Spade_Cooley

Deadpool Detective Work

22 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

Some sources say she was born in 1928 some in 1930 or 1931, who is correct? @whoismakoto

Born 29 December 1928  in Los Angeles County, California as Janice Preston. 

Now lives in Encino, California as Janice Houben (her married surname).

"June" is a stage name.

I want to do a search for two actresses with the same name Patricia Knox (born 1926) and  Eleanor Todd (born 1931). Todd birth name is Patricia Knox so I'm a little confused, are they two different actresses or is it the same person. Actuallay Knox it looks different from Todd. I think it's a coincidence, what do you think @Ulitzer95?

I found for the first one (born 1926) that she passed away in 2000. IMDb says she was born in 1926, but according to this she was born on April 23, 1916 in California as Patricia Luella Fargason and passed away on August 7, 2000 in Las Vegas, Nevada as Patricia L. Kiider. This should be updated on her IMDb page because it turns out still alive aged 95.

About the second (Todd) I found this. It is said living in Florida, but I don't know.

MV5BNGRmMzk2M2YtZjYyMC00NTNlLTkzZGUtY2Y0Y2NlYjNiMjY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDMxMjQwMw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

MV5BNjE0NWUxNzktZmJjNi00Y2E3LWI5ZjMtMjZlMmUwYjBlZTE0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI5NDcxNzI@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Here are the surviving actors from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

Virginia Patton (born 1925) - played Ruth Dakin Bailey (Wiki)

Priscilla Montgomery (born 1929) - played Student in Gym (IMDb)

Ronnie Ralph (born 1933) - played Sam (IMDb)

Carol Coombs (born 1935) - played Janie (Wiki)

Michael Chapin (born 1936) - played Young George's Friend (Wiki)

Jeanine Ann Roose (born 1937) - played Violet (Wiki) Died: December 31, 2021 in Valley Village, Los Angeles, California

Karolyn Grimes (born 1940) - played Zuzu Bailey (Wiki)

Jimmy Hawkins (born 1941) - played Tommy Bailey (Wiki)

Details about Michele Gallagher (George from the Famous Five tv show) seem to be rather vague. According to some, she took her own life in 2000 or 2001 after a motorbike crash left her paralysed several years before. Yet, others maintain she is still alive and works as a screenwriter in Germany, hidden away from the public eye.

On 27/12/2021 at 11:54, Gisooo said:

According to a research, here are the surviving actors from It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

Virginia Patton (born 1925) - played Ruth Dakin Bailey (Wiki)

Ronnie Ralph (born 1933) - played Sam (IMDb)

Carol Coombs (born 1935) - played Janie (Wiki)

Jeanine Ann Roose (born 1937) - played Violet (Wiki) Died: December 31, 2021 in Valley Village, Los Angeles, California

Karolyn Grimes (born 1940) - played Zuzu Bailey (Wiki)

Jimmy Hawkins (born 1941) - played Tommy Bailey (Wiki)

What research?

You've missed Priscilla Montgomery, Michael Chapin and Lynne O'Leary Jameson.

So there should be 8 left.

Montgomery played a student at the ball, Chapin was one of the lads that were playing when Harry Bailey broke through the ice and Lynne O'Leary Jameson was baby Janie.

Of those Patton, Coombs and Grimes are the most significant. It'll be a very sad day when there's no more Zuzu.

• Thanks 1

On 04/04/2021 at 23:47, Ulitzer95 said:

@Octopus of Odstock, had a bit of spare time tonight so did the names on your Jimmy Stewart list who are over 85. Only found one death – Jacques Roux, in 2006. The five four in gold I can't be sure if they're alive or not – though I'm sure msc will know about Evans. All the rest are still with us!

Jerry Gatlin – Lives in Story, Wyoming and still returning signed fan mail as of 2019.

For completion, Gatlin died in 2021 - https://www.thesheridanpress.com/obituaries/jerry-gatlin/article_04a0b89a-7cfd-11eb-98ae-7b3df4d412d8.html

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Also, details about Michele Gallagher (George from the Famous Five tv show) seem to be rather vague. According to some, she took her own life in 2000 or 2001 after a motorbike crash left her paralysed several years before. Yet, others maintain she is still alive and works as a screenwriter in Germany, hidden away from the public eye.

Looking into this online has introduced me to something I never knew existed: the German Enid Blyton stan community. Very angry people.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

50 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Lynne O'Leary Jameson.

Thanks for Priscilla and Billy, but for Lynne, no info, when she was born and if she is still alive, she will be over 70.

On 04/04/2021 at 23:47, Ulitzer95 said:

@Octopus of Odstock, had a bit of spare time tonight so did the names on your Jimmy Stewart list who are over 85. Only found one death – Jacques Roux, in 2006. The five four in gold I can't be sure if they're alive or not – though I'm sure msc will know about Evans. All the rest are still with us!

Asa Teeter – Son of Christine McGuire (1926–2019) of the McGuire Sisters. Lives in Apple Valley, California as Asa Squire Ashcraft as of 2021.

