Spade_Cooley

Deadpool Detective Work

33 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

I noticed a change for actress Cate Bauer where she is said to have died in 2012. This is not true because she is safe and sound, plus the letter. I do not know why this kind of editing?

Anybody can edit those wikis without credible evidence. As they do not provide any sources for this information, I would not take it too seriously.

Actors who are dead, out off the radar - no info of their death details

Katsumi Tezuka (August 31, 1912) - Japanese actor (Wiki)

Alfredo Varelli (August 31, 1914) - Italian actor (Wiki)

Rita Livesi (March 4, 1915) - Italian actress  (Wiki)

Roberto Bruni (July 7, 1916) - Italian actor (IMDb)

Lily Vincenti (October 13, 1916) - Italian actress (IMDb)

Antonio Gradoli (March 19, 1917) - Italian actor (IMDb)

Adriana Sivieri (June 21, 1918) - Italian actress (Wiki)

Tom Felleghy (November 26, 1921) - Hungarian actor (Wiki)

Miriam Nevo (November 25, 1921) - Hungarian actress (IMDb)

Eleonora Morana (September 18, 1922 † 2011) - Italian actress (IMDb)

Annabel Maule (September 8, 1922) - British actress (Wiki) - possibly living people

Sam Gray (July 18, 1923) - American actor (IMDb) - possibly living people

Carlo Giustini (May 4, 1923) - Italian actor (Wiki)

Jean Gilespie (October 21, 1923) - American actress (IMDb)

Edward Ryan (May 25, 1923) - American actor (IMDb) - possibly living people

Josephine Stuart (November 16, 1926) - British-Canadian actress (IMDb)

William Glover (1926) - British-American actor (IMDb)

Arline Hunter (December 16, 1931) - American actress and model (IMDb)

Possibly name

Marcy McGuire (February 22, 1926) - American actress possibly died on August 18, 2021 according to an unsourced edit in Wiki

June Kelley (July 6, 1933) - American actress (Wiki) - according to an post on Instagram

Jeanette Miller (July 30, 1932) - American actress possibly died in 2016 according to SAG AFTRA magazine 2021 (SUMMER) Wiki and IMDb

American film producer, director and screenwriter Enrico Bomba (born August 2, 1922) - still alive, but I don't think so, strange he was notable

He has been in a affair with Jayne Mansfield.

107705919_753183498781696_6687241190992624061_n.jpg.509218dfefd9a9c3ba9d260fb5844cd8.jpg

From some Facebook and Twitter posts he seems to be dead.

1 hour ago, Gisooo said:

American film producer, director and screenwriter Enrico Bomba (born August 2, 1922) - still alive, but I don't think so, strange he was notable

He has been in a affair with Jayne Mansfield.

107705919_753183498781696_6687241190992624061_n.jpg.509218dfefd9a9c3ba9d260fb5844cd8.jpg

He's deceased as per this, which used to be cited on his Wiki page. For some reason, another user scrubbed it, whether that be by accident or otherwise. I've restored it.

Edit: The user who removed the death information from his page was blocked from editing in 2021 due to persistent vandalism.

• Like 1

Whilst I'm here, if anyone can help with death information for any of the following Italians, it would be much appreciated.

They all have English Wiki pages and need to be killed off on there. :P

Alfredo Varelli (wiki, b. 1914) Film actor, appeared Quo Vadis, possibly died in States but doesn't show in the records, which makes me wonder if he returned to Italy.
Anselmo Viviani (
wiki, b. 1915) Sross-country skier, was alive aged 92 in 2007, so what happened to him?

