YoungWillz

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

Tezza on her feet now, stating all the things she has listened to and giving reasons why they are all shite.

So.....vote for her deal? Tezza, the listening and telling you to fuck off Prime Minister.

4 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

One of those who has the honour of paying 65 quid in order to continue paying his taxes and rates...

It's a fucking outrage. I saw a guy on the telly yesterday, born to German parents and lived here his entire life. Pay 65 quid or get deported, sunshine. Somebody should get legal aid and take this to the Supreme Court.

? Thought the charge was reversed?

Whits happened to Pappa Spade is horrendous.

No matter who you vote for, the Government always gets in. True to this Day.

1 hour ago, charon said:

? Thought the charge was reversed?

Whits happened to Pappa Spade is horrendous.

No matter who you vote for, the Government always gets in. True to this Day.

The announcement the charge was reversed was after I posted, ha!

It is all a bit strange. So, you apply for settled status...thus giving your details to HM Gov. If you are rejected, they might come after you for deportation. Subject to those who already qualify for settled status or who will be accepted under certain rules, if there's no deal, then they can come after you for deportation.

So welcome back Windrush. They will now know where you are. And all because the lady loves....racism.

3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

they might come after you for deportation.

Tbh, I'm so bored of all this brexit malarkey deportation looks like a free ticket out of it.

Yeah, I know, it's not pc, that's how bored I am.

On 18/01/2019 at 08:29, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Preparing to possibly unleash military scum:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46910535

Wargaming the implementation of martial law:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/martial-law-plan-to-avert-chaos-after-no-deal-brexit-50zw9b9gv

Hilarious, the farce continues.

Tezza promises to return to Brussels to re-negotiate a deal which she previously said would not be re-negotiated. In troop the Tories and the DUP like idiots behind that promise. Juncker has just stood on his feet and said there will be no re-opening of the Withdrawal Agreement.

Tezza moans about not knowing what the UK Parliament is for, only against her "deal". Then whips her MPs to vote against an amendment where Parliament could have debated and agreed on what it might want. While hanging on to power having suffered the worst Government defeat in history.

This officially makes her the biggest ever cunt to have held the office of Prime Minister, pushing Thatch into second and Cameron squeezing a podium place.

13 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

This officially makes her the biggest ever cunt to have held the office of Prime Minister, pushing Thatch into second and Cameron squeezing a podium place.

Lord North's Ghost - 250 years and I'm off the podium, result!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Deathray said:

Pretty sure this confirms second referendum. Backstop won't be renegotiated at all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47061650

Deal to be put to us to decide then? May's Deal v Remain? Given that it's clear the EU aren't budging on anything?

I wish I shared your confidence. With both Corbyn and May thoroughly opposed to a people's vote, I don't think anyone can push it through parliament. More's the pity.

I wish.....They'd stop referring to any second referendum as a 'peoples vote'. Who voted in the first one? Cats? Dogs? Random migratory birds?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, En Passant said:

I wish.....They'd stop referring to any second referendum as a 'peoples vote'. Who voted in the first one? Cats? Dogs? Random migratory birds?

The point of the tag is to point out that the decision on whether to go through with this would be made by the people, not Theresa May's disfunctional cabinet. 

The first decision was made by "the people".

It may have been called for the wrong reason and the outcome not what was expected. But it is unarguable that the result was determined by 'the people' going into booths and voting.

I am not concerned (here) with in or out, right or wrong, I am concerned with what is yet another marketing ploy by one side or the other.

Alex Higgins wasn't my champion...couldn't stand the bloke.

• Haha 5

With the "meaningful vote" on a "deal" now postponed yet again, forget resignations, split parties, abstentions. What we need is David Tennant in a dressing gown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.thumb.png.3775407bd7c068e37e4531ccc7f729c7.png

_105766759_mediaitem105766757.jpg

You don't need the doc to say the "just turned 62" May looks tired.

Strong candidate for Dead Within a Decade imo.

• Like 2

Finally, Labour are backing a second referendum. It’s a bloody job there’s fucking plenty of time left to get that (legally binding) amendment passed, Article 50 extended and a referendum date sorted out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Finally, Labour are backing a second referendum. It’s a bloody job there’s fucking plenty of time left to get that (legally binding) amendment passed, Article 50 extended and a referendum date sorted out.

Brilliant idea...………:rolleyes:

Oooooo Corbyn won't like that.

Anything with 'The Peoples' in the title is a scam for sheeple.

The People's Pension - out and out con.

The People's Operator - dodgy mobile network, vastly overpriced, just gone bust.

The People's Vote - for sore losers. Utter scum.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charon said:

Anything with 'The Peoples' in the title is a scam for sheeple.

The People's Operator - dodgy mobile network, vastly overpriced, just gone bust.

Strangely, all those MPs who have fucked off and gone all independent have decided that all those messages of support they have been getting is quite enough to prove that they do not need to have a peoples vote in their constituencies on whether they should still be their MP.

I mean, the people voted for them, it mattered not a fuck which party they were representing, right?

That is beyond cuntish.

They are true scum suckers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, charon said:

1) Agreed.

2) Agreed.

3) Agreed.

4) Agreed. But I’m a sore loser, luckily. And, by association, scum.

One thing I will say for definite is that, no matter what one’s preferred outcome might be (no deal, May deal, Norway deal, remain, you name it), Article 50 needs extending. For No Deal, we’ve not enough time to get an acceptable amount of continuity trade deals agreed (so far, we’ve only agreed about 7). For a (shite) May deal, we need until she dies at this rate which, lamentably, could be a while. For a scummy people’s vote, we need about 3 months to get all that legislature in place.

Another thing I will say for definite is that, no matter what Corbyn’s preferred outcome is, he’s a useless cunt and less electable than my left bollock with a blank expression felt tipped onto it.

• Like 1

Well, it took me about 20 years but I have finally decided to back a people's vote everyone. No more fence sitting from me folks... until tomorrow that is :D

• Like 1

Second referendum looks more likely than ever now.

• Like 1