The Unknown Man

The 14th Death Of 2015

Prediction  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zsa Zsa Gabor, what with her recent heart attack that no one seems to be talking about (mostly because I just made it up)

• Like 1

I'm Joost sticking with van der Westhuizen

Crowe, this time.

I think I got it right the last time! I'm gonna go with Jake LaMotta

Dennis Norden on the grounds that my semi-thoughtful picking has produced nowt by way of an accurate prediction in 2015. How many others have yet to hit the target on this thread despite over a dozen attempts?

Richard Adams, following the river of death downstream.

<---- completely going with a left field choice for no good reason. Bill Maynard.

Eddie large is due a heart attack.

Seeing as Joost van der Westhuizen has managed to survive seeing the All Blacks win another World Cup, I decided to vote for Martin Crowe, which makes me a little sad. As the test series between NZ and Australia starts on Thursday, we might hear more about his health when that starts.

Pretty damn shocking by that after 59 votes no one has yet chosen Pres Bush. He's more medical reasons than most to be selected.

Pretty damn shocking by that after 59 votes no one has yet chosen Pres Bush. He's more medical reasons than most to be selected.

He's going nowhere until he finds out what's happening to Jeb.

More broccoli Sir?

• Like 4

Thought about sticking with Leslie Phillips, also contemplated keeping the old Hollywood theme with either Kirk Douglas or Olivia de Havilland. There was also a strange feeling that Richard Adams is abour due but decided to go for Cliff Mitchelmore as he would be be an off radar hit.