Adriana Sivieri (wiki, b. 1918) Argentine-born actress, quite a few unreliable clickbait type sites say she's a centenarian. I highly doubt it, probably died decades ago.
Bruno Zago (wiki, b. 1919) Footballer, played for Inter Milan's predecessor in the 1940s.
Clara Bimbocci (wiki, b. 1919) Gymnast at the 1936 Summer Olympics.
Lilia Dale (wiki, b. 1919) Another one who appears on these centenarian actress lists. Nothing on her for years, surely dead?
Fioretta Dolfi (wiki, b. 1920) Same story. Another film actress.
Enrico Gentile (wiki, b. 1921) Jazz and pop singer. A forgotten member of the famous Quartetto Cetra.
Iacopo Jacomelli (wiki, b. 1921) Jazz singer. Another forgotten member of the Quartetto Cetra.
Riccardo Cerutti (wiki, b. 1921) Rower at the 1948 Summer Olympics.
Stefano Ferrari (wiki, b. 1921) Footballer for A.C. Milan and A.S. Roma.
Tom Felleghy (wiki, b. 1921) Hungarian-born actor who appeared in over 100 films, mainly in Italian cinema.
Marcello Andrei (wiki, b. 1922) Director and screenwriter. Alive in 2002(?) so what wikihappened to him?
Mirella Avalle (wiki, b. 1922) Sprinter at the 1948 Summer Olympics.
Roberto Antonioli (wiki, b. 1922) Rugby union and rugby league player (represented Italy at national level in league)
Vittorio Casaretti (wiki, b. 1922) Footballer, played for Inter Milan's predecessor in the 1940s.
Aldo Riva (wiki, b. 1923) Footballer, played for A.S. Roma.
Renato Cattaneo (wiki, b. 1923) Footballer, played for Como and Vicenza in the 40s.
Rinaldo Fiumi (wiki, b. 1923) Footballer, played for Inter Milan's predecessor in the 1940s.
Tibor Garay (wiki, b. 1923) Hungarian-born footballer, played for Inter Milan's predecessor in the 1940s. Possibly emigrated to France thereafter.
Vicente Di Paola (wiki, b. 1923) Argentine-born footballer, played for A.S. Roma, possibly emigrated to Spain or Portugal thereafter.
Domenico Pace (wiki, b. 1924) Fencer at the 1956 Summer Olympics.
Giorgio Coda (wiki, b. 1924) Psychiatrist and academic. Supposedly still alive in 2019, but I'm not 100% convinced.
Lino Cauzzo (wiki, b. 1924) Footballer, played for Juventus in the 1940s.
Piero Trapanelli (wiki, b. 1924) Footballer, played for A.C. Milan in the 1940s, was a football manager as late as the 1970s.
Roberto Mauri (wiki, b. 1924) Actor, director and screenwriter, some dubious sources say died 2007, other dubious sources say died 2017. Nothing concrete.
Tullio Altamura (wiki, b. 1924) Actor in spaghetti westerns.
Giambattista Bonis (wiki, b. 1926) Footballer, played for Inter Milan's predecessor in the 1940s.

If anyone out there knows of a site where you can access the Italian birth/death records, please tell me.

• Like 1

Coda died in 1984 according to edits on his wiki page which cite his death certificate number.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, drol said:

Coda died in 1984 according to edits on his wiki page which cite his death certificate number.

Cheers, can you ping me a link to the specific edits if you can find them? I'll see what I can do with it.

I can try to find some info about Piero Trapanelli who played 3 years in Pisa, maybe someone is keeping track of the lives of former players but I think if he died the news would get out

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Whilst I'm here, if anyone can help with death information for any of the following Italians, it would be much appreciated.

They all have English Wiki pages and need to be killed off on there. :P

Renato Cattaneo (wiki, b. 1923) Footballer, played for Como and Vicenza in the 40s.

If anyone out there knows of a site where you can access the Italian birth/death records, please tell me.

Renato Cattaneo dead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sideik said:

Renato Cattaneo dead

Thank you! For some reason when I Google his name, that site doesn't come up. I've often wondered why I don't get certain results on Google. Are you using a different search engine?

No but probably region and cookies makes some difference in the results. Sometimes I struggle to find the news you report here if I Google them

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Cheers, can you ping me a link to the specific edits if you can find them? I'll see what I can do with it.

This. 1988 actually.

• Thanks 1

. @Gisooo, I've uploaded an August 2001 article on Pauline Stroud for you here. It records her age as 70. Another article from 1952 records her age as 20. So the 21/3/1930 DOB on her Wiki page may be wrong. The ages given in these articles would suggest she was born in 1931. "Pauline Stroud" may have been a screen name BUT I think she could very well be "Pauline F. Stroud", born Marylebone, London in the last quarter of 1931.

If you want to get further in your research for these obscure actors/actresses, I recommend subscribing to both BritishNewspaperArchive.co.uk and Newspapers.com.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

. @Gisooo, I've uploaded an August 2001 article on Pauline Stroud for you here. It records her age as 70. Another article from 1952 records her age as 20. So the 21/3/1930 DOB on her Wiki page may be wrong. The ages given in these articles would suggest she was born in 1931. "Pauline Stroud" may have been a screen name BUT I think she could very well be "Pauline F. Stroud", born Marylebone, London in the last quarter of 1931.

If you want to get further in your research for these obscure actors/actresses, I recommend subscribing to both BritishNewspaperArchive.co.uk and Newspapers.com.

@Ulitzer95 I found this, I am afraid is true as Pauline F. Stroud died in October 19, 2006. According to newspaper last news was in 2001. She lived in Richardson, Texas, United States. Completely out off radar:(

1 hour ago, Gisooo said:

@Ulitzer95 I found this, I am afraid is true as Pauline F. Stroud died in October 19, 2006. According to newspaper last news was in 2001. She lived in Richardson, Texas, United States. Completely out off radar:(

I doubt that’s her. The Stage is a UK newspaper that almost exclusively focuses on UK-based actors. Plus she looked great at 70 in 2001. She must have remarried to unlikely she died under the name Stroud. You’ll have to find out what her married name was first.

