YoungWillz

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

No it won't. You couldn't even mobilise a 1000 people for Farage's march. The shat on will accept they were idiots in the first place.

Why the fuck would you need to go and march to leave when you already voted to do so and got the majority vote in the referendum?

The shat on will bite you on the arse!:D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

So new Prime Minister either way on this, if May's deal goes through she'll have to keep her promise.

If parliament votes for something else her authority as a Prime Minister is utterly shattered.

She never had any fucking authority!!

Where have you been FFS!!!

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why the fuck would you need to go and march to leave when you already voted to do so and got the majority vote in the referendum?

The shat on will bite you on the arse!:D

Erm  because it's fairly bloody clear that Leave was not preferred option. The whole way of maintaining a revolution is continued pressure, but when everybody involved is too old to go and maintain that pressure outside of Times letters.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

She never had any fucking authority!!

Where have you been FFS!!!

There's a difference between a knee-capped government which is what we've had recently and a mentally spastic government which is what we'll have if something else is agreed to tonight.

1 hour ago, paddyfool said:

I expect that a lot of people on both sides will be dissatisfied with the current mainstream parties, with the possible exception of remainer SNP voters in Scotland.  Whether this will translate into fringe parties getting more of a look in, be they the greens or be they EDL... well, I'd certainly expect they'd get more votes. However, FPTP is always tricky territory for small parties, and I'm not sure that would translate very far into actual MPs. (MEPs, maybe; but we've been stuck with hard right kippers there and even the occasional BNPer for a while). Especially with the factional split of UKIP vs Farage's new "Brexit party" vs the EDL vs BNP all competing for that share of the vote.

Expect them all to get behind the Brexit Party.

For better or worse, Farage is the only horse to back, UKIP, the EDL and the BNP ( do they still exist after Griffins career ending appearance on Question Time?) are unpalatable choices.

Even if you are far right scum sucker, you are not going to waste a vote on no hopers.

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

Erm  because it's fairly bloody clear that Leave was not preferred option. The whole way of maintaining a revolution is continued pressure, but when everybody involved is too old to go and maintain that pressure outside of Times letters.

There's a difference between a knee-capped government which is what we've had recently and a mentally spastic government which is what we'll have if something else is agreed to tonight.

What's FAIRLY clear about leave not being the preferred option? It is either completely clear or it is not.

Actually, it was very clear that leave was the preferred option, more people voted for it than to remain. That is a fact that you cannot whitewash, as much as you would like to.

No, the Government has been a fucking disaster since the result of the vote took place, they have not suddenly become  even more shit than before.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

What's FAIRLY clear about leave not being the preferred option? It is either completely clear or it is not.

Actually, it was very clear that leave was the preferred option, more people voted for it than to remain. That is a fact that you cannot whitewash, as much as you would like to.

No, the Government has been a fucking disaster since the result of the vote took place, they have not suddenly become  even more shit than before.

To clarify that "the preferred option by parliament".

It's fairly clear that parliament do not want to enact the will of your revolution at the ballot box, if you genuinely wanted your shitty revolution you'd need to maintain that pressure with ongoing protest action, which has been utterly absent. 

And they will become more shit tonight, if they're usurped by parliament completely. Yes, they've been a shambles for years, but haven't to tend your resignation in order to get your bills through parliament you're up shit creek. 

9 minutes ago, Deathray said:

To clarify that "the preferred option by parliament".

It's fairly clear that parliament do not want to enact the will of your revolution at the ballot box, if you genuinely wanted your shitty revolution you'd need to maintain that pressure with ongoing protest action, which has been utterly absent. 

And they will become more shit tonight, if they're usurped by parliament completely. Yes, they've been a shambles for years, but haven't to tend your resignation in order to get your bills through parliament you're up shit creek. 

Why is it a revolution?

I would have thought you would have been running out of socks what with the notion that those cunts heroes of the silent majority who know what is best for us all are doing a great job of stopping the country from leaving the EU.

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why is it a revolution?

I would have thought you would have been running out of socks what with the notion that those cunts heroes of the silent majority who know what is best for us all are doing a great job of stopping the country from leaving the EU.

I'm very glad that the parliament are now finally doing what they should have done before they even went to the referendum in 2016 and deciding what Brexit actually looks like. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm very glad that the parliament are now finally doing what they should have done before they even went to the referendum in 2016 and deciding what Brexit actually looks like. 

Why? Did you not know?

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Why? Did you not know?

None of us knew. It was a complete hypothetical idea and if you asked ten different supporters you'd get ten different answers raging from continuing free trade to sending every non white person to Australia.

At least if there's another referendum it might have an actually narrowed down vision on the ballot paper.

• Like 1

I kinda like the blind optimism that Tezza will keep her word.

That would be a novelty. :lol:

"Honest Guv, I'll leave as PM if you abandon all your principles and vote for my slimy thick turd of a Withdrawal Agreement."

*Agreement goes through.*

"Eat my kitten heels, you little Tory bitches! In your face BoJo!"

:lol:

• Haha 3

Can't get more narrowed down than "out" Deathers.

They've fucked it up since then, mainly with the hand wringing greeting faced wankers.

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

None of us knew. It was a complete hypothetical idea and if you asked ten different supporters you'd get ten different answers raging from continuing free trade to sending every non white person to Australia.

