The Unknown Man

The 13th Death Of 2015

Prediction  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clive James because reasons...

Do you know something we dont?: p

We all know he has CLL and emphysema, both are chronic, incurable (but treatable) conditions that can eventually claim his life. Especially, if the lymphoma undergoes Richter's transformation (becomes aggressive and less treatable) and/or the chemo stops working, he can die pretty quickly. (But when that will happen is quite unpredictable.)

I voted for Joost van der Westhuisen cause he might have been holding out in the hope of seeing South Africa win another World Cup. But now that it is Australia versus NZ he might want to die so that he doesn't see either of those teams hold the William Webb Ellis Cup aloft again.

• Like 1

We all know he has CLL and emphysema, both are chronic, incurable (but treatable) conditions that can eventually claim his life. Especially, if the lymphoma undergoes Richter's transformation (becomes aggressive and less treatable) and/or the chemo stops working, he can die pretty quickly. (But when that will happen is quite unpredictable.)

To summarise he has some conditions which could result in his death but when they take effect is difficult to say. Hmm, maybe there's some kind of website we could create to predict when this might happen, might be kinda fun. :smileyd::nod::(:unsure::)

• Like 2

why are you questioning maninblack about his choice people have selected candidates less likely to be next

why are you questioning maninblack about his choice people have selected candidates less likely to be next

It just appeared to be a hint that he might have inside information !Reasons sounded ominous is all.

went for none of the above. reckon we will have a dry spell now.

Bhumibol Adulyadej. Just because I can spell his name.

So you can type ภูมิพลอดุลยเดช without looking it up on google? ;-)

Bhumibol Adulyadej is just a transliteration, not the native form of his name.

OK Gabe, I stand corrected: I can spell the transliteration of is name (and I'm proud I can do so).

On the contrary it quite often picks up towards the end of the year, these oldies often don't see out the winter. I used to work at a company that ran care homes for the elderly, there was always an upsurge in deaths from about November-February

On the contrary it quite often picks up towards the end of the year, these oldies often don't see out the winter. I used to work at a company that ran care homes for the elderly, there was always an upsurge in deaths from about November-February

Yeah, out of the past 10 years only 2007 and 2009 didn't have a December hit.

• Like 1

interesting to know.

looking good for this years list then based on that, with 12 down and 66 days to go

I voted billy graham

Leslie Phillips

I think he has lulled us all into a false sense of security.

Leslie Phillips

I think he has lulled us all into a false sense of security.

Oh yeah? Well we'll soon fix him

Whoever voted for Al Molinaro: congrats!

Whoever voted for Al Molinaro: congrats!

Yep, yep, yep...