisdom. Quite probably swiftly followed by sneering and cheering about the story when that initial response collapses.

The unhinged foaming-mouthed freaks who run The Islamic Kingdom of Germanistan (formerly known as Germany) are also doing it.

Can anyone explain, is there any fúcking point to this other than just to be vindictive to "white Europeans"/non-Halibuts?

https://theHalibutissue.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/swedish-government-kicks-local-family-out-of-home-gives-it-to-Halibut-migrants/

I await your delusion and bullshit dressed up as wisdom. Quite probably swiftly followed by sneering and cheering about the story when that initial response collapses.

The unhinged foaming-mouthed freaks who run The Islamic Kingdom of Germanistan (formerly known as Germany) are also doing it.

Sweden is taking in too many migrants.

So a UK soldier is killed in Syria.

You know, the war we aren't involved in on the ground. Congrats, yet another instance of the total disregard this Government has for its democracy, its votes in Parliament and due process.

• Like 1

Hmmmm. You're anti brexit and The Donald from memory Willz? How does that square?

Plus dead soldier..... Yaaay. 'Win'.

Just now, charon said:

Hmmmm. You're anti brexit and The Donald from memory Willz? How does that square?

How does it not?

And I'm pro-Brexit. Just not the fuck up Tezza and Chums are making of it...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, charon said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Willz one of the biggest pro-Brexit voices on here at the time? He just also doesn't really like politicians.

Admittedly probably more from a Tony Benn POV from UKIP, but so it goes.

• Like 1

Sorry Willz....terrible slur to make at anybody.....

Don't get the due process stuff tho. We are not at WAR. Haven't been since Korea was it?

They can send the fodder to their deaths more often IMO.

Encouraged to indeed.

Strikes by USA, UK and France against targets in Syria.

Proxy war escalates.

Coming to a town near you soon. Mutually assured destruction at 11.

• Like 1

I have zero knowledge on bombs and shit so my question might be stupid and I’m prepared for ridicule but surely if you drop a bomb on a place that has nuclear stuff then the nuclear stuff will leak and kill everyone anyway no?

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I have zero knowledge on bombs and shit so my question might be stupid and I’m prepared for ridicule but surely if you drop a bomb on a place that has nuclear stuff then the nuclear stuff will leak and kill everyone anyway no?

Well, yeah.

They are apparently attacking military and chemical sites, so the gist of the questions asked in the US this morning (last night US) was exactly that - how can you stop chemicals flying into the air and killing citizens around?

To which the answer was....we'll do the best we can.

Utter utter madness getting involved here.

6 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

If you directly hit something with a bomb more powerful than one of your farts then you at looking at vapourising anything within a 100ft of the actual hit.Maybe

To this end, possibly, and as they would have bombed the buildings numerous times, all chemicals inside, and anybody who wasn't told that bombs were on their way, would have become harmless to the atmosphere and humans.

Unless there really is a WW3 going on, NOBODY will be bombing anywhere that actually has a nuclear warhead stored. Probably.

Yet....

Whit the yanks and the Brits and the (when did the cheese eating surrender monkeys get back in favour?) French will likely hit are hospitals, schools and golf courses.

Mon Vladimir and grow a pair, send some ships to the bottom.

Ugh. Once again our President completely disregards the constitution and congressional confirmation for intervention. I (And President Trump for that matter) criticized Obama for this and now Trump follows suit and and drops bombs because Assad (allegedly) dropped bombs.

Sadly, this penis size contest between Putin and Trump will flop miserably just like Vietnam. 

• Like 1

? Vietnam was fucking GREAT.

Tezza on the telly justifying bombing Syria on the back of a chemical weapons attack.

One question Tezza...if your justification is the horror of using chemical weapons, why haven't you bombed Russia for the Salisbury attack?

Because you're full of shit Tezza, full of shit...

Or because it wasn't Russia..... 

Tho the journo taking a high dive after reporting on Russian fighters there.....

Anyhoo, I'd thought it the last chemical attack, and some cunto said similar today.

* who * gains from it?

All the chemical attacks have come with Assad on the front foot, winning. He wouldn't want the hassle, Russia certainly wouldn't.

Smells of Israel or IS, and I wouldn't rule out the yanks. All 3 ahead of Assad IMO.

White Helmets always been dodgy cunts.

Love the Roger Waters attempt by them :D

1-cef2802fda.jpg

2-79b28b55cf.jpg