YoungWillz

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

52 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ahem.

You've extrapolated that too far. The English voted Blibberwimble in with a mahoosive majority. The English voted for Corbyn as leader of the Labour Party. I didn't vote for that - Blibberwimble is actor #3 in post long after my vote counted.

There's been no deaths from COVID in ages in Scotland and every day our leader is on the stand in front of the people regardless. Blibberwimble didn't even do every day and his team gave it up weeks ago. Whether I'm on board with everything the SNP want or not, I know what a world leader looks like. And it ain't any of the Unionist leaders in Westminster.

If you think Blibberwimble is a "world leader" by default of being in post of PM, you haven't seen the world leaders I have over the years. The only thing he's been good at leading is coke up his nostrils and his cock into various tunnels.

Ignoring the demand for at least a vote on independence if requested will make him a hypocrite. I'm sure he's not bothered about that - he'll be more concerned about the oncoming storm of terrorism in Northern Ireland.

Scotland population 5.4 million

The rest of the UK 58 million.

Amen

Can you please stop calling him "Blibberwimble".  It hasn't caught on and it's meaningless.  Try and come up with something a bit witty.

• Like 1

I thought folk were calling Boris Bawjaws before which is a common Glasgow insult for someone who speaks a lot but says nothing but shite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

That all being said about Johnson, he's a world leader, by virtue of him leading the governing political party in this country. By definition, that's what one is, no matter how irrefutably shonky some may be. It'd be different if I was saying something like Leader of the Free World - that's open to discussion with regard to what the 'free world' is.

I haven't extrapolated anything too far. I've merely added in the fact that a Scottish indyref isn't imminent to the only reason you gave for voting to leave the EU - to make the Scottish unhappy about being part of the UK. Given that you apparently predicted everything that's happened with regard to EU negotiations and the UK government so far, you obviously also predicted that this is all the vote going your way would achieve. So, your vote has put Johnson in power, as you thought it would, and it's made Scotland miserable, as you thought it would.

And no, ignoring the request for another Scottish independence referendum wouldn't be hypocritical - it'd be in line with what was said before the referendum took place - this is once in a generation. 

Hmm, read it any way you want. I have seen everything play out mostly as anticipated. It's taken longer because of the incompetence of Westminster and it's now going to be an utter disaster by virtue of Blibberwimble getting the job.

Look I've been quite consistent if you read the thread. Scotland was always going to vote No, England was always going to vote Yes. You can't say my vote in Scotland changed very much as if it was a deciding factor. I voted no because of the choice of two loathesome opposing factions. I simply added weight to the get out option would lead to a split between Scotland and Westminster - that much was inevitable and entirely predictable. If anyone had said Blibberwimble would be PM back in 2014 or 2016, they'd have been laughed out of the Commons bar - that was not predictable.

I don't think Scotland's miserable at all. I think it's rather optimistic actually, more powers over it's affairs and having a leader who cares about the people - rather than Blibber who only ever wanted power and is now leaving the "world leader" status to a certain D Cummings who doesn't give a shit about anything, least of all spreading corona between London and the North East.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Toast said:

Can you please stop calling him "Blibberwimble".  It hasn't caught on and it's meaningless.  Try and come up with something a bit witty.

No. Witty is lost on the fuckers on here.

Now, I'm off to concentrate on deaths, thank you very much.

More tea, vicar?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

No. Witty is lost on the fuckers on here.

Now, I'm off to concentrate on deaths, thank you very much.

More tea, vicar?

Thank fuck you never had any then.

Oh look, LFN has joined in.

Contributes nothing to the Forum or the whole sum of knowledge on here. I don't believe he's ever posted a death while I've been here.

I'm sure whatever he said has the whole audience on their feet applauding. Meantime, I'm in the bar having him heavily on ignore. Has he even fucking realised?

Dolt.

3 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Oh look, LFN has joined in.

Contributes nothing to the Forum or the whole sum of knowledge on here. I don't believe he's ever posted a death while I've been here.

I'm sure whatever he said has the whole audience on their feet applauding. Meantime, I'm in the bar having him heavily on ignore. Has he even fucking realised?

Dolt.

For somebody who has me on block, doesn't read my posts and doesn't even see me on his radar ( not quoted verbatim) why the fuck are you even bothering to respond now?

I take it you are in the bar on your own.

Don't get too tetchy, the mask will fall off.

:D

PS: Yes, I knew you had blocked me, you told everyone ages ago.

You actually sounded as delighted with doing so as a young child is when they tell their mum that they have been for their first shit on 'the proper toilet'.

Prick.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Toast said:

I prefer "BoJo bozo" myself

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, paddyfool said:

Why look further than "Johnson"?  Says it all.

Oxford English Dictionary:

Johnson, n.

Pronunciation: Brit. /ˈdʒɒnsn/ , U.S. /ˈdʒɑns(ə)n/

1. Chiefly U.S. (common in African-American use). The penis.

Also Jim Johnson. rare before late 20th cent.

1863 W. B. Cheadle Jrnl. 2 Feb. in Jrnl. Trip across Canada (1931) 108 Neck frozen. Face ditto; thighs ditto; Johnson ditto, & sphincter vesicae partially paralyzed.

1972 Screw 12 June 10/3 So I went to take my turn with the hopes of somehow getting my Jim Johnson wet.

1986 J. A. Friedman Tales from Times Square 94 One of the black guys was nearly demanding a warm-up, some contrivance to stiffen his Johnson before the main event.

2018 @GordonBibby 29 Aug. in twitter.com (O.E.D. Archive) I once had a friend tell me about his piercing, I asked where it was and without hesitation he whipped out his Johnson and showed me.

