YoungWillz

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

25 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Presumably the culmination of the film would be Bond finding her in her lair and giving her a right good hard fucking up the arse (obviously accompanied by lots of explosions in the surrounding rooms and buildings) from when she would become a silly giggly girl who loved all things sex and she would be cured of her views.

Reading this again I'm prescribing (for 'comedy' value but nevertheless) anal rape as a cure for inappropriate views on sexual freedom - sorry, that is not my view - I'd never survive as a politician.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Reading this again I'm prescribing (for 'comedy' value but nevertheless) anal rape as a cure for inappropriate views on sexual freedom - sorry, that is not my view - I'd never survive as a politician.

The more standard (and morally acceptable) adage goes something like "Offer to suck a homophobe's dick and then see if he  still hates the gays ten minutes later?"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, paddyfool said:

Remaining: good for both the country and your love life, it seems.

https://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2019/03/9-out-of-10-uk-women-would-rather-date-a-brexit-remainer/

"Online dating" is a big enough clue to the mulitude of bell ends that require all the help they can get to meet somebody.

Just another example of todays society that seem incapable of having a shit without the help of a support group.

You, on the other hand, will be fine, I am sure there is a Robot just for you out there who will match your dynamic personality and analytical mind.

Mebbeee there is a dating site for Vulcans.:D

7 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You, on the other hand, will be fine, I am sure there is a Robot just for you out there who will match your dynamic personality and analytical mind.

Mebbeee there is a dating site for Vulcans.:D

Dude, I'm a married man.  Pretty sure I don't need any dating help :P

8 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

Dude, I'm a married man.  Pretty sure I don't need any dating help :P

I had no idea R2D2 had found a lifetime partner.:lol:

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I had no idea R2D2 had found a lifetime partner.:lol:

You really don't know me at all, anakin.

6 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

You really don't know me at all, anakin.

I try not to.

23 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I try not to.

And yet you have this weird stalkery way of responding to factual posts with ad hominem commentary

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

And yet you have this weird stalkery way of responding to factual posts with ad hominem commentary

Purely for my own amusement.

Seriously, you are not the kind of character worthy of stalking.

As you were.

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Purely for my own amusement.

Seriously, you are not the kind of character worthy of stalking.

As you were.

And overall post count  :lol:

b022.gif

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

And overall post count  :lol:

I have NEVER been interested in upping my post count.

That is your speciality:D

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I have NEVER been interested in upping my post count.

That is your speciality:D

Ugh just cuz I post a lot....

youll notice the half dozen people who primarily post ALL the obits are in the top 10, and all newbies cuz old farts can’t be bothered.  You can go see the usual suspects, of which I am one.  So don’t confuse posting quality obits wit post whoring.  I—for one—don’t run a single DP. Which is the easiest way to accumulate meaningless post stats and ‘likes’ as well.  I don’t whore for either.

SirC

21 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Ugh just cuz I post a lot....

youll notice the half dozen people who primarily post ALL the obits are in the top 10, and all newbies cuz old farts can’t be bothered.  You can go see the usual suspects, of which I am one.  So don’t confuse posting quality obits wit post whoring.  I—for one—don’t run a single DP. Which is the easiest way to accumulate meaningless post stats and ‘likes’ as well.  I don’t whore for either.

SirC

You almost convinced yourself there.:lol:

Newly elected Brexiter MEPs turned their backs when they all stood and played Ode To Joy. 

926643097_Screenshot2019-07-02at16_58_56.thumb.png.ad339ad86c5500b56a32462b5cdab42a.png

This is the calibre of people you get in Nigel Farage's poisonous little party. They get to represent our country, each and every one of them in their quest to garner some attention and be 'defiant' acting like a toddler deliberately shitting its pants, while having the gall to accept their £6k a month salary (after tax & NI) from this otherwise peaceful organisation they despise so much.

Petty little cunts.

• Like 1

Ann Widdecombe and the plot in serious danger of parting company - not making a political comment so much as looking at the body language when she gets stuck into the European Parliament

Sadly posted this just too late to copy a link to her Wiki page which was briefly altered to change her birthdate to the 4 October 1907!

In action: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48869520

Hammond said a no-deal Brexit would be "a betrayal" of the 2016 referendum result.

I don't recall ANY deal being struck before the referendum.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

Hammond said a no-deal Brexit would be "a betrayal" of the 2016 referendum result.

I don't recall ANY deal being struck before the referendum.

I imagine he means that Leave voters trusted that it would be competently organised.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Toast said:

I imagine he means that Leave voters trusted that it would be competently organised.

if the rest of the leave voters are anything like me they just want to leave, deal or no deal.

• Thanks 1

Someone has described Jo Swinson as a Meatloaf Remainer.

She'll do anything but she won't do that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Someone has described Jo Swinson as a Meatloaf Remainer.

She'll do anything but she won't do that.

Jo Swinson is possibly the worst MP in Scotland...after Alastair Carmichael.

A Margaret Thatcher/Theresa May admirer who collaborated with the Cameron Government in inflicting pain on the poorest in society and deservedly lost her seat. She's Ruth Davidson in LibDem clothing. I'm surprised anyone can hear any of her speeches except dogs, she's that high pitched. And there's no guarantee she'll hold her seat in a General Election...which is why she's not calling for one.

Awful.

• Like 2

Only a few short months ago, Bawjaws Johnson as a backbencher was sitting down at the DUP Party Conference, breaking bread with Arlene Foster and her ilk.

Now there's an announcement that the UK and the EU have a deal which sells out the DUP. Many of the ERG won't support a deal which the DUP are against.

So tactic by Bawjaws? Says he has got a deal which won't pass muster, so he can then blame Parliament for hindering his "great statesmanship"? Problem with that is it looks like he is prepared to sell out his allies - and many within his own party will turn on him. What does he do then? Expel some of his most ardent supporters from the Tory Party?

Man's a tool.