Another classic child actor I want to add was Marcella Moreland (born April 5, 1934), she was the daughter of American comedian Mantan Moreeland. She played in Mokey (1942), The Vanishing Viriginian (1942) and  Am I Guilty? (1940). Still alive at 87. The last evidence of being alive was in 2004 according to this, actually it is a blog about forgotten actors, she was really forgotten. Maybe still, hmmm ??? 

1111601524_MarcellaMorelandinMokey(1942)2.jpg.de45916640d420e425ff1dee1f71e67c.jpg

2 hours ago, Gisooo said:

Another classic child actor I want to add was Marcella Moreland (born April 5, 1934), she was the daughter of American comedian Mantan Moreeland. She played in Mokey (1942), The Vanishing Viriginian (1942) and  Am I Guilty? (1940). Still alive at 87. The last evidence of being alive was in 2004 according to this, actually it is a blog about forgotten actors, she was really forgotten. Maybe still, hmmm ??? 

1111601524_MarcellaMorelandinMokey(1942)2.jpg.de45916640d420e425ff1dee1f71e67c.jpg

Marcella Estella Moreland

b. 5 Apr 1934 Chicago, IL

m. Gilbert Delano Young in 1963, Los Angeles, CA

d. 3 Mar 2019 (84) Los Angeles, CA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

British actress Norah Gorsen (Wiki) may be dead in April 2020 at 88 according to her blog. It is said that she passed in South France even though her Wiki and IMDb page are not updated. Her birth year is confused 1931/1932/1933. Another Wikipedia off the radar. 

9 minutes ago, Gisooo said:

British actress Norah Gorsen (Wiki) may be dead in April 2020 at 88 according to her blog. It is said that she passed in South France even though her Wiki and IMDb page are not updated. Her birth year is confused 1931/1932/1933. Another Wikipedia off the radar. 

Blogs are not considered reliable sources by Wikipedia standards. Also, that’s not “her” blog, it’s a blog. Also, it says her death is unconfirmed, so even if it wasn’t a blog, it wouldn’t be acceptable on Wiki because it doesn’t state she’s dead with any degree of certainty.

I was a fan of the American series Law & Order, one of the actors I wanted to look for was Stanja Lowe (born September 5, 1929) who played in three episodes from 1991 to 1997. Also appeared in numerous series like Perry Mason, Gunsmoke, Peyton Place etc.

She was born as Sydney Stanja Lowe, married to American actor John Marley (1951 and divorced in 1971), never seen in TV after Law & Order, I think is still alive or maybe dead these last years ???

Preston.jpg.412bea999431c13ecadc07f943760b14.jpg

5 hours ago, Gisooo said:

I was a fan of the American series Law & Order, one of the actors I wanted to look for was Stanja Lowe (born September 5, 1929) who played in three episodes from 1991 to 1997. Also appeared in numerous series like Perry Mason, Gunsmoke, Peyton Place etc.

She was born as Sydney Stanja Lowe, married to American actor John Marley (1951 and divorced in 1971), never seen in TV after Law & Order, I think is still alive or maybe dead these last years ???

Preston.jpg.412bea999431c13ecadc07f943760b14.jpg

Even though Radaris is not reliable, according to that she is 93 and lived in Encino, Los Angeles, California 

https://radaris.com/~Lowe-Stanja/1539902320

One discovered while updating a list for @Ulitzer95 (spoiler alert for the future, there): Gudrun Parker?

Big name in Canadian cinema. Born 1920. Still alive in 2014 to give an interview about her career. Her husband died later that year. Can't find anything since. Alas, Canadian death records are impossible to get but you'd assume a BAFTA winning documentary maker would get an obit in her home town press and I can't even finish that sentence with a straight face given some of the obit misses in recent years.

1 hour ago, msc said:

One discovered while updating a list for @Ulitzer95 (spoiler alert for the future, there): Gudrun Parker?

Big name in Canadian cinema. Born 1920. Still alive in 2014 to give an interview about her career. Her husband died later that year. Can't find anything since. Alas, Canadian death records are impossible to get but you'd assume a BAFTA winning documentary maker would get an obit in her home town press and I can't even finish that sentence with a straight face given some of the obit misses in recent years.

I've checked Ancestry family trees and Newspapers.com. Nothing. I'm not subscribed to the Canadian newspaper archives so can't check there. My hunch is that she's still alive. She received the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal in 2012, so she's very much been on the radar within the last decade, and if she died I'm sure it would be publicised.

