YoungWillz

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

19 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Not that I've looked into it or anything like that, but (I stress I could be wrong) regarding  the 17m odds that voted the way they did,  were they all uk voters? Are they including the Gibralter votes? Can Gibraltertarians (not even sure if that's a word) get access to that site or is it for UK citizens only? Can ex-pats living abroad access it? 

Also, does that mean we're going back to miles and gallons? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Also, does that mean we're going back to miles and gallons? 

As long as we don't have to use those silly American sticks and cups etc, I don't mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charon said:

The Spanglish did indeed vote Remain to a shitebag iirc

443995617_Screenshot2019-03-22at15_34_01.thumb.png.b1566f6292286a005aff6e9e47d4ef6a.png

I'd dearly like to meet these 823 Gibraltarians and ask them if they understood the question.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

443995617_Screenshot2019-03-22at15_34_01.thumb.png.b1566f6292286a005aff6e9e47d4ef6a.png

I'd dearly like to meet these 823 Gibraltarians and ask them if they understood the question.

One of them probably makes Spanish Flags

• Like 1

Yes, I believe ex-pats living abroad and Brits in Gibralter can sign those petitions.

The cunto has been on my wish list for demise since that penalty in 1996 and now moves nearer the top.

• Like 1

He's already started work on May :D

On 22/03/2019 at 06:27, paddyfool said:

Eh, revoking article 50 may be the only way to save us from May's deal. Which very few people like on either side.  Andrea Leadsom has said she'll ignore the petition unless it gets to 17.5 million... so I'd like to cordially suggest that everybody sign it. It would serve her right if this does beat that target. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

Just gone through 4 million signatures...

I don't know what I'd enjoy more, the revocation or the vast quantities of egg on Leadsom's face.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Just gone through 4 million bot signatures...

I don't know what I'd enjoy more, the revocation or the vast quantities of egg on Leadsom's face.

Ftfy :)

Lol, looking at footage of the scumballs marching and it's full of the type of middle class shitebags you'd expect.

Their tears will nourish me :)

54517172_1229064007272020_68497597222250

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, charon said:

Lol, looking at footage of the scumballs marching and it's full of the type of middle class shitebags you'd expect.

Their tears will nourish me :)

From the opposite perspective, of someone who was there: it was a massive crowd, with all kinds of people there from all over. "Grannies against Brexit" and babes in arms. Placards were displayed by military veterans against brexit, members of all the bloody political parties against it, people of lots of different cities and towns, and so forth, besides many others generally mocking the likes of BoJo and Farage, as well as TM, of course. 

With all of the rhetoric that had been going around and all of the death threats that have been sent, I had anticipated there might be some kind of confrontation with counter-protesters, or even that the march might be the target of terrorist violence. In the event, the only counterprotester I saw was an oddly dressed character to one side of the march route on a stepladder, holding up a placard claiming that "The Bible Says that Britain and Europe have Different Destinies".  

No doubt we will all be ignored, but it had to be done all the same.

• Like 2

No offense paddy, but I really hope you haven't shat out weans with the same philosophy.

The World is fucked if you have respects.gif

41 minutes ago, charon said:

No offense paddy, but I really hope you haven't shat out weans with the same philosophy.

Whereas with your philosophy it's, erm, all...gonna...be...fine? :lol::lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, charon said:

What a load of bollocks....

The time has come for the country to accept that Brexit is a load of Bollocks. It was a plot by the establishment to harness anti-establishment feeling into a project that has only one beneficiary; the rich and elite in our society. Bollocks to Brexit, bollocks to people like you Charon, who want to sacrifice the stability of future generations for the sake of their own narcissistic delusions and patriotic misdirection that makes them think this country is somewhere better by isolating it's trading links and opportunities with the outside world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Pat McFadden has been ill apparently, comes back to ask May to regret her choice of words last week.

Meantime,  DUP and Conservative backbenchers ripping into PM at despatch box. Crispin Blunt calls her request for an extension "the most shameful surrender by a British leader since Singapore in 1942".

Andrea Leadsom still looking like a slapped Afghan hound.

Joyous.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Deathray said:

What a load of bollocks....

