The Unknown Man

The 14th Death Of 2015

Prediction  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gone for none again.... on account of the fact that i will eventually be right

• Like 1

Denis Norden

Voted for Wouk, because I haven't voted for him before, and he's old.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

unconfirmed reports are coming in that the Rev Billy Graham is on a life support machine after multiple organ failure and is not expected to live more than a few days. its all being kept hush hush till his actual death though. watch this space !

unconfirmed reports are coming in that the Rev Billy Graham is on a life support machine after multiple organ failure and is not expected to live more than a few days. its all being kept hush hush till his actual death though. watch this space !

I don't believe you at all, but I would love for this to be true!

If he's not dead by the weekend, your IP address will be banned.

• Like 19

Ha, we're really giving him until the weekend....?!

Randomly scrolled up and down, landed on Harper Lee. I figured that could not be right so I replicated the science and landed on Harper Lee again.

Cannot argue with science.

• Like 4

I'll keep going with Bhumibol Adulyadej until I get it right.

So Mr. Guest, how are you obtaining these "unconfirmed reports" if they are so "hush hush"? Are you a Graham family insider? Are you on friendly terms with one of the kids or grandkids? Is it more likely that you're just full of it? Probably the latter I think but I like the style.

So Mr. Guest, how are you obtaining these "unconfirmed reports" if they are so "hush hush"? Are you a Graham family insider? Are you on friendly terms with one of the kids or grandkids? Is it more likely that you're just full of it? Probably the latter I think but I like the style.

It's the weekend now, his IP address has probably finally been banned.

What if 'guest' was really Billy himself and he didn't feel right officially signing up at DL? Now you've banned him, we sure will miss those updates.

SC

• Like 1

What if 'guest' was really Billy himself and he didn't feel right officially signing up at DL? Now you've banned him, we sure will miss those updates.

SC

So Billy is on life support with multiple organ failures and every so often goes to his PC or other device and brings up the DL to give us updates? Shouldn't this go in the jokes section?

Gone and hopefully forgotten.

• Like 4

Gone and hopefully FORGOTTEN.

Who?

• Like 2

I was tempted to select George the first as he has been both physically and mentally off in the outfield lately. Then my remaining (occasionally delusional) common sense took hold and I selected Ken Kercheval. It just feels right.

Congrats to those who voted Helmut Schmidt!

Congrats to those who voted Helmut Schmidt!

Am I missing something? He's not dead yet!

looking likely, but there could always be a curve ball

Guest uzbekjohnny

Gone!

Congrats for those who guessed Schmidt right.

Topic closed.