Dr. Zorders

230 Guests Online Right Now

What in the Bloody Hell are you freaks all doing here?

Or to quote a famous lady "where are you all flockin from?"

• Like 1

Take off a buttload for not logged in registered users. There's probably been a mention of us on another site, PB or MH might have figures for where they've come from to see if theres trends?

Gone down to 53 now. Really want to know what caused the spike?

They were all in the Celebrity Auctioneers thread, draw from that what you will.

my bet is another website crashed and took them here instead like back in August with the hardware store.

CNN Chile eh, that explains why they didn't answer this thread.

Ok let me try this,

AY AY AY, CHAVEZ Y ALLENDE MUCHO MUERTE! NOS BUENOS! CASTRO SOON TO FOLLOW RIGHT AMIGOS!?!?!

CNN Chile eh, that explains why they didn't answer this thread.

Ok let me try this,

AY AY AY, CHAVEZ Y ALLENDE MUCHO MUERTE! NOS BUENOS! CASTRO SOON TO FOLLOW RIGHT AMIGOS!?!?!

Maybe try something with Pinochet?

They were all in the Celebrity Auctioneers thread, draw from that what you will.

230-53=177

So as they were leaving there was a voice in the distance: Going once, going twice, ...... going 176 times, going 177 times, GONE!

• Like 1

Si quieres hablar espanol entonces solo tiene que utilizar el traductor de Google como yo

Si quieres hablar espanol entonces solo tiene que utilizar el traductor de Google como yo

Yo no puedo utilizar un traductor, porque hablo espanol.

• Like 1

Did we solve the mystery?

• Like 1

well like I said another site must have crashed and linked here instead like a while back when we were constantly linked to a hardware store whenever someone wanted to go to the forums. Since most of them were hanging around the celebrity auction thread they probably came from a site which deals with celebrity auction.

well like I said another site must have crashed and linked here instead like a while back when we were constantly linked to a hardware store whenever someone wanted to go to the forums. Since most of them were hanging around the celebrity auction thread they probably came from a site which deals with celebrity auction.

So, the online equivalent of a boat load of migrants, then!

• Like 6

I think there's a bloke somewhere who has access to the inbound traffic links for DL forums (or clickthrough stats). I was just trying to get that blokes attention as he'd be able to tell us where the boat load of migrants came from.

I think there's a bloke somewhere who has access to the inbound traffic links for DL forums (or clickthrough stats). I was just trying to get that blokes attention as he'd be able to tell us where the boat load of migrants came from.

Chile

So, the online equivalent of a boat load of migrants, then!

ye

Chile

Cheers. Any indication as to their celeb auctioneer intrrrst?

I'm sure this happened a while back too.

And it was the same thread that had all the traffic.

I expected someone to cark it shortly thereafter , but, nope.

I'm sure this happened a while back too.

And it was the same thread that had all the traffic.

I expected someone to cark it shortly thereafter , but, nope.

Well, either that or we're the only ones remotely interested in Phil Collins return to action and we've become the default world news source, or summat.

• Like 2

137 guests on celebrity auctioneers again.

Gotta be bots.

861 guests are on now! What is happening?

351 now. 

26+ on Rockefeller's thread. Must be bots.

13 hours ago, RadGuy said:

861 guests are on now! What is happening?

Eurovision?