The time has come for the country to accept that Brexit is a load of Bollocks. It was a plot by the establishment to harness anti-establishment feeling into a project that has only one beneficiary; the rich and elite in our society. Bollocks to Brexit, bollocks to people like you Charon, who want to sacrifice the stability of future generations for the sake of their own narcissistic delusions and patriotic misdirection that makes them think this country is somewhere better by isolating it's trading links and opportunities with the outside world.

|I actually understand why people voted to remain, however, there are so many flaws in your post that I'm not actually sure you know what you are on about as opposed to you thinking you know you are on about.

Basically, what a load of bollocks.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

|I actually understand why people voted to remain, however, there are so many flaws in your post that I'm not actually sure you know what you are on about as opposed to you thinking you know you are on about.

Basically, what a load of bollocks.

Good for you, similarly I understand why people voted to leave. That doesn't make those who voted to leave not idiots. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Deathray said:

Good for you, similarly I understand why people voted to leave. That doesn't make those who voted to leave not idiots. 

Spermers, there were idiots on both sides.

Your reasoning is full of conspiracy shite that carries no weight whatsoever.

It is also contradictory and fucking desperate.

I am resigned to us remaining in the EU, one way or another, and the rise of the far right who will mop up votes in a way we have only seen in parts of Europe.

It's bad now? Wait until the shat on get an opportunity at the ballot box. Chaos will reign.:D

Here's a tongue in cheek prediction of six possible varieties of chaos that may be coming up: https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/explained-the-six-possible-brexit-shitshows-20181119179543

"THE UK has reached a Brexit crossroads, but which ill-advised choice will we make and which completely avoidable shitshow will we stumble idiotically into?

May deal passed by Commons

This scenario, requiring half of Labour, most of the Tories and fuck it the SNP to back a Brexit deal way worse than our status quo, condemns Britain to a twilit half-life trapped in and out of the EU like a ghost haunting the place of its murder waiting for someone to investigate but nobody is.

May deal rejected by Commons

This scenario, considered extremely likely because everyone a) hates Theresa May and b) wants to see what will happen, gives the prime minister 21 days to come up with a new deal. 21 days for someone whose last new idea was in 1998. Come on. That’ll be worth watching.

May replaced as leader by extreme Brexiter

Expected to make the EU quake in terror, it will instead cause them to walk away from negotiations muttering “Fuck this,” and seal the Channel Tunnel with concrete. Britain will then enjoy a wonderful, nostalgic re-run of its glory days in George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four. 

Extension of Article 50

The EU decides, given the level of the debate so far, to treat Britain like a toddler told he can definitely drive Daddy’s car next weekend. Consecutive indefinite extensions will leave Britain delighted it’s getting its Brexit without realising it will never arrive.

Second referendum

Forcing Nigel Farage out of retirement like Rambo in the 2008 film, this restages the referendum on the basis that enough people have come to their senses or died since then. Overestimating the intelligence and underestimating the death wish of the UK sees the same result returned, to the exact vote.

War

After a saintly couple of centuries of not invading Europe or only doing it to be nice, Britain returns to its comfort zone and starts wars with France, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium. Everyone sighs with relief that things are back how they used to be."

• Haha 2

On 25/03/2019 at 18:05, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Spermers, there were idiots on both sides.

Your reasoning is full of conspiracy shite that carries no weight whatsoever.

It is also contradictory and fucking desperate.

I am resigned to us remaining in the EU, one way or another, and the rise of the far right who will mop up votes in a way we have only seen in parts of Europe.

It's bad now? Wait until the shat on get an opportunity at the ballot box. Chaos will reign.:D

No it won't. You couldn't even mobilise a 1000 people for Farage's march. The shat on will accept they were idiots in the first place.

On 25/03/2019 at 18:05, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I expect that a lot of people on both sides will be dissatisfied with the current mainstream parties, with the possible exception of remainer SNP voters in Scotland.  Whether this will translate into fringe parties getting more of a look in, be they the greens or be they EDL... well, I'd certainly expect they'd get more votes. However, FPTP is always tricky territory for small parties, and I'm not sure that would translate very far into actual MPs. (MEPs, maybe; but we've been stuck with hard right kippers there and even the occasional BNPer for a while). Especially with the factional split of UKIP vs Farage's new "Brexit party" vs the EDL vs BNP all competing for that share of the vote.

And now the Fun really begins :)

28 minutes ago, charon said:

And now the Fun really begins :)

Blackmail and bribery.  

• Like 1

So new Prime Minister either way on this, if May's deal goes through she'll have to keep her promise.

If parliament votes for something else her authority as a Prime Minister is utterly shattered.