This is a list of surviving actors who played in Sci-Fi TV Show The Twilight Zone (1959 - 1964)

• Marsha Hunt (Wiki) played Mrs. Henderson - Still alive, aged 104
  • Nehemiah Persoff (Wiki) played Carl Lanser - Still alive, aged 102
  • Jimmy Lyndon (Wiki) played Patrolman - Still alive, aged 98
  • Mark Miller (Wiki) played Roger - Still alive, aged 96
  • Betty Harford (Wiki) played Clerk - Still alive, aged 94
  • Eileen Ryan (Wiki) played Nora Reagan - Still alive, aged 94
  • H.M. Wynant (Wiki) played David Ellington - Still alive, aged 94
  • Ann Blyth (Wiki) played Pamela Morris and Constance Tyler - Still alive, aged 93
  • Susan Dorn (IMDb) played Marion Curtis - Still alive, aged 93 Died on February 26, 2020 in Westlake Village, California (off radar)
  • Dodie Heath (Wiki) played Susanna Kittridge - Still alive, aged 93
  • Earl Holliman (Wiki) played Mike Ferris - Still alive, aged 93
  • John Lasell (IMDb) played Jonathan Wellington - Still alive, aged 93
  • David Sheiner (Wiki) played Doc - Still alive, aged 93
  • Michael Forest (Wiki) played Steve - Still alive, aged 92
  • Vera Miles (Wiki) played Millicent Barnes - Still alive, aged 92
  • John Astin (Wiki) played Charlie - Still alive, aged 91
  • Barbara Barrie (Wiki) played Myra Russell - Still alive, aged 90
  • Robert Duvall (Wiki) played Charley Parkes - Still alive, aged 91
  • Jack Ging (Wiki) played Young Man - Still alive, aged 90
  • Jack Grinnage (Wiki) played Henry - Still alive, aged 90
  • Read Morgan (Wiki) played Lefty - Still alive, aged 90
  • Nan Peterson (IMDb) played Woman in Park - Still alive, aged 90
  • William Reynolds (Wiki) played Lt. Fitzgerald - Still alive, aged 90
  • William Shatner (Wiki) played Bob Wilson - Still alive aged 90
  • Antoniette Bower (Wiki) played Eve Norda - Still alive, aged 89
  • Ron Hagerthy (Wiki) played Ben - Still alive, aged 89
  • Mitzi McCall (Wiki) played Waitress - Still alive, aged 89
  • Carol Burnett (Wiki) played Agnes Grep - Still alive, aged 88
  • Pat Crowley (Wiki) played Jackie Benson - Still alive, aged 88
  • Geoffrey Horne (Wiki) played Williams the alien - Still alive, aged 88
  • Julie Newmar (Wiki) played Miss Devlin - Still alive, aged 88
  • Conlan Carter (Wiki) played Esign Marmer - Still alive, aged 87
  • Suzanne Lloyd (Wiki) played Maya - Still alive, aged 87
  • Jean Marsh (Wiki) played Alicia - Still alive, aged 87
  • Joyce Van Patten (Wiki) played Eileen Ransome, aged 87
  • John Considine (Wiki) played McClure - Still alive, aged 86
  • Ruta Lee (Wiki) played Flora Gordon - Still alive, aged 86
  • Burt Metcalfe (Wiki) played Don Martin - Still alive, aged 86
  • Pippa Scott (Wiki) played Laura Templeton - Still alive, aged 86
  • Renne Aubry (IMDb) played Ms. Abernathy - Still alive, aged 85
  • Evans Evans (Wiki) played Mary Lou - Still alive, aged 85
  • Charles Kuenstle (Wiki) played Sonar Operator - Still alive, aged 85
  • Ron Masak (Wiki) played Harmonica Man - Still alive, aged 85
  • Asa Maynor (IMDb) played Stewardess - Still alive, aged 85
  • Robert Redford (Wiki) played Harold Beldon - Still alive, aged 85
  • Carol Byron (IMDb) played Carol Chase - Still alive, aged 84
  • Brooke Hayward (Wiki) played Paula Harper - Still alive, aged 84
  • Carol Eve Rossen (IMDb) played Lieutenan't Girl - Still alive, aged 84
  • George Takei (Wiki) played Arthur Takamori - Still alive, aged 84
  • Denise Alexander (Wiki) played Jody Sturka - Still alive, aged 82

Need some help with two names

• Peter Walker (born 1927) IMDb played Sam - Is still alive?
  • Ellen Willard (born 1935 / 1941) Wiki played Ione Sykes - Her correct birth year and where is she now, still or not?

• Like 3