If IMDB is to be believed, Asa Teeter predeacesed his mother which after a little research, is confirmed here - https://extratv.com/2019/01/05/christine-mcguire-of-the-mcguire-sisters-dead-at-92/ but as Asa Ashcraft.

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

Thanks for Priscilla and Billy, but for Lynne, no info, when she was born and if she is still alive, she will be over 70.

1947. She was a newborn baby when the film was made. So she's 74. Was still alive in 2016 and not heard that she's died since. Would 'only' be 75 this year - https://romesentinel.com/stories/seneca-falls-hosts-its-a-wonderful-life-festival,24975

1885895398_MV5BNDU1NTJkNjAtMmE4NC00ZTRiLTgzNjUtMDcyMTAyNTI2YjI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY317_CR310214317_AL_.jpg.b75fd6bf4f48d5b1b9ee4698365c53cf.jpg

Does anyone know what could have happened to actress Katherine N. Anderson. In Google and IMDb it turns out that she is 99 years old and still alive. Is this true or not? She played Margot Finchley in tv series Valiant Lady (1953-1957), and appeared in some films like Queen Bee (1955) and Tight Spot - the photo above (1955). Can someone track something. 

1 hour ago, Gisooo said:

1885895398_MV5BNDU1NTJkNjAtMmE4NC00ZTRiLTgzNjUtMDcyMTAyNTI2YjI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_UY317_CR310214317_AL_.jpg.b75fd6bf4f48d5b1b9ee4698365c53cf.jpg

Does anyone know what could have happened to actress Katherine N. Anderson. In Google and IMDb it turns out that she is 99 years old and still alive. Is this true or not? She played Margot Finchley in tv series Valiant Lady (1953-1957), and appeared in some films like Queen Bee (1955) and Tight Spot - the photo above (1955). Can someone track something. 

I found this, but I don't know if it is actress above

• Facepalm 3

4 hours ago, Gisooo said:

I found this, but I don't know if it is actress above

Lol.

Did you even read that? That Katherine N. Anderson was born in 1911! 

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Lol.

Of course but maybe her IMDb birth year is wrong like Jack Rader (1921).

This is the only thing I found. No other results as Katherine N. Anderson. Sad:(

Lol.

And in the photo she looked like 40 (born 1911) not 30 (born 1922)

Lol.

Okay, then as a smart user you are after finding a lot of addresses, can you find it? I did my best!

58 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

Okay, then as a smart user you are after finding a lot of addresses, can you find it? I did my best!

I CBA.

I know you’re Albanian so let me assure you that Anderson is a very common surname in English.

12 hours ago, Gisooo said:

I have uploaded a newspaper clipping about her from 1963 here.

She lived in Manhattan, NY and Wainscott, NY. Married prosperous Danish businessman Poul W. Fricke in 1956 (their marriage certificate reveals her real name was indeed Katherine Anderson). It mentions that as a teenager, she lived in Alhambra, California.

In the 1960s, she ran an arts programme called the Blue Curtain. All the media coverage refers to her as "Katherine Anderson Fricke". The last mention I can find of her alive is from 1971.

That should be enough to get you started.

4 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I have uploaded a newspaper clipping about her from 1963 here.

She lived in Manhattan, NY and Wainscott, NY. Married prosperous Danish businessman Poul W. Fricke in 1956 (their marriage certificate reveals her real name was indeed Katherine Anderson). It mentions that as a teenager, she lived in Alhambra, California.

In the 1960s, she ran an arts programme called the Blue Curtain. All the media coverage refers to her as "Katherine Anderson Fricke". The last mention I can find of her alive is from 1971.

That should be enough to get you started.

100% this is Katherine (actress) died in 2001

https://radaris.com/~Katherine-Fricke/1393929347

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Gisooo said:

100% this is Katherine (actress) died in 2001

https://radaris.com/~Katherine-Fricke/1393929347

Yup that's her.

Her death record gives her name at the time as "Katherine May Lane". It also lists her other names though, including "Katherine Lane Anderson", "Katherine Alexander" and "Katherine Fricke".

She must have married more than once. It also gives her birth details as 9 May 1911 in San Francisco. So IMDb were correct about the place but wrong with the date.

Edit: Also, according to the SSDI, her father was Ernest Lane, so she may have been born with that surname.

• Like 1

On 03/01/2022 at 12:46, Octopus of Odstock said:

If IMDB is to be believed, Asa Teeter predeacesed his mother which after a little research, is confirmed here - https://extratv.com/2019/01/05/christine-mcguire-of-the-mcguire-sisters-dead-at-92/ but as Asa Ashcraft.

This is such a strange case. I don't doubt for one second that he's dead because there is an obit here, but he's still listed in the U.S. residency records as currently based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Must be an oversight. Never seen that happen before.

42 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

@Gisooo

I submitted the above info with supporting evidence to IMDb. All updated.

Thank you so much. 

I noticed a change for actress Cate Bauer where she is said to have died in 2012. This is not true because she is safe and sound, plus the letter. I do not know why this kind of editing?