At least if there's another referendum it might have an actually narrowed down vision on the ballot paper.

Oh, I dunno.

On the campaign trail we were all given the doom and gloom scenario, how everything would go up in price as we would be reverting to the WTO trade tariffs, you know, THAT thing that has caused this whole fucking mess.

I am very accepting that the leave vote was fragmented into various reasons but the core problem that has fucked everything up to the utter shit storm we have now has been a Government that decided that they HAD TO negotiate some sort of trade deal when it was clear from the outset that a free trade deal was not part of the leaving process.

Everything else, free movement of EU citizens, their rights to remain, how straight bananas had to be and the like were all meant to be negotiated and worked around when May sent out her  fuckwitts 'task force team to meet up with the EU representatives, oh, around two years ago, give or take.

The Irish backstop issue was not going to be an issue, we made it one, we could easily have said 'No Border' on our side. The End.

The shit we are in, and both remain and leave actually agree on something, is due to May who makes John Major look like Winston Churchill.

Whatever happens now, the damage has been done, I don't expect anything other than collapsing coalitions for a generation and some.

I'm actually glad i'm old Deathers, It's all yours.:lol:

13 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Oh, I dunno.

On the campaign trail we were all given the doom and gloom scenario, how everything would go up in price as we would be reverting to the WTO trade tariffs, you know, THAT thing that has caused this whole fucking mess.

I am very accepting that the leave vote was fragmented into various reasons but the core problem that has fucked everything up to the utter shit storm we have now has been a Government that decided that they HAD TO negotiate some sort of trade deal when it was clear from the outset that a free trade deal was not part of the leaving process.

Everything else, free movement of EU citizens, their rights to remain, how straight bananas had to be and the like were all meant to be negotiated and worked around when May sent out her  fuckwitts 'task force team to meet up with the EU representatives, oh, around two years ago, give or take.

The Irish backstop issue was not going to be an issue, we made it one, we could easily have said 'No Border' on our side. The End.

The shit we are in, and both remain and leave actually agree on something, is due to May who makes John Major look like Winston Churchill.

Whatever happens now, the damage has been done, I don't expect anything other than collapsing coalitions for a generation and some.

I'm actually glad i'm old Deathers, It's all yours.:lol:

Oh I agree that the government have gone down a weird route on this, but they should have gone down the weird route, but they should have agreed what should have happened before going to the people to ratify the decision to leave. 

And yeah, between that and the end of normal weather in 50 years, I'm kind of hoping that I don't grow old.

13 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Oh I agree that the government have gone down a weird route on this, but they should have gone down the weird route, but they should have agreed what should have happened before going to the people to ratify the decision to leave. 

And yeah, between that and the end of normal weather in 50 years, I'm kind of hoping that I don't grow old.

You wait till you are old and you have a load of smarty bollocks telling you that you are destroying their entitlement and that you should fuck off and die to save them all. :)

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You wait till you are old and you have a load of smarty bollocks telling you that you are destroying their entitlement and that you should fuck off and die to save them all. :)

What kind of moron would say something like that? :P

• Haha 1

One for the masses.

The US bonds inverted last Friday, ie you get a higher return on a 3 month bond than on a 10 year one.

Last time it happened was the signal for the Housing Crash in 07/08.

It almost always leads to a Recession within 15 months.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/26/stock-sectors-to-buy-when-bond-market-is-flashing-a-recession-signal.html

Given the main players in the EU are pretty much struggling as is, would you want a soft Brexit, to stay in the shit hole, or get the fuck out?

So MPs spend two years demanding on the chance to consider all the different options only to reject them all.

Useless wastes of fucking space.

7 minutes ago, Deathray said:

So MPs spend two years demanding on the chance to consider all the different options only to reject them all.

Useless wastes of fucking space.

How long did it take you to realise that? 

• Like 1

They've really "taken back control", haven't they?

Instead, owing to their inherent fuckwittery, they're too focused on May's imminent resignation. Very canny of her to announce it today, vote all other options down before her deal is voted on.

Interestingly, the motion with the most Aye votes was Dame Margaret Beckett's second referendum proposal...there's a good chance this could eventually garner enough support for a majority.

• Like 3

Each and every politician, elected or appointed, should resign. 

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Each and every politician, elected or appointed, should resign. 

Where on earth did you get this idea that they were representatives of anyone but their own self-interest? There are a few, but hard to spot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I kinda like the blind optimism that Tezza will keep her word.

That would be a novelty. :lol:

"Honest Guv, I'll leave as PM if you abandon all your principles and vote for my slimy thick turd of a Withdrawal Agreement."

*Agreement goes through.*

"Eat my kitten heels, you little Tory bitches! In your face BoJo!"

:lol:

I'm a little horrified at how BoJo and Mogg are so driven by ambition that her promise to resign is what convinces them to back May's deal.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

How long did it take you to realise that? 

Oh I knew there were useless, but was naive enough to think that they might agree to do more than nothing when faced with the biggest decision they've need to take for generations.

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Oh I knew there were useless, but was naive enough to think that they might agree to do more than nothing when faced with the biggest decision they've need to take for generations.

That lot couldn't agree on the colour of shite. 

• Like 1