YoungWillz

The EU Referendum Hokey Cokey

David Cameron says there is no deal as yet, so he's staying to sort it out. The pork dishes must be delicious!

David Cameron says there is no deal as yet, so he's staying to sort it out. The pork dishes must be delicious!

They certainly are. Wikipedia's article on Belgian cuisine doesn't mention pork much, but how 'bout pig's tongue?

shutterstock_156655466.jpg

• Like 2

Important question: David Dimbleby or Huw Edwards for the overnight marathon count?

If some of the fucktards who favour staying in are anything to go by.....

Somebody was asked why they wanted to remain in the EU.

Their answer was that the EU has stopped conflict in Europe and kept it stable......

Obviously, Germany is now massing troops on the Polish border incase we vote to leave. :lol:

• Like 1

George Osborne is a cunt and want to stay in...so I'm out.

On the other hand..

Iain Duncan Smith is a cunt and wants to get out...so I'm in!

Help! :scratchhead:

• Like 3

George Osborne is a cunt and want to stay in...so I'm out.

On the other hand..

Iain Duncan Smith is a cunt and wants to get out...so I'm in!

Help! :scratchhead:

Tie breaker - George Galloway is a cunt and wants to get out.

Important question: David Dimbleby or Huw Edwards for the overnight marathon count?

Allegedly, it'll be the Dimblebot.

Which would be good, as Huw Edwards just lacks that x factor in his presenting.

What most people probably don't realise is that you vote to leave on a Thursday and some Friday about five years later you actually break away. Great news for Civil Servants and lawyers. The biggest, messiest divorce case in history (and no one gives a fuck about the kids).

• Like 1

What most people probably don't realise is that you vote to leave on a Thursday and some Friday about five years later you actually break away. Great news for Civil Servants and lawyers. The biggest, messiest divorce case in history (and no one gives a fuck about the kids).

Does that mean Britain get half of Europe and reparation for 1000 years?

Let's get the fuck out! :)

• Like 1

Which half do you want? I don't fancy Poland's CD collection.

I fancy Estonia's PM...just thought I'd throw that in there.

re_taa-1.jpg?hash=1439323241308619932812

That twat Merkel's bound to hold on to her collection of Neu! acetates. Maybe I could organise a Syrian refugee rescue operation...

But he doesn't have any ears. :P

• Like 2

Won't listen, then.

Won't listen, then.

Russell Tovey has all the ears! I think if anyone could persuade me to stay in, it would be Taavi! ;)

Who are the kids in this instance? Jersey, the channel islands and the Isle of Man?

In reality, the deal Cameron has come back with is not in "the national interest" but in the interest of fulfilling some manifesto pledges - something he could have promised to negotiate in his manifesto without offering a referendum.

Imo, the crux of what people will vote on is immigration. Simply, not only will the entitlement of EU citizens to come here (to the detriment of immigrants from other parts of the world, whose numbers will have to be cut to meet the fictitious target of reduced immigration), but also the entitlement of every refugee/asylum seeker admitted to other parts of the EU to come here in due course will have the tea-swilling xenophobes (who dutifully attend their church every week - after all we are a Christian country) expelling their innards over their front room like a Little Britain character. (Please detect the sarcasm here).

To say (like the BBC reported earlier) that other parties who support staying in the EU are "supporting Cameron" is simply misleading and wrong. I'm sure they don't support his pathetic renegotiation or his reasons for staying.

It may be that for the first time when I have had a vote, I fail to exercise the franchise.

The immigration thing is terribly emotive, on the one hand you have "Johnny Foreigner stealing all our jobs" and on the other "The majority of economic migrants are aiding the economy".

What I'd like to see is a genuine unbiased report on what exactly any breakdown is.

I have a sneaking suspicion that both are true, jobs aren't being created in huge quantities and thus there are more people available to work for lower wages, this of course may well "boost the economy" for those who hold all the shares already, and will thus do nothing for the public in general and will only serve to deepen the (already widening) gap between the 1% and the rest.

However I'm absolutely no economist and have yet to see any reliable figures on this, just a lot of prosletyzing from both sides. Thus if anyone has any hard data or a link to it, I'd be immensely grateful.

• Like 1

Any capitalist government requires a growing population unfortunately.

This provides the Wealth for those on top.

Fuckit.

Simply, not only will the entitlement of EU citizens to come here (to the detriment of immigrants from other parts of the world, whose numbers will have to be cut to meet the fictitious target of reduced immigration), but also the entitlement of every refugee/asylum seeker admitted to other parts of the EU to come here in due course will have the tea-swilling xenophobes (who dutifully attend their church every week - after all we are a Christian country) expelling their innards over their front room like a Little Britain character. (Please detect the sarcasm here).

I have got completely lost in this sentence (which ironically begins with the word 'simply').

• Like 1

The Indy ref provided lie after lie by the status quo no voting cunts (one was the Financial Giants would bail out of Scotland if a yes vote , gee, it was a no and yet there goes Scottish Widows out of here anyway http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/scotland/article1670518.ece).

So a euro ref will be the same re lies.

So, in that basis , as already stated I'm an 'Out' to trigger another Indy ref, and also to cause as much damage as fuckin possible.

A Trump and Boris double bill would be fan fucking tastic in that regard.

• Like 1

Simply, not only will the entitlement of EU citizens to come here (to the detriment of immigrants from other parts of the world, whose numbers will have to be cut to meet the fictitious target of reduced immigration), but also the entitlement of every refugee/asylum seeker admitted to other parts of the EU to come here in due course will have the tea-swilling xenophobes (who dutifully attend their church every week - after all we are a Christian country) expelling their innards over their front room like a Little Britain character. (Please detect the sarcasm here).

I have got completely lost in this sentence (which ironically begins with the word 'simply').

I think, the thrust of the sentence is that EU migration will not really be cut because the overall quota of migrants allowed into the uk, if there is a set quota, will be met by reducing the amount of NON EU migrants allowed into Blighty...........I think.

The Indy ref provided lie after lie by the status quo no voting cunts (one was the Financial Giants would bail out of Scotland if a yes vote , gee, it was a no and yet there goes Scottish Widows out of here anyway http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/scotland/article1670518.ece).

So a euro ref will be the same re lies.

So, in that basis , as already stated I'm an 'Out' to trigger another Indy ref, and also to cause as much damage as fuckin possible.

A Trump and Boris double bill would be fan fucking tastic in that regard.

To be fair to one and all Salmond based his whole financial plan for an independent Scotland on the price of crude.

I quite like Sturgeon, she looks like she is about to turn into wee Jimmy Krankie, and I like the idea of a fully independent Scotland being completely dependent on the EU..............

Its going to be like breaking free from a marriage to a control freak only to go straight down the isle with an even bigger one.

• Like 1