2. Chiefly British. A man who lives off a prostitute's earnings; a pimp. Now rare.

1954 R. Fabian London after Dark i. 54 Many men in London live upon the immoral earnings of prostitutes. The name for such men is ‘Ponces’ or ‘Johnsons’.

1960 ‘J. Ashford’ Counsel for Def. v. 66 You got Legs off... He was a Johnson.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toast said:

Why look further than "Johnson"?  Says it all.

Oxford English Dictionary:

Johnson, n.

Pronunciation: Brit. /ˈdʒɒnsn/ , U.S. /ˈdʒɑns(ə)n/

1. Chiefly U.S. (common in African-American use). The penis.

Also Jim Johnson. rare before late 20th cent.

1863 W. B. Cheadle Jrnl. 2 Feb. in Jrnl. Trip across Canada (1931) 108 Neck frozen. Face ditto; thighs ditto; Johnson ditto, & sphincter vesicae partially paralyzed.

1972 Screw 12 June 10/3 So I went to take my turn with the hopes of somehow getting my Jim Johnson wet.

1986 J. A. Friedman Tales from Times Square 94 One of the black guys was nearly demanding a warm-up, some contrivance to stiffen his Johnson before the main event.

2018 @GordonBibby 29 Aug. in twitter.com (O.E.D. Archive) I once had a friend tell me about his piercing, I asked where it was and without hesitation he whipped out his Johnson and showed me.

2. Chiefly British. A man who lives off a prostitute's earnings; a pimp. Now rare.

1954 R. Fabian London after Dark i. 54 Many men in London live upon the immoral earnings of prostitutes. The name for such men is ‘Ponces’ or ‘Johnsons’.

1960 ‘J. Ashford’ Counsel for Def. v. 66 You got Legs off... He was a Johnson.

I still think it's cruel that he called his son Wilfred. Little Willy Johnson is going to be bullied so much...

8 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

I still think it's cruel that he called his son Wilfred. Little Willy Johnson is going to be bullied so much...

He will be called Wilf.

7 hours ago, paddyfool said:

I think you got the biggest false laugh YW has ever given to a post.

Careful, he may get a bit, well, clingy. :lol:

On 04/08/2020 at 20:36, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Scotland population 5.4 million

The rest of the UK 58 million.

Amen

Yeah but

We're managing Covid so badly we'll be down to 5.8 million, and they'll storm down from Scotland and take Carlisle - again!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah but

We're managing Covid so badly we'll be down to 5.8 million, and they'll storm down from Scotland and take Carlisle - again!

That'll be the thorny bit in any future Scotland/England independence settlement, when the overall loser is forced to keep Newcastle.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

One rather alarming snippet of the UK-US post-Brexit trade deal:

898BEDED-3645-49C0-9316-E599ACBB4B7E.thumb.jpeg.6c510aefe0bb0d09d7bba617d7670bfb.jpeg

So, US private firms would have equal access to UK government contracts, the UK must automatically accept pharmaceuticals from the US, and if we don’t, the US will be able to sue us in a special court.

• Angry 1

13 hours ago, msc said:

That'll be the thorny bit in any future Scotland/England independence settlement, when the overall loser is forced to keep Newcastle.

Bit like when they rearranged the counties in the 1970s.

Half of the Berkshire Downs (now called the, er,  "North Wessex Downs") stolen from Berkshire, and what did they get in return?

Slough.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Toast said:

Bit like when they rearranged the counties in the 1970s.

Half of the Berkshire Downs (now called the, er,  "North Wessex Downs") stolen from Berkshire, and what did they get in return?

Slough.

Betjeman's favourite town!

4 hours ago, msc said:

Betjeman's favourite town!

I once watched his BBC doco ' Metro - Land'.

I actually found it fascinating.

Just sayin, like.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I once watched his BBC doco ' Metro - Land'.

I actually found it fascinating.

Just sayin, like.

Yeah, I've seen it, it's pretty good. The man loved trains.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, msc said:

To be honest a lot of northerner's would be more than happy to be transitioned to being part of Scotland

• Like 1

The economic effects of Brexit, laid out clear as day.

• Like 2

The constant bandying around of the phrase “Australia-style terms” for our relationship with the EU come January shows just how little intelligence the government thinks Brexiters have. It’s NOTHING. It has just as much meaning as Tajikistan-style terms, or Uranus-style terms. They pick Australia because it sounds like beer, beaches and happier people. If I were a Brexiter, I’d be pretty fucking insulted.

Also, this version of the events of Johnson’s dinner with Ursula von der Leyen from a former MEP is entirely believable.

A1E910E7-11C1-4401-B682-F3BDF8C5CFFC.jpeg.85e4950420762869b8ac2be4c8084c89.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

8 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

The constant bandying around of the phrase “Australia-style terms” for our relationship with the EU come January shows just how little intelligence the government thinks Brexiters have. It’s NOTHING. It has just as much meaning as Tajikistan-style terms, or Uranus-style terms. They pick Australia because it sounds like beer, beaches and happier people. If I were a Brexiter, I’d be pretty fucking insulted.

Also, this version of the events of Johnson’s dinner with Ursula von der Leyen from a former MEP is entirely believable.

A1E910E7-11C1-4401-B682-F3BDF8C5CFFC.jpeg.85e4950420762869b8ac2be4c8084c89.jpeg

It is, indeed, entirely believable.

However, it may not be true such is the metric shit tons of 'fake news' that is pedaled from all sides of the political spectrum.